Casey's seizure? NEW INFORMATION 2011.09.08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesse said he "knew" it was a seizure from his first aid training. I'm not sure if I've ever heard where he got it from or when he got it. Maybe it was in Scouts - the old St. Johns Ambulance one - you get a badge for that...:innocent:

Umm - do you have "St. John's Ambulance Training First Aid" in the States?

We have the Red Cross ones here :)

He should have had some training as an officer for sure he would have had CPR. Some people are much more dangerous knowing the bare basics of the "how to's" especially when they don't know the "why's". I'm a former medic and have run into all sorts of messes from people not properly trained thinking they were helping but actually they made a bad situation even worse :(

[/B]

The scary part for me is Lee getting married. God help those two if they have children...

Hopefully they will be smart enough to keep their children away from grandma and aunt felon...

Dr. P was making the point of how could you go from having your grandchild living with you to 31 days of never hearing a cry,laugh from little Caylee while talking on the phone to the felon and believing the felon had a job for 2 years but never seeing a check stub. Just wait...we will be hearing from CA about her thoughts on Dr. P...If your not for her your against her and how could he dare imply CA & GA did something wrong...HooAw

It occurred to me this a.m. when I saw a blurb on The Today Show about the A's and Dr. Phil show, that this new bit about seizures is damage control for the upcoming release of a certain jailhouse video tape where someone had an anxiety attack at the finding of Caylee's remains. jmo and all that moo

And Dr. Phil, if he ever had much of show I don't know, but am certain this will just make what he had in tact will fly out the doors and far away now.

Ohhhh - clever thought. Unless of course one has actually witnessed a "grand mal".

I have to quit talking about this - everytime I type those two words it reminds me of my poor little peke puppy - wee thing weighed nine pounds and had a rabies shot from a vet who is used to treating labs and bigger dogs. Poor baby had a "grand mal" seizure with all the symptoms plus she just screamed this terrible high pitched scream for about 30 seconds. Just thinking about it makes me feel sick to my stomach. It took her 6 weeks to recover and several times we almost lost her.

I remember seeing Jesse on Dr. Drew and he said the night of the seizure Casey had drank a lot. But George says there was nothing in her blood tests - no drugs, no alcohol. ??

Hopefully they will be smart enough to keep their children away from grandma and aunt felon...

Dr. P was making the point of how could you go from having your grandchild living with you to 31 days of never hearing a cry,laugh from little Caylee while talking on the phone to the felon and believing the felon had a job for 2 years but never seeing a check stub. Just wait...we will be hearing from CA about her thoughts on Dr. P...If your not for her your against her and how could he dare imply CA & GA did something wrong...HooAw

My only concern is that this will be used as (or was designed as) a prop to segue to a "tell all" book or special that's "in the works..."

We have the Red Cross ones here :)

He should have had some training as an officer for sure he would have had CPR. Some people are much more dangerous knowing the bare basics of the "how to's" especially when they don't know the "why's". I'm a former medic and have run into all sorts of messes from people not properly trained thinking they were helping but actually they made a bad situation even worse :(

Thanks - as soon as I hit post I thought "oh oh" something about "St. John's" sounds way more "British" than it does "American"...:banghead:

My only concern is that this will be used as (or was designed as) a prop to segue to a "tell all" book or special that's "in the works..."

Yes, why do I get the feeling this is kind of a test run for what the public will or will not swallow...to buy their book.

not in my case. as i have said before on here, i am sick of all of the adult anthony's. i just want to see phil tell them how the cow ate the cabbage. then i will wash my hands of anything about them. i dont pick up tabloids in the grocery stand either.

by the way folks, my posts are with a sense of humor to poke fun and not intending to bite anyone.

I think your absolutely correct. All the notes that CA took during the trial and going so far as to tape her own depo with Morgan. I have no doubt she's planning books..movie deals. BUT..someone has to buy the books in order for her to make money. If she keeps running her mouth she will prove to the public that she has no new information..just more lies. I have no desire after hearing some of her answers during the interview to watch.

I was thinking the reason they have come up with this latest lie is so that Casey will be able to have a normal life and not fear for her life every time she walks out the door.

Then I think Cindy needs to go back to her drawing board because this one is not believable imo.

IMO

not in my case. as i have said before on here, i am sick of all of the adult anthony's. i just want to see phil tell them how the cow ate the cabbage. then i will wash my hands of anything about them. i dont pick up tabloids in the grocery stand either.

by the way folks, my posts are with a sense of humor to poke fun and not intending to bite anyone.

aw yep yip yip yip yip!!!!

:great:

I'm kinda confused by this! Didn't Jesse (with his police training) know that you only perform CPR when someone has stopped breathing or their heart has stopped? Otherwise you can actually create a worse situation.

I think you have to look at who's saying it. GA. KWIM?

Notice who's making the media rounds now..Dr. P...Could it be that the network is using the A's to promote Dr. P since his ratings are in the toilet..We all know this but what if Dr. P doesn't sing the A's praises. He's going to be in deep doo do if he crosses CA. Trouble is he's not a wimp like GA.

I hope Joy has the same attitude as she had with - whoops - mind blank - the Dorothy lawyer with the fuzzy hair - I've only watched a few of Joy's post trial shows or any at all for that matter. But I saw that one and it was classic!

It sure was. Wasen't that the one where Dot hemmed and hawed around the "would you let FCA babysit your kids"? If it was Dotty was as transparent as glass. As a matter of fact I don't think she has had another interview after that one has she?

Then I think Cindy needs to go back to her drawing board because this one is not believable imo.

IMO

Actually she needs to go into the corner with a dunce cap on, maybe she'll learn to shut her mouth for good.

I hope Joy has the same attitude as she had with - whoops - mind blank - the Dorothy lawyer with the fuzzy hair - I've only watched a few of Joy's post trial shows or any at all for that matter. But I saw that one and it was classic!

BBM: I agree ... it was a "classic" ... :floorlaugh:

[paraphrasing]

JB: Would you let Casey Anthony "babysit" your children ?

DS: Um ... um ... ummm ... duh ... duh ... ummm ... ummm ... hmmm ... ummm ... uh ... uh ... :doh:

DS: Well ... my children are older ... they don't need babysitters ...

... something like that was Dorothy Sims' response ...

I would love for Joy to ask Dr. Phil : Would you let Casey Anthony "babysit" your children or grandchildren ?

Oh ... the "Seizure Story" ... more bs ... just bs ...

No kidding. The 2nd time I was told I couldn't talk to my granddaughter because ______fill in the blank, I would have warped into hyper seeking drive.

Hi Marge,
Me too!! I would have and I did!!!! :woohoo:
(see avatar)..:seeya:

All I have to say about Jesse is, training is not real life. I doubt he ever saw a real seizure before Casey's fake one. She totally faked him out for attention. After reading what George said (that someone posted earlier) about nothing in her system, I am more confident than ever that Casey is a seizure faker. And wow, can we mail that interview to Dr. Phil or post it on his site? Cause DANG. George lays it out in black and white that there is absolutely nothing wrong with Casey!

ETA: and here it is, thanks to lauriej, and it's worth a repost! I also bolded the most important part, IMO.

http://files.realitychatter.com/CA/Docs/George-Anthony-FBI-Interview-7878-8000.pdf

--george--FBI interview---7-30-2008--

GA: It was Jesse who called. He says, listen, Casey's with me she has a .. she's
suffering right now from a grand mall seizure, which is a very tough thing to go
through. The paramedics are here and she's being transported to Winter Park
Hospital.
SB: Her.. his mom?
GA: No, Jesse called my wife.
SB: And said what now?
GA: She's suffering from a grand mall seizure.
SB: Okay.

GA: And this is, this is recorded it's up in the hospital everything like that. When you
ever have a grand mall seizure, you lose body fluids, you're very incoherent, I
mean you're... you're.. you're out there. I mean you just don't know what the
heck's going on.
SB: Uh-huh. (Affirmative)
GA: Our daughter has never had any kind of epilepsy, she's never had any seizures
before, she's never had any of this kind of ...
SB: (cough)
GA: ...stuff. We didn't even know that our daughter was seeing Jesse again for I
guess weeks or months at a time. This was going back to just 2007.
SB: Uh-huh. (Affirmative)

GA: We didn't know that. Um, according to our daughter when my wife was talking to
her before I got to the hospital. 'Cause I came up a little bit later I wasn't here
when the phone call came through. Um, my daughter said, no she's sitting up
like we're just talking. She sitting got a smile on her face, oh poppa.. she calls
me poppa Joe, poppa Joe I'm fine everything's good. I said, are you okay? You
know is Caylee okay? Yeah well Jesse has her and Jesse happened to be there
for a moment we're reunited with our granddaughter. You know and he says,
listen I want to tell you what happened, but I'll talk to you guys later.

Well listen
to what my daughter said, is she says, dad I had stayed up a lot of hours, I
worked over... again working. But I drank two or three of these 5 hour energy
drinks. I'm not sure what that does to you I don't drink that kind of stuff. I guess
it.. (snapped fingers) give her a kick or something. She said she fell asleep the
next thing she knows she says, I'm at the hospital. Now according to Jesse, she
jerked or something like that and he said because of his training that he had at
the police department where he was working at the Orlando Police Department.
He said, she was starting to foam at the mouth and stuff like that. Well you.. and
he said I had to give her CPR. You don't give someone CPR if they're suffering
through a seizure you don't do that, that's impossible. My daughter's 5'-1",
maybe 5'-2" if she's lucky, a hundred pounds. This guy is 6'-3", 6'-4", 230 or
something like that. If you don't know how to this proper technique CPR or
anything like that you can kill somebody. I mean I know that 'cause I've had to
do it a couple of times in my life to some people. And urn, then again that was
the thing that my wife and I were always concerned about. How can someone be
suffering through a seizure...

SB: What did the hospital say?
GA: Nothing. My daughter was in there for two days they ran every test they could
possibly run. Nothing. They took blood work from her continuously this and that.
If she had any alcohol any drugs in her that would've shown up. She had nothing.
If she had any indication for epilespsy like that there would be some
indication. Like it says on a body of fluid that would've been secreted. She was,
my daughter was clean. And with my wife's nursing background she asked all
these pertinent questions, how do you feel. How... God you look terrific you
know looks like you just had a decent nap and she's smiling and says, if
have a seizure or grand,,, especially a grand mall seizure you're not gonna be
2 coherent within just a few moments. It just doesn't happen.

All I have to say about Jesse is, training is not real life. I doubt he ever saw a real seizure before Casey's fake one. She totally faked him out for attention. After reading what George said (that someone posted earlier) about nothing in her system, I am more confident than ever that Casey is a seizure faker. And wow, can we mail that interview to Dr. Phil or post it on his site? Cause DANG. George lays it out in black and white that there is absolutely nothing wrong with Casey!

ETA: and here it is, thanks to lauriej, and it's worth a repost!

We also have to remember where this information is coming from. The fact that KC probably was put on an IV which flushed out her system and the initial too much Red Bull could have been the cause. I would think she was wide wake looking good because of the caffeine. Interesting that JG had Caylee and the A's did not know KC was seeing him again. Some things never change. jmo

Hi, I am wondering if all this talk about seizures will be picked up by the State of Florida. I dont know how to look it up or I would but I think this could cause problems for kc. getting her license back. I'll bet she may need a Dr.'s note as to her health.My husband was diabetic which can cause coma, a note from our Dr.was needed before they would issue his license. A note was needed each time it was renewed until he had gone about 10 yrs. with it in control. Wouldnt it be a crock if she is refused a license? Oh God forgive me but I can hope..:great:

:bud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member