Casey's seizure? NEW INFORMATION 2011.09.08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear that in one of GA's LE interviews he talks about the seizure and says he doesn't believe it ever happened or something to that effect? didn't GA say he thought JG had called him from the hospital or something and GA said he was very skeptical and also didn't think it was as bad as JG was trying to make it out to be?

Someone else PLEASE remember this! I don't want to have to go through all of the GA interviews to find it! LOL!

http://files.realitychatter.com/CA/Docs/George-Anthony-FBI-Interview-7878-8000.pdf

--george--FBI interview---7-30-2008--

GA: It was Jesse who called. He says, listen, Casey's with me she has a .. she's
suffering right now from a grand mall seizure, which is a very tough thing to go
through. The paramedics are here and she's being transported to Winter Park
Hospital.
SB: Her.. his mom?
GA: No, Jesse called my wife.
SB: And said what now?
GA: She's suffering from a grand mall seizure.
SB: Okay.

GA: And this is, this is recorded it's up in the hospital everything like that. When you
ever have a grand mall seizure, you lose body fluids, you're very incoherent, I
mean you're... you're.. you're out there. I mean you just don't know what the
heck's going on.
SB: Uh-huh. (Affirmative)
GA: Our daughter has never had any kind of epilepsy, she's never had any seizures
before, she's never had any of this kind of ...
SB: (cough)
GA: ...stuff. We didn't even know that our daughter was seeing Jesse again for I
guess weeks or months at a time. This was going back to just 2007.

GA: We didn't know that. Um, according to our daughter when my wife was talking to
her before I got to the hospital. 'Cause I came up a little bit later I wasn't here
when the phone call came through. Um, my daughter said, no she's sitting up
like we're just talking. She sitting got a smile on her face, oh poppa.. she calls
me poppa Joe, poppa Joe I'm fine everything's good. I said, are you okay? You
know is Caylee okay? Yeah well Jesse has her and Jesse happened to be there
for a moment we're reunited with our granddaughter. You know and he says,
listen I want to tell you what happened, but I'll talk to you guys later.

Well listen
to what my daughter said, is she says, dad I had stayed up a lot of hours, I
worked over... again working. But I drank two or three of these 5 hour energy
drinks. I'm not sure what that does to you I don't drink that kind of stuff. I guess
it.. (snapped fingers) give her a kick or something. She said she fell asleep the
next thing she knows she says, I'm at the hospital. Now according to Jesse, she
jerked or something like that and he said because of his training that he had at
the police department where he was working at the Orlando Police Department.
He said, she was starting to foam at the mouth and stuff like that. Well you.. and
he said I had to give her CPR. You don't give someone CPR if they're suffering
through a seizure you don't do that, that's impossible. My daughter's 5'-1",
maybe 5'-2" if she's lucky, a hundred pounds. This guy is 6'-3", 6'-4", 230 or
something like that. If you don't know how to this proper technique CPR or
anything like that you can kill somebody. I mean I know that 'cause I've had to
do it a couple of times in my life to some people. And urn, then again that was
the thing that my wife and I were always concerned about. How can someone be
suffering through a seizure...

SB: What did the hospital say?
GA: Nothing. My daughter was in there for two days they ran every test they could
possibly run. Nothing. They took blood work from her continuously this and that.
If she had any alcohol any drugs in her that would've shown up. She had nothing.
If she had any indication for epilespsy like that there would be some
indication. Like it says on a body of fluid that would've been secreted. She was,
my daughter was clean. And with my wife's nursing background she asked all
these pertinent questions, how do you feel. How... God you look terrific you
know looks like you just had a decent nap and she's smiling and says, if
have a seizure or grand,,, especially a grand mall seizure you're not gonna be
2 coherent within just a few moments. It just doesn't happen.

http://files.realitychatter.com/CA/Docs/George-Anthony-FBI-Interview-7878-8000.pdf

GA: It was Jesse who called. He says, listen, Casey's with me she has a .. she's
suffering right now from a grand mall seizure, which is a very tough thing to go
through. The paramedics are here and she's being transported to Winter Park
Hospital.
SB: Her.. his mom?
GA: No, Jesse called my wife.
SB: And said what now?
GA: She's suffering from a grand mall seizure.
SB: Okay.

GA: And this is, this is recorded it's up in the hospital everything like that. When you
ever have a grand mall seizure, you lose body fluids, you're very incoherent, I
mean you're... you're.. you're out there. I mean you just don't know what the
heck's going on.
GA: Our daughter has never had any kind of epilepsy, she's never had any seizures
before, she's never had any of this kind of ...
SB: (cough)
GA: ...stuff. We didn't even know that our daughter was seeing Jesse again for I
guess weeks or months at a time. This was going back to just 2007.

GA: We didn't know that. Um, according to our daughter when my wife was talking to
her before I got to the hospital. 'Cause I came up a little bit later I wasn't here
when the phone call came through. Um, my daughter said, no she's sitting up
like we're just talking. She sitting got a smile on her face, oh poppa.. she calls
me poppa Joe, poppa Joe I'm fine everything's good. I said, are you okay? You
know is Caylee okay? Yeah well Jesse has her and Jesse happened to be there
for a moment we're reunited with our granddaughter. You know and he says,
listen I want to tell you what happened, but I'll talk to you guys later.

Well listen
to what my daughter said, is she says, dad I had stayed up a lot of hours, I
worked over... again working. But I drank two or three of these 5 hour energy
drinks. I'm not sure what that does to you I don't drink that kind of stuff. I guess
it.. (snapped fingers) give her a kick or something. She said she fell asleep the
next thing she knows she says, I'm at the hospital. Now according to Jesse, she
jerked or something like that and he said because of his training that he had at
the police department where he was working at the Orlando Police Department.
He said, she was starting to foam at the mouth and stuff like that. Well you.. and
he said I had to give her CPR. You don't give someone CPR if they're suffering
through a seizure you don't do that, that's impossible. My daughter's 5'-1",
maybe 5'-2" if she's lucky, a hundred pounds. This guy is 6'-3", 6'-4", 230 or
something like that. If you don't know how to this proper technique CPR or
anything like that you can kill somebody. I mean I know that 'cause I've had to
do it a couple of times in my life to some people. And urn, then again that was
the thing that my wife and I were always concerned about. How can someone be
suffering through a seizure...

SB: What did the hospital say?
GA: Nothing. My daughter was in there for two days they ran every test they could
possibly run. Nothing. They took blood work from her continuously this and that.
If she had any alcohol any drugs in her that would've shown up. She had nothing.
If she had any indication for epilespsy like that there would be some
indication. Like it says on a body of fluid that would've been secreted. She was,
my daughter was clean. And with my wife's nursing background she asked all

They have just grabbed onto this seizure story because it sounds semi-plausible to someone without much reasoning power- like Dr Phil's audience... they figure if they sound convinced others might just be.

And with my wife's nursing background she asked all[/SIZE][/FONT]

This part KILLS me! :floorlaugh:

Oh this is really interesting! So CA is telling these Seizure lies not to explain FCA actions but to protect GA. I had not thought of that. I just kept wondering WHY won't CA let this go, I can see what you saying! I'm thinking you may be right!!!! And there sits GA saying nothing, looking so pathetic, he's so weak!!!!

I was thinking the reason they have come up with this latest lie is so that Casey will be able to have a normal life and not fear for her life every time she walks out the door.

GA: Our daughter has never had any kind of epilepsy, she's never had any seizures before,

Nothing. My daughter was in there for two days they ran every test they could possibly run. Nothing. They took blood work from her continuously this and that.

If she had any indication for epilespsy like that there would be some indication. Like it says on a body of fluid that would've been secreted. She was, my daughter was clean. And with my wife's nursing background she asked all these pertinent questions, how do you feel. How... God you look terrific you know looks like you just had a decent nap and she's smiling and says, if have a seizure or grand,,, especially a grand mall seizure you're not gonna be 2 coherent within just a few moments. It just doesn't happen.

What else needs to be said?

I think Cindy Anthony knows exactly how many people she ticks off when she speaks. I also think that Cindy Anthony gets a thrill out of doing this.

She LOVES being combative. It is like oxygen to CA.....Best example was when she was on the stand being questioned by LDB- her only daughter is accused of killing her only grandchild, but when she thought she was staying a step ahead of LDB she had to put her hand over her mouth to suppress a laugh thinking about it.
Caylee who?
To CA a lot of this case is still a matter of winning over everyone else - she is the ultimate know-it-all.

My favorite part was Jesse giving her CPR during a seizure - oh yeah - and the losing body fluiids part - guess Jesse's couch was okay...

All so silly...just so silly....:great:

I haven't posted much, but I'll say this - my daughter has a history of grand mal seizures. They are extremely violent events; if anyone attempted to perform CPR on a person suffering a seizure, BOTH parties would likely end up a bloody mess, teeth broken and knocked out, etc. Good Lord!

I'm kinda confused by this! Didn't Jesse (with his police training) know that you only perform CPR when someone has stopped breathing or their heart has stopped? Otherwise you can actually create a worse situation.

I haven't posted much, but I'll say this - my daughter has a history of grand mal seizures. They are extremely violent events; if anyone attempted to perform CPR on a person suffering a seizure, BOTH parties would likely end up a bloody mess, teeth broken and knocked out, etc. Good Lord!

I have a good friend - a young man who was injured very badly in a car accident and had a head trauma. When all was said and done, he had a piece of his brain removed and a steel plate permanently put in.

He now has the occasional seizure, takes medication and has to be very careful how much alcohol he consumes - not actually sure if he has been advised to completely abstain. Certainly a co-worker almost always had a seizure the day following a binge drinking night.

And as you say, they were very violent. The strange thing was he always knew a split second before they happened because he would step away from his desk to minimize his own injuries.

Dr. P on Joy Behar tonight. From the clip I saw it seems Dr. P isn't drinking the A koolaid. The interview may backfire on CA..Remember CA's message to TM..no one starts a fight with the A's and wins...Hmm

I'm kinda confused by this! Didn't Jesse (with his police training) know that you only perform CPR when someone has stopped breathing or their heart has stopped? Otherwise you can actually create a worse situation.

Jesse said he "knew" it was a seizure from his first aid training. I'm not sure if I've ever heard where he got it from or when he got it. Maybe it was in Scouts - the old St. Johns Ambulance one - you get a badge for that...:innocent:

Umm - do you have "St. John's Ambulance Training First Aid" in the States?

Dr. P on Joy Behar tonight. From the clip I saw it seems Dr. P isn't drinking the A koolaid. The interview may backfire on CA..Remember CA's message to TM..no one starts a fight with the A's and wins...Hmm

I hope Joy has the same attitude as she had with - whoops - mind blank - the Dorothy lawyer with the fuzzy hair - I've only watched a few of Joy's post trial shows or any at all for that matter. But I saw that one and it was classic!

IMO..I don't think any real proof exists to back up CA's claims of seizures, in fact I think there's evidence that the felon had nothing more than an anxiety attack, too much booze and red bull. All Dr. P did was give these people another platform to spew more lies...bad choice Dr. P...bad choice
The people watching are mothers, daughters,grandparents. CA can talk till she's blue in the face but she will never be able to cover up the truth. As long as she publically tries to convince everyone of HER truth she opens herself up to ridicule from those of us who are NOT stupid!...GA & CA had so many chances to do the right thing, choose to make their daughter own up to her mistakes and instead they chose to make excuses and cover things up and they paid the ultimate price for it. If losing their grandaughter didn't open their eyes to what their doing I don't believe anything will and they will continue to pay for it.

The scary part for me is Lee getting married. God help those two if they have children...

I hope Joy has the same attitude as she had with - whoops - mind blank - the Dorothy lawyer with the fuzzy hair - I've only watched a few of Joy's post trial shows or any at all for that matter. But I saw that one and it was classic!

I hope she asks Dr. Phil the same question she asked DCS...

(though I, admittedly, won't be watching)

Let me preface this post by saying......no disrespect to those who suffer from real seizures.....

That said......IMO...the only type of Grand Mal seizure KC could have ever possibly experienced, would be when her Mom cut off her access to credit cards thus...THWARTING her mall shopping plans.

I think Cindy Anthony knows exactly how many people she ticks off when she speaks. I also think that Cindy Anthony gets a thrill out of doing this.

So do I.

Jesse said he "knew" it was a seizure from his first aid training. I'm not sure if I've ever heard where he got it from or when he got it. Maybe it was in Scouts - the old St. Johns Ambulance one - you get a badge for that...:innocent:

Umm - do you have "St. John's Ambulance Training First Aid" in the States?

..he probably would have learned his 1st aid training @ the police academy, he graduated in december 2007------then resigned on june 24,2008 (the day he thought he heard caylee in the background while talking to kc on the way in to resign.)

It occurred to me this a.m. when I saw a blurb on The Today Show about the A's and Dr. Phil show, that this new bit about seizures is damage control for the upcoming release of a certain jailhouse video tape where someone had an anxiety attack at the finding of Caylee's remains. jmo and all that moo

And Dr. Phil, if he ever had much of show I don't know, but am certain this will just make what he had in tact will fly out the doors and far away now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB