Caylee Anthony 2 year old #19 General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never had a sitter check out my home unless she were going to be here to sit. While I did leave emergency numbers, they were my cell, my home, my work; the Pediatrician; the father's numbers; Poison Control; the neighbor's number. I don't recall leaving the grandparents numbers with them.

Casey would not have left Cindy's number with a sitter at any time. She did not want her mother to know how long she left Caylee with a sitter and would not have allowed such a conversation to happen.

Caylee would probably have talked about the sitter to Cindy. We don't know she didn't...but we don't know what she called her either. She called them JoJo and CiCi...so we have no clue until Cindy mentions it.

Is Casey less afraid of possibly causing Caylee's death or is there something more going on? To me, there could be nothing more sinister than the death of an innocent child but it seems as if this is a pandora's box for Casey.
Like she is protecting this Fusion Club group, deep drug dealing, etc.Why would she want to investigate her daughter's disappearance on her own? Me, you and everyone I know would be yelling, screaming, on the air, signs, etc. after just one day. Casey is quietly asking around, calling people- not until her mother pushes the envelope does Casey admit she's missing.
Casey does not want LE involved and she was almost beginning to convince Cindy to go along with it. LE took it right out of everyone's hands.
I believe Cindy and hubby were protecting Caylee by allowing Casey and Caylee to live with them. Granted, she had no money or job or worked little - but Cindy probably sensed that Casey might neglect Caylee if they moved out. This way Cindy was able to oversee her care - of course, that enabled Casey to not have to mature as a mother and as a provider.
The secret of Caylee's whereabouts lies with Casey and releasing her from jail will enable her to get her wish - so again she wins. :behindbar

wicket, we'd all be screaming and freaking out after one minute of being stunned. I don't know anybody that would wait 3 minutes much less 1 day or 31 days.
Who would stay quiet and "search" (while partying) ? Well, besides Casey of course.:eek:

Casey seems to think she can out wait or out wit the police.
She needs to understand that this is NOT going to just go away.
Casey must be used to winning her games, but not this time.:mad:

Thank you!

Speaking of Spanish, I don't know if Casey speaks it or not, but her pronunciation of Zenaida was very accurate ("zenaiTHa"), as if she hung around her alot and picked up the spanish pronunciation. That happened to me with my cuban best friend, years before I ever learned spanish. For what it's worth.....

I hope LE is keeping an eye or doing a little digging on this Patrick guy.. his out of the blue appearance at the jail house plus Caseys actions when realizing who he was seem..interesting to say the least.
If this was some kind of message being sent to Casey, I think whoever had the b*lls to pull such a risky move would have been careful to use a 'messenger' who couldn't be directly connected with whatever enterprise is involved.

Ok your getting on my nerves!

Can we quit trying to proof each others egos are better here? And focus on this case, and what is important.

We don't know that this Z person is in fact a lie. We are just assuming that it is because of Caseys lies. So I think we should in fact investigate it until we can prove beyond a cintilla of doubt that she is not tied to this case!:bang:

i really dont care if im getting on your nerves, im discussing the case. im not trying to prove my ego is better, whatever that means...

there is an ignore feature for a reason, feel free to use it.

edit - also feel free to discuss and investigate ZFG all you want, and if I think it is a non-issue i will feel free to post what i think.

I don't think that Casey had been talking to Cindy about Zanny for years. I think Casey said, she's been my babysitter for the past couple of years and Cindy is just repeating it. Cindy has a way of stating her opinion as fact. The prosecutor had to get Cindy to admit that the "threats" towards the family was an opinion based on no fact. The entire family is still doing this. They are stating that they feel or think that there is a "threat" out there. Even though Casey has never said so. All Casey has said is for them to "stay away" from certain people. There's lots of reasons for that. Because they might be able to hang your *advertiser censored* with the truth is one.

And someone can clarify Jeff Hopkins for me. But my understanding is that he worked with Casey a couple of years ago. Has only seen her one time since. Probably does not have a nanny named Zanny either, because he appears to not have any children. Is this correct? ANOTHER LIE.

I hope LE is keeping an eye or doing a little digging on this Patrick guy.. his out of the blue appearance at the jail house plus Caseys actions when realizing who he was seem..interesting to say the least.
I haven't seen this yet. Is it listed on the media thread?

We know GP/George was a former cop in Ohio. Most cops have an off duty weapon. When LE searched the Anthony's backyard, Cindy stressed in various interviews that the tool shed was locked. Furthermore, she said only her (Cindy) and George knew wear the shed keys were kept and thus Casey had to borrow a shovel from next door to remove the bamboo. This was her explanation for Casey borrowing a shovel. Is it too far fetched to entertain the thought that maybe George kept his off duty weapon in the shed?

To me if you build a theory and a timeline with none of Casey lies, the truth is right there.

Yes, but that doesn't expain that Casey said she worked with ZFG at Universal Studios, and knew her for 4 years. Even if it is a fake name, there was no ZFG employed there. She would have been employed there, presumably under that fake name, if Casey were telling the truth, I think.

Just my opinion:)

maybe she has been doing "shady" business with ZFG for four years,...
Maybe that is why no one knows this person. Maybe its a drug dealer or some other kind of illegal stuff. And anyone that actually knows her will her know her for a BAD reason and will get in trouble themselves. jmo

I thought that she ran out of gas and tony picked her up on the 30th wait, did we ever verify whether or not Casey went to the beach with Jesse the weekend of 28th 29th.

What I don't understand is, if the car ran out of gas, then how did George drive it home? Or did they pick it up from the tow company? But still, how would he drive it off the tow lot without gas? Or am I just completely missing something here?

Sounds like Cindy's FBI story was another opinion based on no fact.

http://www.local6.com/news/17007926/detail.html

The mother of a missing Orlando girl apparently wants to talk with local detectives despite an interview with a family member who said she doesn't trust them.

The grandmother of missing Caylee Anthony said her daughter, Casey, 22, doesn't trust local authorities and begged the FBI to get involved in the case over the weekend.

"(Casey) has been wanting to cooperate with authorities, she just doesn't trust the local authorities," Cindy Anthony said. "She said she'd be open to speaking with the FBI
However, on Sunday, Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, told Local 6 that she will talk with local detectives.

"I asked her point blank, 'Are you ready to speak with Orange County?'" Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, said. "She said, "I'm ready to do it.'"

Lee Anthony said his sister is providing details in the case.

"She is maintaining the same information she has said but now in a more detailed and accurate way," Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, said. (more at link)

What I don't understand is, if the car ran out of gas, then how did George drive it home? Or did they pick it up from the tow company? But still, how would he drive it off the tow lot without gas? Or am I just completely missing something here?

I doubt it was out of gas. Casey dumped the car because the smell was so bad.

We have the timeline: Jun 24th when the call ended until June 27th when the car was left at Amscot.

If Casey was working the streets, so to speak, we need to start looking for her on various dating sites. We already know that she is an internet addict and this would be a logical place to get her face out there besides clubbing.

Towing companys have gas cans to put a gallon in if needed.

There are reports that Casey Anthony is going to get to talk to investigators who are not with Orange County Sheriff's Office. Apparently she has told her parents that she doesn't trust the sheriff's office, but would be willing to talk to the FBI.

A representative for Baez said he won't comment on the possibility of the FBI speaking with his client until he hears something official from the Orange County Sheriff's Department.

Meanwhile, Caylee's grandfather, George, continued passing out fliers to anyone who might be able to help. The family estimated that 50,000 fliers had been handed out.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17001019/detail.html updated 7:22pm
I wonder why Casey thinks the FBI is more trusty.
Does she just want that level of attention?
She won't be able to out fox the FBI. I hope she's not thinking she can.
I hope they do take this on because they'll crack her. Yep they will!

50,000 incorrect fliers don't really help. One would think George would know this.:confused:

Of course now she is ready to talk and is providing details because she has had HOW long to go over and over in her head a story that she could stick with?! Ugh..sounds like her brother is falling for her crap.

Sounds like Cindy's FBI story was another opinion based on no fact.

http://www.local6.com/news/17007926/detail.html

The mother of a missing Orlando girl apparently wants to talk with local detectives despite an interview with a family member who said she doesn't trust them.

The grandmother of missing Caylee Anthony said her daughter, Casey, 22, doesn't trust local authorities and begged the FBI to get involved in the case over the weekend.

"(Casey) has been wanting to cooperate with authorities, she just doesn't trust the local authorities," Cindy Anthony said. "She said she'd be open to speaking with the FBI
However, on Sunday, Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, told Local 6 that she will talk with local detectives.

"I asked her point blank, 'Are you ready to speak with Orange County?'" Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, said. "She said, "I'm ready to do it.'"

Lee Anthony said his sister is providing details in the case.

"She is maintaining the same information she has said but now in a more detailed and accurate way," Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, said. (more at link)

Thanks, Mygirlsadie!

LOL Well...my take on that video is that he is a guy that had a crush on her years ago and is taking the opportunity to try to be her "knight" now. Nothing in code there. Just a guy that wants to be her prison pen pal. I don't think Casey ever paid attention to him or knew he existed before that. He had to mention the guy she did remember. Poor fella...he must still be harboring that childhood crush after all this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member