Casey's Tiffany Ring & Bracelet...Where are They?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0002-1.jpg

This is the ring that I have from Tiffanys. Same one?

Looks like it.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4544430&postcount=2"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Casey's Tiffany Ring & Bracelet...Where are They?[/ame]

Well I hope they found the ring. Evidently it was quite important while Caylee was supposedly missing lol.

Well I hope they found the ring. Evidently it was quite important while Caylee was supposedly missing lol.

Cindy didn't ask about that ring for no reason. I wonder in all her talks with Casey's friends if she didn't find out that Casey stole it from one of them.

Cindy didn't ask about that ring for no reason. I wonder in all her talks with Casey's friends if she didn't find out that Casey stole it from one of them.
It was a strange thing for CA to ask at such a time. They can't find the ring and they can't find Jeff and they can't find Caylee. But you are probably right she probably lifted it from one of her friends. I didn't think of that.

Gracious, if the ring didn't have special meaning to me, I would TAKE IT OFF immediately!

Don't do that. We don't all remove our underwear just because Casey wears undies. At least I hope she does. :waitasec:

Don't do that. We don't all remove our underwear just because Casey wears undies. At least I hope she does. :waitasec:
+bbm+
:floorlaugh:
Well, if her own DT's sl** observations about her are correct, possibly not all that often!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog