Caylee Anthony 2 year old #19 General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been a trial date set? I know there will be another bond meeting, but any word when this may go to court?

She did that in court, too. Yes, I did notice it immediately. I wondered who she was talking to on that call.

The rocking back and forth could signify that she is literally going "back and forth" in her mind, trying to figure something out. (No great surprise)

It could also simply signify that she is in need of comforting. She is stressed and feels the need to be "mothered" or rocked comfortably.

It's not body language that you see every day. What Cindy is saying in public and what is going on in her mind are two different things.

I agree with Judge Shapiro who said on Geraldo tonight that she truly believes in her heart and mind Cindy knows that Caylee is gone and all she has left is Casey and so she is "circling the wagons" to protect her now.:)

Has there been a trial date set? I know there will be another bond meeting, but any word when this may go to court?

There must be charges for there to be a trial.
Aside from the child neglect and lying to police.

What does the below in bold mean? It makes no sense.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16989107/detail.html

(snips)
Around 200 people gathered at the Anthony family home Sunday night to honor the missing toddler.

Despite the rain, the Anthony’s front yard was filled with people who showed up for a prayer vigil in honor of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.

A preacher at the prayer vigil also had something to say. “Casey has gotten deceived and we are standing here to ask God to break that bondage off of her.”

I feel Caylee became a true missing based on two options of time lines

What happened to Caylee during these windows?

15th of June and between the weekend of the 27th of June, after her visit with Great Grandfather on Fathers Day, per last physical sighting by Cindy.

24th June and between the weekend of the 27th of June, per Jesse's independent statement to LE, he heard Caylee during a telephone call in the background with Casey, telling Caylee to get off the table. Casey wanted to hook up with him for the weekend. Jesse did not doubt it was Caylee's voice he heard.

It seems like two logical time lines.
In heat Caylee's small body and decomposition, would not take very long. Sad sight and thought.

Either dates can work in with Casey borrowing a shovel from the neighbors in approximately mid-June per the neighbors..

Sounds like Cindy's FBI story was another opinion based on no fact.

http://www.local6.com/news/17007926/detail.html

The mother of a missing Orlando girl apparently wants to talk with local detectives despite an interview with a family member who said she doesn't trust them.

The grandmother of missing Caylee Anthony said her daughter, Casey, 22, doesn't trust local authorities and begged the FBI to get involved in the case over the weekend.

"(Casey) has been wanting to cooperate with authorities, she just doesn't trust the local authorities," Cindy Anthony said. "She said she'd be open to speaking with the FBI
However, on Sunday, Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, told Local 6 that she will talk with local detectives.

"I asked her point blank, 'Are you ready to speak with Orange County?'" Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, said. "She said, "I'm ready to do it.'"

Lee Anthony said his sister is providing details in the case.

"She is maintaining the same information she has said but now in a more detailed and accurate way," Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, said. (more at link)

Sounds like Casey has had plenty of thinking time to come up with more lies to go along with her initial ones.

I feel the same Juliana! This whole thing is so frustrating. It is only going on because the family is in such denial! I think if they came to terms with the fact that Caylee is probably gone they might be able to handle this better.
I can't EVER remember a case like this! I don't remember Beth Holoway saying two weeks after Natalie was missing that she "WAS SURE" she was alive. She handled herself with a lot of dignity.

(snips)
Around 200 people gathered at the Anthony family home Sunday night to honor the missing toddler.

Despite the rain, the Anthony’s front yard was filled with people who showed up for a prayer vigil in honor of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.

A preacher at the prayer vigil also had something to say. “Casey has gotten deceived and we are standing here to ask God to break that bondage off of her.”

Hmm.. Interesting, huh? He may be talking about the TonE the boyfriend? From the sounds of the phone call home from jail, I took it that the family didn't care for him. Maybe the family has begun to spin some blame shifting now.

IE:Casey wouldn't have been acting like this if she wasn't with that boyfriend.

(snips)

Sense? omg. Tell me one thing about this case that makes any sense.
Maybe they should call in an excorcist.

Hmm.. Interesting, huh? He may be talking about the TonE the boyfriend? From the sounds of the phone call home from jail, I took it that the family didn't care for him. Maybe the family has begun to spin some blame shifting now.

IE:Casey wouldn't have been acting like this if she wasn't with that boyfriend.
I am so tired of this blame shifting!!

Sense? omg. Tell me one thing about this case that makes any sense.
Maybe they should call in an excorcist.

Your comment is creepy after watching the vigil video.....Just sayin.

:silenced:
I think it's significant that they wouldn't come out before the Baptist church group left.
I am glad that they went there and prayed for them. I think they need prayer in more ways then one.
I would like to say what I am thinking about what went on after the Baptist people left, but I guess I too would be best to :silenced:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paintedhousecat