Caught in the act of romancing a vaccuum..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to the article, the guy was "dry-humping" the bike (just going through the motions, so to speak).
The vacuum though, there was actual...um...penetration, as I understand it.

(Did I really just type that?)

After a google search on the 'dry-humping" the bike story I found this web-site. This is crazy...

http://www.ssrichardmontgomery.com/download/weirdsex.htm

A LOS ANGELES BUSINESSMAN, identified only as Arnold G., proposed to his

girlfriend Carol in 1984 and asked her parents for their consent. After the

engagement had been announced, Carol's father took Arnold aside and told him

his daughter was born by artificial insemination because he was unlikely to

father a child. He named the sperm bank, which turned out to be one that

Arnold had donated to as a student. Arnold obtained a court injunction to

inspect the records and found that he was the father of his bride-to-be, and

806 other children. The wedding was called off.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

OMG, , where do you find these!?

Wait :eek: don't answer that. :rolleyes:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

OK I am officially claiming a new computer screen. This one has been totally ruined by me spewing my morning coffee all over it.

Thank you kindly for the humour. It will keep me chuckling all day!

pa_arts-dwarf-2618563.jpg

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I worked for a urologist years ago, and we has a patient with a fractured penis due to a vaccum cleaer...........as much as I wanted to ask him WTF...I had to keep my comments to myself. Time and tenderness was the only rx for this......................and PAIN MEDICINE and believe it or not, this was not the most unusual thing I had seen.

OMG, that is funny. Slightly OT, but it reminds me of when I first started working for my doctor. Being his assistant, part of my job is to take a history and find out why the patient is there. Being new, I wasn't sure exactly how much information I was supposed to gather. Well, this new patient's complaint was pain and numbness of the penis. I had to ask, well how? and he proceeded to tell me, in glorious detail, about a woman that bit him during oral sex. :eek: Pretty much described the incident from beginning to end. After a while, I didn't have to ask anything, he just wanted to talk and talk and talk. I was embarrassed but being the professional that I am, I just sat quietly, nodding sagely with a concerned look on my face. We ended up not even accepting him as a patient and referred him out, probably to a urologist, IIRC. I'm pretty sure, he was just getting off on, either reliving the incident, talking about the incident or my discomfort. Since we ended up getting rid of him, I felt like an idiot having sat there so long and listening to his blather.

OMG, that is funny. Slightly OT, but it reminds me of when I first started working for my doctor. Being his assistant, part of my job is to take a history and find out why the patient is there. Being new, I wasn't sure exactly how much information I was supposed to gather. Well, this new patient's complaint was pain and numbness of the penis. I had to ask, well how? and he proceeded to tell me, in glorious detail, about a woman that bit him during oral sex. :eek: .

He probably got his weenkie caught in his zipper and was embarrassed to admit it.

am I the only one that finds it funny that this thread is in the "OFF BEAT" forum??

am I the only one that finds it funny that this thread is in the "OFF BEAT" forum??

Well, seeing as there isn't a "BEAT OFF" forum, I think it's a very appropriate place for it.

Well, seeing as there isn't a "BEAT OFF" forum, I think it's a very appropriate place for it.

I promise I'm not following you around Poco....although when I do see you I KNOW there is going to be a smile in there somewhere. :dance::dance:

Thanks to all for the laugh!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire
Back