Caylee Anthony 2 year old #19 General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they match the DNA in the trunk to Cayley, it is very damning to Casey, if they can show she was the one that abandoned the car. Even if you go with a "the boyfriend did it" kind of theory, she would have to be an accessory to murder, if she had a hand in the disposal of the body, and knew about it, which she would have had to if she had control of the car after the body was in the trunk.

i don't think any boyfriend did it; i think casey did. i think in the aftermath, however, for an entire month, casey led this super-dubious life where she manipulated just about everyone. i mean, she somehow convinced everyone who knew her that caylee was just with the nanny all that time. while she was going out, more or less, every single night, drinking, dating, living like the single 22 year old she secretly wanted to be. she convinced everyone she was still working. i feel like she was setting herself up to eventually accuse the nanny of kidnapping caylee. this would be bolstered if she did in fact write the apartment guest card herself or if she had planned to report the car stolen.

but then when cindy actually called the police, as casey begged her mother to give her one more day, a huge wrench was thrown into her poorly thought-out plan. and she then got caught in a web of lies that has easily been disproved.

she is beyond selfish, her call from jail to her family evidences that. and i dont put anything past her. i just dont really understand what her endgame was. because she is now sitting in a jail cell, and it's clear, she never saw this coming.

I am SOOO confused!!! In one of the links from poster is has the interview with the detective, as well as the story of Casey taking the detective to her supposed work where she finally admits she lied about still working at/ The paper says they found out that Jeff Hopkins worked at this place in 2002, Casey had worked there in 2006 and Zanaida had never worked there. I doubt very seriously that Casey had worked with Jeff Hopkins at this place witht he 4 year difference. I doubt she has ever kept a job for more than a few weeks. Perhaps Jeff worked at this place from 2002 to the time Casey worked there? Wonder why they were both fired? Wish we could find that out. I will have to look back to be certain but I thought the papers said no Zanaida ever worked at this place.

just my opinion

ZG never worked there. My understanding is Casey got ZG as a nanny through Jeff because he was using ZG as a nanny. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

She was none too happy with Cindy that first call from jail, because she told Cindy that she had just saw her on tv giving an interview... so that is a telling sign: so it seems that Casey has direct access to what is going on out there in the media.

In the booking area she had access. Not sure about now though.

This makes me ask a question..
Is any ole body allowed off the street to visit anybody of their choosing? No visitors list and approvals

anyone can visit someone being detained. but read a bunch of our earlier posts, i think this visit was totally weird.

Ok before you shoot me, I know that this guy does not ahve a good rap, but thought I would post this here anyways for us to review

http://.com/gale/Caylee Anthony.htm

You might want to remove this before the mods do. They don't like him.

I forgot to mention that Geraldo showed a 2 second clip of the vigil at the Anthonys tonight. Not many people, from what I could see in that short time.

Just a comment:

She mentions "Juliette Lewis" -- A favorite movie of a lot of younger "gangsta wanna-bes" is a movie from 1994 called Natural Born Killers. It starred Woody Harrelson and Juliette Lewis.

I'm curious if this new circle of friends she hung around with loved this movie and that's why this name was in her head?

Juliette Lewis also has a rock band. She'll actually be in my area in a few weeks.

If this is true, then I think even the police are losing their marbles. Is EVERYBODY involved in this case an attention freak, even the police???

I am assuming she slips up a lot in the interview, like we found out in the 911 calls and jail calls.
Plus they may need to back up their statements they give in their conference tomorrow.

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:36pm on June 20th, 2008
trying to get back in shape?! how about you come and hang out with me tonight, at Fusian!!!! call me!

June 19 Casey's Facebook comments to Troy on the 19th
Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:57pm on June 19th, 2008
you, ric and dave should definitely come out tomorrow night. i'll give you a buzz later. i haven't see you in ages!

Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:09pm on June 19th, 2008
until 2. i'll be there all night.

this is not an individual going undercover to find some kidnapping nanny and recover her daughter. she doesn't care. which is damning in my opinion.

Ok before you shoot me, I know that this guy does not ahve a good rap, but thought I would post this here anyways for us to review
Ok I am Being asked to remove the link . Its with Brians predictions search for Caylee.

Interesting to say the least- it might just be worth the search. The search area should be from where the supposed Zanny lived to the Checkcashing store back to her parents house.... that child has got to be somewhere

If this is true, then I think even the police are losing their marbles. Is EVERYBODY involved in this case an attention freak, even the police???

They may not have a choice. Public records act and all. This is why all the calls were released last week.

Besides, this would be the best way to refute what the family is saying.

ZG never worked there. My understanding is Casey got ZG as a nanny through Jeff because he was using ZG as a nanny. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm just listening to Cindy's testimony again.

She said that although she'd never met Zanny, she and Casey had spoken of her for years, with Casey saying she was a "nice person".

She also said that Jeff was a friend of Casey's who worked with her at Universal. Zanny was Jeff's girlfriend, and was caring for his son(?), so it was an "easy transition" for her to also care for Caylee when Casey went back to work.

The problem? Jeff was fired from Universal in 2002. Casey didn't start working there until shortly after she graduated from HS in 2004 (again, according to Cindy on the stand).

Jeff's myspace shows him as childless. He told a myspace 'friend' on this board that he's seen Casey only once in the past year - a month ago at an alehouse.

I think Cindy is being honest in her testimony about Zanny, but she's just passing along lies she'd been told by her daughter.

I think you guys are making waaay too much of the visit on a dorky little guy with a crush. Seriously! This guy is no way connected to Casey or any of her circle of friends. You can tell by listening to him and looking at him! He is not in their league (Sorry, little guy...but tis true. No disrespect intended. Jail is not where you are going to find true love.)

Hey! Sooo sorry, and please don't kill me for posting this, :crazy: but...

I understand what you're saying, but think about it this way-

Casey said she met this ZFG as a coworker at Universal- and the company said they never had an employee with that name. So whether or not it was a stolen identity, even someone with a fake id, etc didn't work there.

Also, she said that John Hopkins and "Juliette Lewis" could confirm that she told them that ZFG took Caylee, and that she was investigating it on her own- She also said that John Hopkins had used ZFG as a nanny for his kid (If I'm not mistaken) Well, John Hopkins doesn't have children, and he also said that the had heard nothing of the story of Casey investigation her child's disappearance. Also, they couldn't find a juliette lewis.

ZFG's apartment was vacant since February- the apartment that Casey led them to.

ZFG "Mothers' house" was actually a seniors center, and the directors did not have a resident with Zenaida's mother's name, nor did they know of or recognize a Zenaida.

None of her friends, mother, etc had met or ZFG.

She claims she was searching the bars/clubs that ZFG frequented, yet they were also bars Casey frequented, and her friends would have probably met her, too.

All phone numbers, etc provided to LE have been mysteriously "disconnected". Well it seems even if ZFG was working under a stolen id, why wouldn't she use that ID to get a phone line, etc? She felt comfortable using it to get the Universal Studios job. Why can't they see if a phone was registered once to a ZFG? Or question the person who the number was registered to, to see if THEY know a ZFG?

I think that's why some people are thinking she never existed...the only, only link is that the guest card was filled out at the apartments. I admit, I am confused about that link. Otherwise, we are just supposed to trust that she exists because Casey said so? She's an obvious liar. I don't know why everyone will recognize the many other lies she's told, but insist upon believing this one, which holds little water.

Sorry...I promise I'm not knocking your opinion, I'm just playing devil's advocate for the sake of making all the scenarios stronger, in the long run. Maybe we can see our way around some of those big road blocks, and get to the bottom of it:):blowkiss:

I am surprised they actually found a JOHN HOPKINS. Wonder if the Juliette Lewis they are looking for is the actress? LOL Goodness knows Juliette Lewis has played some really psycho roles. Life imitating art perhaps?

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:36pm on June 20th, 2008
trying to get back in shape?! how about you come and hang out with me tonight, at Fusian!!!! call me!

June 19 Casey's Facebook comments to Troy on the 19th
Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:57pm on June 19th, 2008
you, ric and dave should definitely come out tomorrow night. i'll give you a buzz later. i haven't see you in ages!

Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:09pm on June 19th, 2008
until 2. i'll be there all night.

this is not an individual going undercover to find some kidnapping nanny and recover her daughter. she doesn't care. which is damning in my opinion.[/quote]

EXACTLY! Partying should be that last thing on her mind. Normal people wouldn't be out partying and drinking while their child is missing. I just want to shake this girl until she starts talking :behindbar

ETA: I'm not sure why it's not showing that I quoted bluedevils post correctly. I clicked the quote button on her post :confused:

They may not have a choice. Public records act and all. This is why all the calls were released last week.

Besides, this would be the best way to refute what the family is saying.

Casey's screwy (jmo) lawyer must be wetting his pants over this news!

Yeah but you would try and meet the primary care givers before leaving a child. I bet your family would have a clue where to go pick up your children, hey maybe even a number. Just in case you were not available and they became, oh say ill. This crime is surreal.

Most legitimate Nannys, as Casey claimed, I find it strange she used the term, Nanny.....have references. If this Zanaida did, the police wouldve been able to locate her. Altho I think i read on here they did find a Zanaida but she claimed she had never heard of Casey and Im sure the police would look into that:confused:
I find it hard to keep up with the posts here. I wish I could stay with computer but wouldnt get anything done lol
Did the Police look thoroughly into the Zanaida that Casey gave them? I wish I knew/ Did they check her background and verify her?

A paternity test is only as accurate as the sample provided. We don't know who was present when the sample was collected, or if the sample could have been from someone other than Jesse. I don't know what kind of reverend jesse's dad is, but most preacher's son's I've known would not be eager to admit fathering a child out of wedlock. That test could be totally on the up and up, or Jesse and or Casey could have provided samples from someone other than Caylee or Jesse.

IMO, Jesse or anyone else can't be ruled out until LE oversees proper collection and handling of DNA samples.

Susan

Rev. Grund's letter was taken down from our site, but in it, he said that Caylee had been at his house almost daily for the first year or so of her life. He said his family was very close with Caylee. IMO, the Grund family thought Caylee was the daughter of of Jesse.

I am thinking that Casey had Caylee, named Jesse casually, but not on the birth certificate, as father. At some point, push came to shove, possibly Casey filed for welfare and had to name the father, and when that happened, a paternity test was required and it came out that Jesse was not the father. I don't know if the Ortiz guy took a paternity test. I wouldn't put it past Casey to say Ortiz was the father after his death when it was found out that Jesse was not the father.

I wonder if Casey has any idea of who the father is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber