Casey's seizure? NEW INFORMATION 2011.09.08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there was a fight on the 15th between KC and CA and the fight was about KC moving out but leaving Caylee behind it would explain a lot. In particular why the A's did not actively hunt KC down. The A's may have believed at that point they might never see Caylee again if KC wanted to be spiteful. Once KC was out they were powerless to do anything. So I think that could be why CA was trying to smooth things over to get KC to come home and was biding her time. jmo

BBM......Thats exactly what i believed happened all along.I think that is why offender anthony says to LE if she really wanted to she wouldve just let her parents take Caylee. And what lees, is this like before, statement comes from. I believe she took caylee from them previously and did not allow them to talk to or see her in order to prove who the mom was and to get something that she wanted. Everything she does is a ploy or manipulation of some sort to get her what she wants. Im sure the seizures were too. all imo!

Augh! Why do they keep saying they have never had a chance to tell their side????? How about telling your side by telling the truth on the stand.......

You know, I keep asking myself, why does Cindy have to defend Casey now? Casey was acquitted. Cindy should just shut up and go along with it. But no, more and more excuses for what Casey did. The acquittal wasn't enough for her. Even supporters have to ask themselves why she continues to keep trying to make Casey innocent in any part of Caylee's death. I think that's why we don't see many supporters these days. Cindy's continued battle to make Casey innocent has even them scratching their heads. I bet this interview will be eye opening, and Cindy will not have many supporters left at all afterwards...

MOO ... here is my :twocents:

It is "my opinion" that this "Seizure Story" has several purposes:

1. George : I think that Cindy and George MAY HAVE HAD some sort of "repercussions" from Jose's OS about the "molestation" claims ... the Pinellas 12 bought it and so did SOME of the PUBLIC ... I think this is more than Cindy "bargained for" -- she tries to portray her and her family as the "PERFECT Family" ... :sick: and the "PERFECT Family" does NOT have a "child molester" -- or even "allegations of a molester ... So, Cindy is trying to "SHIFT the blame" from George and get the public to "buy" into her latest "Seizure Story" ... IT'S NOT WORKING, Cindy !

2. CFCA has lawsuits pending against her : Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales ... Tim Miller and TES ... any others ? This is just another "excuse" so that CFCA canNOT participate in depositions or answer questions -- you know, she may have a "seizure" ... :sick:

3. The State of Florida is seeking monetary reimbursement from CFCA for the cost of the investigation for Lying to LE ... Just another "excuse" so that the "felon" will NOT be held RESPONSIBLE for her LIES ...

4. CFCA has "appealed" the Lying to LE charges ... this is "mind boggling" ... the felon's own attorney called her a LIAR ... again, just another "excuse" so that the "felon will NOT be held RESPONSIBLE for her LIES ...

Now that the trial is over, you would think that the Anthony's would just go away and HIDE their heads in SHAME ... NOT !

It's all about the almighty $$$$$ ... it NEVER has been about "Justice for Caylee" ...

BBM: MOO ...

Cindy always has ... continues to .. and always will ... defend the "felon" ! They are "two peas in a pod" !

And it is my opinion that Cindy is NOT in DENIAL ... it is an ACT ... a PERFORMANCE ... Cindy KNOWS darn good and well what she is doing ! Both CMA's love to OUT-PERFORM each other ... they love the Drama ... they love to "out do the other" ... what a SAD and SICK family ...

MOO ...

Not trying to be OT . . . but I tried to post a new thread about the Today Show showing interview clips of the A's with Dr. Phil that is supposed to air tomorrow and Wednesday. I didn't see a thread on this topic that was current and I am wondering why the new thread did not post. Any clues? Is there something I am missing?

BBM: There is a :great: thread "downstairs" about the Dr. Phil Show with the A's ...

I hope this helps ...

Yes, the current Dr. Phil thread is in the Parking Lot.

Please keep this one on topic regarding Casey's alleged seizures.

I realize that the 2 overlap to a degree considering the Dr. Phil teasers released recently, but let's try to talk about the possibility/probablity of Casey having a seizure disorder of whatever kind, okay?

Thanks much!

p.s. I will let you guys know soon if we are going to open a thread here in the main forum when the show airs to discuss the content or if it is going to be limited to the PL thread. :)

You know, I keep asking myself, why does Cindy have to defend Casey now? Casey was acquitted. Cindy should just shut up and go along with it. But no, more and more excuses for what Casey did. The acquittal wasn't enough for her. Even supporters have to ask themselves why she continues to keep trying to make Casey innocent in any part of Caylee's death. I think that's why we don't see many supporters these days. Cindy's continued battle to make Casey innocent has even them scratching their heads. I bet this interview will be eye opening, and Cindy will not have many supporters left at all afterwards...

it's not for OCA now, it is for why she lied about GA IMO.

MOO ... here is my :twocents:

It is "my opinion" that this "Seizure Story" has several purposes:

1. George : I think that Cindy and George MAY HAVE HAD some sort of "repercussions" from Jose's OS about the "molestation" claims ... the Pinellas 12 bought it and so did SOME of the PUBLIC ... I think this is more than Cindy "bargained for" -- she tries to portray her and her family as the "PERFECT Family" ... :sick: and the "PERFECT Family" does NOT have a "child molester" -- or even "allegations of a molester ... So, Cindy is trying to "SHIFT the blame" from George and get the public to "buy" into her latest "Seizure Story" ... IT'S NOT WORKING, Cindy !

2. CFCA has lawsuits pending against her : Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales ... Tim Miller and TES ... any others ? This is just another "excuse" so that CFCA canNOT participate in depositions or answer questions -- you know, she may have a "seizure" ... :sick:

3. The State of Florida is seeking monetary reimbursement from CFCA for the cost of the investigation for Lying to LE ... Just another "excuse" so that the "felon" will NOT be held RESPONSIBLE for her LIES ...

4. CFCA has "appealed" the Lying to LE charges ... this is "mind boggling" ... the felon's own attorney called her a LIAR ... again, just another "excuse" so that the "felon will NOT be held RESPONSIBLE for her LIES ...

Now that the trial is over, you would think that the Anthony's would just go away and HIDE their heads in SHAME ... NOT !

It's all about the almighty $$$$$ ... it NEVER has been about "Justice for Caylee" ...

BBM: MOO ...

Cindy always has ... continues to .. and always will ... defend the "felon" ! They are "two peas in a pod" !

And it is my opinion that Cindy is NOT in DENIAL ... it is an ACT ... a PERFORMANCE ... Cindy KNOWS darn good and well what she is doing ! Both CMA's love to OUT-PERFORM each other ... they love the Drama ... they love to "out do the other" ... what a SAD and SICK family ...

MOO ...

I agree with everything you said - Thank You! But - #4 - aren't the DT appealing the Lying - saying it is just one Lie - Not Four? :waitasec:

CA doesn't want people to think that she condoned the actions of a pedifile. It's to escape the sexual allocations made by her daughter. It's all about appearances for CA. Something else to hopefully make the public feel sorry for them. Every excuse they come up is more likely than not to destroy any attempt KC has of getting an interview. What makes it not credible is that RC said it first in court and it makes it look as if for CA it's an afterthought. jmo

Just this one comment and then I'm heading to the basement - honest Beach! What puzzles me is how is this supposed to help collect fund for a foundation? I've looked at it every which way and just don't get it!:banghead:

Cindy has to defend casey because cindy is casey. She sees her as an extension of her beautiful self. If casey looks bad, then cindy would look bad. When casey looks beautiful, cindy if fulfilled.

Clearly, Cindy uses medical conditions to psychiatric ones. She will make up anything to make herself look better and medical looks better than psych, afterall people will think she is crazy is her daughter is...they may think casey inherited a mental disease, can't have that!

They have both proven, they are untouchable. The anthonys are set up for life....thanks to the interview. I have heard this pay-off was huge...much bigger than we all think. Do you think they care one bit how they come off? As long as they look good on TV will be their only concern. Why Dr. Phil has chosen to bestow a fortune on this family is the question. I guess there is no morality left as he is looking at ratings for his show. He can come off as tough as he wants. He most likely told them he would and they don't care! The Anthonys simply say, "Show me the money".

Seizures was the condition cindy chose to explain her dd murdering her child. If it sounds silly, so what. She talked about decomp smelling like pizza and the public still wanted to see and hear more from cindy. She is fearless. She is on TV. She is a celebrity. She is happy and she is now rich.

She and her daughter have resolved within themselves that Caylee is in their hearts and are always with them, there was an accident, It couldn't be helped is what they tell themselves...as they go prancing through the next phase of their lives. Caylee is a distant memory. They have moved on..

Oh, and I see Dr. Phil is on The View also talking about and showing clips of this interview. Nice cash cow all around with the seziures, huh? :innocent:

You know, there are plenty of other families out there who need his help but why does he choose these 2?
They are beyond help, they shouldve asked for help when Caylee was still alive.
I hope Dr P doesnt let them slide on questions regarding Caylee and what their resposilities are /were to her. Dr P has a granddaughter. Would he let her be missing for 31 days? I doubt it.

Sadly, Jesse G. gave them this excuse. The anthonys are riding out his presumption of a seizure and took it all the way to the bank.

I agree with everything you said - Thank You! But - #4 - aren't the DT appealing the Lying - saying it is just one Lie - Not Four? :waitasec:

Yes, you are correct ... they are appealing the 4 charges saying it was just ONE LIE ... not 4 separate LIES ... What a "creative" bunch -- turning 4 into 1 ...

And now, thanks to "Rosebud" -- was that the name JB used to call CA --? :floorlaugh: ... the DT may try to use this "Seizure Story" ...

It would NOT surprise me in the least ...

MOO ...

Just adding more of my :twocents:

IF ... a BIG IF ... this "Seizure Story" were true and there was "medical documentation" from the jail, I believe the DT would have used this at the trial. I can just "picture" JB up there "performing" for the jury about the poor pitiful felon's condition ... and she would have been wiping her fake "tears" away ... :boohoo:

MOO ... there were NO seizures ... the DT would have "played it to the hilt" !

MOO ... I hope CA's "Seizure Story" comes back to bite her in the butt big time !

It should be a CRIME to try to perpetrate a FRAUD about any "medical condition" -- ESPECIALLY a LIFE-THREATENING medical condition !

Remember a while back, there was a story on HLN about a woman who was lying that she had cancer, and was "fund raising" for her "fake" treatments, and she even went so far as to shave her head ? Well ... it caught up with her big time ... and I am glad it did because it is cruel to perpetrate a "fraud" like that when there are many people who are REALLY SUFFERING with cancer !

IF it is true ... then where's the PROOF ?

MOO ...

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpps/news/national/090711-casey-anthony-prone-to-seizures_14915281

'Casey Anthony may have suffered from a medical condition that contributed to the death of her daughter, according to her parents, in an excerpt of a "Dr. Phil" interview reported Wednesday.'

Oh great....here we go again.

Respectively brought forward

I think the simple explanation is always the best. CA trying to prove the felon isn't responsible for anything she does.

Just adding more of my :twocents:

IF ... a BIG IF ... this "Seizure Story" were true and there was "medical documentation" from the jail, I believe the DT would have used this at the trial. I can just "picture" JB up there "performing" for the jury about the poor pitiful felon's condition ... and she would have been wiping her fake "tears" away ... :boohoo:

MOO ... there were NO seizures ... the DT would have "played it to the hilt" !

MOO ... I hope CA's "Seizure Story" comes back to bite her in the butt big time !

It should be a CRIME to try to perpetrate a FRAUD about any "medical condition" -- ESPECIALLY a LIFE-THREATENING medical condition !

Remember a while back, there was a story on HLN about a woman who was lying that she had cancer, and was "fund raising" for her "fake" treatments, and she even went so far as to shave her head ? Well ... it caught up with her big time ... and I am glad it did because it is cruel to perpetrate a "fraud" like that when there are many people who are REALLY SUFFERING with cancer !

IF it is true ... then where's the PROOF ?

MOO ...

Seems CA learned a few things from JB..Throw whatever against the wall and see what sticks. I wonder if CA even realizes how many people she ticks off everytime she opens her mouth. I don't think she gets it...I don't think she understands or even cares how many people that have real issues or loved ones with real issues take offense to her trying to pass the felons actions off as a medical condition, how that hurts and angers people who really do have to deal with these problems. CA suffers from her own condition and it's not denial, it's tunnel vision.

I swear that in one of GA's LE interviews he talks about the seizure and says he doesn't believe it ever happened or something to that effect? didn't GA say he thought JG had called him from the hospital or something and GA said he was very skeptical and also didn't think it was as bad as JG was trying to make it out to be?

Someone else PLEASE remember this! I don't want to have to go through all of the GA interviews to find it! LOL!

Seems CA learned a few things from JB..Throw whatever against the wall and see what sticks. I wonder if CA even realizes how many people she ticks off everytime she opens her mouth. I don't think she gets it...I don't think she understands or even cares how many people that have real issues or loved ones with real issues take offense to her trying to pass the felons actions off as a medical condition, how that hurts and angers people who really do have to deal with these problems. CA suffers from her own condition and it's not denial, it's tunnel vision.

I think Cindy Anthony knows exactly how many people she ticks off when she speaks. I also think that Cindy Anthony gets a thrill out of doing this.

IMO..I don't think any real proof exists to back up CA's claims of seizures, in fact I think there's evidence that the felon had nothing more than an anxiety attack, too much booze and red bull. All Dr. P did was give these people another platform to spew more lies...bad choice Dr. P...bad choice
The people watching are mothers, daughters,grandparents. CA can talk till she's blue in the face but she will never be able to cover up the truth. As long as she publically tries to convince everyone of HER truth she opens herself up to ridicule from those of us who are NOT stupid!...GA & CA had so many chances to do the right thing, choose to make their daughter own up to her mistakes and instead they chose to make excuses and cover things up and they paid the ultimate price for it. If losing their grandaughter didn't open their eyes to what their doing I don't believe anything will and they will continue to pay for it.

I think Cindy Anthony knows exactly how many people she ticks off when she speaks. I also think that Cindy Anthony gets a thrill out of doing this.

You could be right..Maybe this is some sort of revenge in her mind to all those people that believe the felon is a child killer. It seems spite and revenge runs in this family.

Just this one comment and then I'm heading to the basement - honest Beach! What puzzles me is how is this supposed to help collect fund for a foundation? I've looked at it every which way and just don't get it!:banghead:

Right now they don't care about public funds, only how to hide the interview money so they don't have to pay taxes on it. The "seizures" is just their new stick for their dog and pony show. I find it hard to believe anyone in the media would now believe anything these people say. Waste, huge waste of sponsor's money. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB