Caylee Anthony 2 year old #19 General Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Backtracking a little... but has it been said if Caylee was with Casey when Amy left for vacation. The way I read it awhile back was no, but I'm not certain. If not, I wonder if Casey was still going with the nanny story to Amy at that point. Hmmm...

Early on all those closest to Casey, including Amy Huezenga, said that Casey always said Caylee was with the nanny whenever they inquired.

Well, I sure hope we find out something substantial. I went back and looked at an earlier video and sure enough it does mention that LE picked up her cell phone from Tony L.'s apartment. Why it was there, I have no idea...unless she had multiple ones. During this same video, they showed LE taking out one computer from the home. Wasn't it mentioned that Casey worked from her laptop at Tony's house...or did she use his computer? Ok...so they have her cell phone, at least, where do her calls the past month lead? Surely, they know by now and should be reporting on it if it has any bearing on locating Caylee.

http://www.local6.com/news/17007926/detail.html

My feelings EXACTLY! She is buying time. Sooner or later she is hoping to be let out and go home. She will spend her days spinning tails and keeping them going in ten different directions. How much longer can her family keep this up?
I am praying too! I am PRAYING they have enough to charge her with murder before she ever sets a foot out of jail!:furious:

God Speed, she has run out of time. She is now grasping at straws, cryin for the FBI. She is scared out of her wits. Risks for all the wrong reasons. God Bless you Sweet, sweet Caylee .:blowkiss:

I finally watched that video and I have to say that I think it's weird too. I don't think it's as simple as a him being love-struck on Casey since middle school. She was letting her know that Mike is on her side. And when she told Patrick that it was really, really important to her to know that they are on her side. That's weird to say to someone who you supposedly have not hung with since middle school. I know she likes drama, but it did seem weird.
It goes beyond weird. At first I thought he was going to pray for her or something, as his MS page indicates he is a new Christian, but as I watched it I think there is much, much more to his "message" I think we can be assured that the detectives caught it also.:)

Casey just do the right thing this time. Tell LE where they can find Caylee to bring her back home.
That's my chant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member