Casey's seizure? NEW INFORMATION 2011.09.08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was never quite sold on the chloroform. I think the chloroform came from GA or CA cleaning the carpet with the special agent the GA may have for detailing out cars. I can see CA scrubbing like crazy to get that stain out. Up till very recently, containers of dry cleaning fluids contained chloroform. GA may have some older cans on his shelf in the garage. He used to detail cars professionally.

I bet the felon used to poor gasoline on the stain thinking it may dilute it. I just can't see her making it but it is possible; however, it is very unstable in its pure form.

I've wanted to believe that to, and honestly I probably would tend to think this way, if not for the internet searches those months prior. Coincidences can only go so far.

Can you say SYMBIOSIS? I witnessed this phenomenon in my (late) mother and youngest sister who frequently (both adults) sat together in the same chair as if they were joined at the hip. An unbelievably bizarre relationship.

I guess you can, however, I think parasitic symbiosis is more correct, especially as it applies to GA and KC, since CA was their meal ticket for many years.

Conversely, what rights would they be fighting for now if KC was a great mom suffering from a medical condition?

CA is like the Jon Lovitz of victims. "Seizures. Yeah! That's the ticket!"
Why are they fighting for Grandparent's rights? What does that even mean? After death? Rights to do what? Cash in? Why is this even part of their "foundation?" Other than an excuse to make $$, gain pity, what does even mean? Since they have said this, I have been at a loss for what it could mean.

Anyone?

Why are they fighting for Grandparent's rights? What does that even mean? After death? Rights to do what? Cash in? Why is this even part of their "foundation?" Other than an excuse to make $$, gain pity, what does even mean? Since they have said this, I have been at a loss for what it could mean.

Anyone?

Because it sounds like a good theme/battle cry for their "support the Anthonys" foundation.
What else could they use. The "searching for missing kids" did not work out very well on their previous foundation. And I would not be surprised it they expand their mission statement with aid for folks with seizures.

The A's should of been fighting for Caylee while she was alive. When they thought that there was something wrong b/c they had absolutely no contact with their grand daughter, and their daughter was giving them the run around, they should of used every resource available to them. It did not even have to cost them money. GA was an ex cop. This is where he should of came in with some investigating skills. It is not that hard to track down friends and question them as to where their daughter was going and if they had seen Caylee. I have no investigated skills but I wanted to find out what was going on with my grand kids and I did find out. If you are determined to stand up for someone, you find a way. They waited 31 days. How bad did they really want to know? One more thing-the money it cost us to get custody of our grand kids was minimal. It cost us money to set up room for them and clothing.. The A's house was already set up for that. They were Caylees providers. I did take a family leave until my daughter was able to take them back.They were put on my insurance. Love and patience was what my grand kids needed the most and it is free. It was a small sacrifice worth making for the kids we love dearly..When the kids were safe, then we helped our DD get her life back on track.

I think CA didn't think about using seizures as an excuse until she heard Ms. Cruz testify. Now she has a excuse to use why KC lied about GA. It's like KC telling the seizure lie to cover the lie about GA to cover the lie about the Nanny and, oh yes, every other lie in between. I'm sure CA and KC are on the phone now cooking up another lie because this one may not fly.

I have a hard time understanding the dynamics of someone who defends the A's and their actions. Once you catch someone in a lie that should be it...credibility is gone. With the A's they just keep one whopper after another and some are just eating it all up. It's a game to them. Remember CA's letter to KC about the smell in the carpet in Caylee's room because it got wet about being careful about what she says (in other words she might be investigated). That was not funny. It was meant to be funny by the very way it was written but CA was making fun of the smell in KC's trunk. It's a game.....they think it's funny. They are just not normal. jmo

The A's should of been fighting for Caylee while she was alive. When they thought that there was something wrong b/c they had absolutely no contact with their grand daughter, and their daughter was giving them the run around, they should of used every resource available to them. It did not even have to cost them money. GA was an ex cop. This is where he should of came in with some investigating skills. It is not that hard to track down friends and question them as to where their daughter was going and if they had seen Caylee. I have no investigated skills but I wanted to find out what was going on with my grand kids and I did find out. If you are determined to stand up for someone, you find a way. They waited 31 days. How bad did they really want to know? One more thing-the money it cost us to get custody of our grand kids was minimal. It cost us money to set up room for them and clothing.. The A's house was already set up for that. They were Caylees providers. I did take a family leave until my daughter was able to take them back.They were on my insurance. It was a small sacrifice worth making for the kids we love dearly..

If there was a fight on the 15th between KC and CA and the fight was about KC moving out but leaving Caylee behind it would explain a lot. In particular why the A's did not actively hunt KC down. The A's may have believed at that point they might never see Caylee again if KC wanted to be spiteful. Once KC was out they were powerless to do anything. So I think that could be why CA was trying to smooth things over to get KC to come home and was biding her time. jmo

If there was a fight on the 15th between KC and CA and the fight was about KC moving out but leaving Caylee behind it would explain a lot. In particular why the A's did not actively hunt KC down. The A's may have believed at that point they might never see Caylee again if KC wanted to be spiteful. Once KC was out they were powerless to do anything. So I think that could be why CA was trying to smooth things over to get KC to come home and was biding her time. jmo

anyone know of a source besides lee and leonard who talked about a fight on the 15th?

i mean, what source do we believe the most about when she left the house with caylee? lee, leonard, george, casey, cindy...:doh: i'm so confused...

You are e probably right, but me I would of began the hunt as soon as I knew I was getting the run around, Unfortunately for Caylee, it was already too late.

I'm sure you're correct in it being some off the wall angle for $$$, but do you really think JA, or anyone else who chose to, would have MORE of a field day with this seizure bs than:

-Zanny The Nanny

-Cindy somehow searching for chloroform on her home computer while documented as being at work

-JB's memorable theatrics of "LOOK WHUT YOU"VE DUN!!!"

-I don't EVEN want to get into what JB said was in CA's mouth

Compared to all of that, this seizure angle COULD have been more readily supported by "Doctors For Hire" giving Jeff a tougher run to attack. I just don't understand why she's waiting till AFTER the trial to play this card.

It almost sounds like she wants a "do over" on the trial or something. Geez, I STILL can't believe that jury let her go.......

-

The way I look at it...The more the A's talk...The deeper the hole they dig for themselves...They wouldn't stop talking before the trial so I don't expect them to stop now. Who knows what LE is doing behind the scenes, maybe nothing..maybe something. Regardless the more they talk the more they show their true colors. Maybe if these so called seizures had been brought up at trial it might have opened the door for much more evidence against the felon, probably wouldn't have made a difference to the jury anyway.
IMO..The third 911 call was the last time we heard the truth from CA and GA's visit to LE behind CA's back and LA's absence in court spoke VOLUMES about this family.

I can only talk about what my experience has been, here in Florida, with grand mal seizures (which they now prefer to call tonic–clonic seizures). DH had a stroke and was hospitalized. Once in the hospital he suffered several tonic-clonic seizures ~ five, I think it was. They were worse than the stroke as far as what the episode looked like. What I saw was nothing like what Jesse Grund described. Very physical and violent. No blue lips. No foaming at the mouth. But very, very exhausting and physical shaking and and eyes even locked in an upward position. Limbs all akimbo. I imagine there are all degrees of seizures? I dunno. But what he described is certainly nothing at all similar to what we experienced.
DH was disoriented for about 45 minutes after the worst one. (He thought he was in a different state we've never been in and the year was 1968.) But I haven't caught him in any lies since then.
The hardest part for him was that his neurologist told him (after full recovery) that she was legally responsible to tell him he could not drive for six months. She did not have to turn his name in to the state of Florida but he had to sign a paper saying she had told him of the legal requirement. He hated not being able to drive. Oh, how we fought! The doctor, when she heard from me about the difficulty, told me that anyone, anyone who has any knowledge of a person with seizures who is driving can anonymously report them to the Florida DMV, could be his neighbors, his family or whoever ~ Well, that and reminders from me about how bad would it be if he seized while he was driving and killed or even hurt someone, we made the six months.
Nope, does not sound like a tonic-clonic to me!!! By history, I'd say it's more a grand mal lie from Cindy's handiwork.

Will Cindy tell us there was no fight at all and that it was just her attempting to control Offender Anthony's thrashing body?
Cindy will not stop with the lies until we are all convinced by something she tells us that we have been wrong all along. Or until we're so confused we all simply give up? The seizure fib may work for a while, but once she realizes it hasn't been convincing enough she'll move onto the next one.
:waitasec: That's odd - Casey does the same thing .........

Why is Cindy Anthony pushing this seizure crap, NOW? What's the point or purpose supposed to be? What is she after here?

She had all the spotlights shining directly on her testimony during the trial. Why didn't she mention this line of BS then?

..b/c, as with many other things she "came up with" @ trial---the SAO would have whipped out her state depo and asked her why her testimony NOW differed from what she said THEN??

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/depos/cindyanthonydepo072809.pdf

--cindy--state depo---7-28-2009----

--LDB asking about kc's abuse/health history..

Q Okay. [Pause] Are you aware of whether or not Casey was physically abused in any way, shape
or form?
A No.
Q None?
A None.
Q How about verbal or emotional abuse?
A Not that I'm aware of.
~~~~~
Q All right. Verbal abuse?
A No. Not really. I mean, Jesse was overbearing with her, but no -- I wouldn't call it abuse.

Q Okay. [Pause] Are you aware of whether or not Casey has any psychiatric history?
A Not that I'm aware of.
Q All right. You didn't take her yourself
A No. I've never taken her.
Q -- any psychiatrist?
A No.
~~~~~~

Q How about her health history? Any health

problems growing up?
A No. Casey is pretty healthy.

..it boggles my mind that cindy ( and the 'dummy' that she brings to sit alongside her ) would bring up these fake "seizures" now.

..it's going to make cindy look bad for not getting her daughter treatment over the years----and we know that cindy does not like to ruin the pretend 'perfect family image'..

It seems to me that CA was the only "doctor" that treated FCA or Caylee.

You are e probably right, but me I would of began the hunt as soon as I knew I was getting the run around, Unfortunately for Caylee, it was already too late.

No kidding. The 2nd time I was told I couldn't talk to my granddaughter because ______fill in the blank, I would have warped into hyper seeking drive.

I think if we fast forward a couple of years the Anthonys may well be insisting there never was a Caylee, that the public is hallucinating that there ever was, that any photos we think we have seen of her are junk photography, that in fact KC was sterilized mid-seizure as a teenager but she was too embarrassed to ever mention it because she is very tiny and frail and shy and modest, that Caylee's playhouse was built in the event a missing child was wandering down Hopespring Drive and needed shelter until he/she was rescued by poor, barren, tiny, shy, maligned, epileptic KC, etc etc.

my bold :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Will Cindy tell us there was no fight at all and that it was just her attempting to control Offender Anthony's thrashing body?
Cindy will not stop with the lies until we are all convinced by something she tells us that we have been wrong all along. Or until we're so confused we all simply give up? The seizure fib may work for a while, but once she realizes it hasn't been convincing enough she'll move onto the next one.
:waitasec: That's odd - Casey does the same thing .........

Will be interesting to see what she puts in her book. You know she will write one.

I think I just heard on TV that the Anthony's are going to be on the Today show this morning.......don't know if it's someting taped or live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member