Casey's sunglasses that police took

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't take credit for finding the sunglasses, if that's what they are, the below poster pointed out where they were in the pic. Unless I've got it wrong. lol.

it looks like a black bag, it could be a log... but if u look right under the blue tent, its right by the pole. sorry i know its hard to make out...

The more I look at the blown up pic, I don't think I've got it right. Sigh.

They took sunglasses and a lot of things from that house that might have a lot of evidence on them, depending on what they are looking for.

The sunglasses look small to me in the pics above. I keep seeing in my minds eye a pic of Caylee with white sunglasses on. I will look and if I can find anything I will post it.

The guy in the glasses and shirt: he was seen during the summer, dressed the same way, declaring Casey's innocence and espousing how Casey started a fashion trend with the sunglasses. Just your average prison groupie loon gone off the deep end of the crazy flavored koolaid pool.

How do we know that the police went back and took sunglasses from the house? Have I missed where they divulged this information to the media? Was it in a release or was this "leaked" to the media as so much of our information has been? I just wondered as I was away for a few days for the most part and have not been able to determine how we know that sunglasses were taken from the house?:confused:

Yes, there are pics of Caylee in her white sunglasses... even George said the last time he saw Caylee, she had her little sunglasses on.

Think along the lines of scale..........if those are sunglasses, they would have to be nearly clown-sized. The tent is easily 6 feet tall, no doubt 7 or 8 feet tall. The "glasses" takes up a significant portion of the pole, definitely more than the 6-8" wide a normal pair of glasses would be, and definitely more than the 4-6" that a child's pair of glasses would be. It appears to be just another root/branch.

How do we know that the police went back and took sunglasses from the house? Have I missed where they divulged this information to the media? Was it in a release or was this "leaked" to the media as so much of our information has been? I just wondered as I was away for a few days for the most part and have not been able to determine how we know that sunglasses were taken from the house?:confused:

Good question... the first time I heard it, was on Nancy Grace... and while she said it was Casey's sunglasses, I questioned if it was actually Caylee's sunglasses they took. (I have a working theory that since Caylee was last seen wearing them, per George, when Casey was taking Caylee to the "nannys" house, if they showed back up in her room then it would mean Caylee was back in the house after the last time she was seen alive by George.)

Good question... the first time I heard it, was on Nancy Grace... and while she said it was Casey's sunglasses, I questioned if it was actually Caylee's sunglasses they took. (I have a working theory that since Caylee was last seen wearing them, per George, when Casey was taking Caylee to the "nannys" house, if they showed back up in her room then it would mean Caylee was back in the house after the last time she was seen alive by George.)

That would make sense. Per his statement she was wearing them the last time he saw her, so if they were in the house then she was brought back there later after he was gone, OR the entire story was a fabrication and the sunglasses never left the house OR they found Caylee's sunglasses at the scene and were looking for photos of her wearing them or some other evidence. It is so impossible to KNOW anything until it is "officially" released or the trial arrives and all becomes known.:waitasec:

(I have a working theory that since Caylee was last seen wearing them, per George, when Casey was taking Caylee to the "nannys" house, if they showed back up in her room then it would mean Caylee was back in the house after the last time she was seen alive by George.)

Per his statement she was wearing them the last time he saw her, so if they were in the house then she was brought back there later after he was gone, OR the entire story was a fabrication and the sunglasses never left the house OR they found Caylee's sunglasses at the scene and were looking for photos of her wearing them or some other evidence.

*edited both quotes for space*
great points! i had never thought of the sunglasses that way...there are so many twists and turns in this case i'm getting dizzy!! the trial will hopefully answer some of these mysteries. :crazy:

Perhaps I am jaded, but it seemed so fake. So put on. A bid for attention and camera time. I could certainly be wrong but golly gee it was a bit over the top ...

I'm right with ya'. I saw this video when it was made. The guy is a supposed casey supporter. If you notice, he was acting upset when saying that the discovery of the body would cause casey to be convicted. I think he is either a nut, or this is a bad joke to him. It WAS very fake. He was refusing to leave the scene, where he does NOT live,, despite the fact that is friend was "trying" to get him to go, but, he was also aksing the media to leave him alone and allow him space to grieve. All he needed to do, if he wanted to be alone, was to leave. That and the drama of his outburst (and he had to drive from somewhere specifically to show it to us), shows me that this is nonsense. He just wants attention, either because he is a nut or he is playing a bad joke.

I'm right with ya'. I saw this video when it was made. The guy is a supposed casey supporter. If you notice, he was acting upset when saying that the discovery of the body would cause casey to be convicted. I think he is either a nut, or this is a bad joke to him. It WAS very fake. He was refusing to leave the scene, where he does NOT live,, despite the fact that is friend was "trying" to get him to go, but, he was also aksing the media to leave him alone and allow him space to grieve. All he needed to do, if he wanted to be alone, was to leave. That and the drama of his outburst (and he had to drive from somewhere specifically to show it to us), shows me that this is nonsense. He just wants attention, either because he is a nut or he is playing a bad joke.

I picked up this week's National Enquirer (I know, not the best source) because they had an article on Casey's best friend. Her name is KioMarie Torres Cruz supposedly she's on the witness list for the prosecution. The woman in the video did not look like her but, perhaps those two are her friends/family.

Yeah, the guy was over the top. But, I think he was not faking in that he was truly upset about them finding Caylee and he was freaking out. I think he truly believed Casey was innocent and he's probably someone who has known her for years. Casey and Caylee are afterall a part of a community and the people who live there have a vested interest in this case.

IMO He's not faking it but, he's a drama queen alright.

I did see the where this could look like a pair sunglasses but I don't think that is what it really is. I can't imagine LE putting the tent up around them. Who knows though...

I had not seen the video of the two people outside the house. I wonder if he really does know the Anthony's as he was very distraught and yes, he was full of drama. Can't say how I'd act in that situation though - especially if it was a friend of mine's child.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The guy in the glasses and shirt: he was seen during the summer, dressed the same way, declaring Casey's innocence and espousing how Casey started a fashion trend with the sunglasses. Just your average prison groupie loon gone off the deep end of the crazy flavored koolaid pool.

Think along the lines of scale..........if those are sunglasses, they would have to be nearly clown-sized. The tent is easily 6 feet tall, no doubt 7 or 8 feet tall. The "glasses" takes up a significant portion of the pole, definitely more than the 6-8" wide a normal pair of glasses would be, and definitely more than the 4-6" that a child's pair of glasses would be. It appears to be just another root/branch.
I agree. I don't think there is anything in that picture other then roots, leaves and palmettos. I think though if you stare at a picture long enough, like we all have, you can see just about anything in them.

I have an idea about the sunglasses the police took. LE is looking for a way to definitively tie Casey to Caylee's body. If she put duct tape onto Caylee's body and onto the plastic bags and she then touched her sunglasses - like you do when they are slipping down on your nose - she may have transferred some adhesive residue from the tape onto her sunglasses.

Can anybody think of any other ways they can tie Casey to the body?

I think they took them because they really do look silly on her. :rolleyes:

I did see the where this could look like a pair sunglasses but I don't think that is what it really is. I can't imagine LE putting the tent up around them. Who knows though...

I had not seen the video of the two people outside the house. I wonder if he really does know the Anthony's as he was very distraught and yes, he was full of drama. Can't say how I'd act in that situation though - especially if it was a friend of mine's child.

I don't think he is a "friend" of the Anthony's. I think he injected himself into this case as a "lookiloo" when KC was first released on bail. he was there with all of the protesters and took KC's side. I don't think he knew them before this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back