Caylee Anthony 2 year old #19 General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for making your posts bigger.:blowkiss:

I think you hit it. Exclusive/Elite is what Casey seems to like.

I think she has a bad bad case of "my p@@p don't stink".:rolleyes:

O/T
Hi,

I've been having an issue with the text appearing either too big or too small. That said, I am wondering if you were being sarcastic (i love snarkiness) about my font being too small or is it too big?

To what purpose do you think...restore Jesse's good name...disassociate himself from perhaps a "child killer" (sorry for being graphic)? I don't know him...so I can't say I have formulated any opinions of him...I doubt if many others have.No need to set me straight about anything. Do you think this is what LE will discuss tomorrow? I hope they talk about Caylee. I'm tired of this three-ring circus.
All of the above. Cindy mentioning in court testimony that she initially believed Jesse to be Caylee's father - but never going on to confirm that her belief was unfounded - must have been particularly annoying to the Grund family.

We know the Rev has no use for a woman he calls 'not bright enough' and 'manipulative', and he said that Caylee was at their house almost daily for the first year of her life. I'm guessing she was a year old when they did the paternity test.

well all,.. :seeya: I am going to bed. :bedtime: Since I have started reading about this case I haven't been sleeping well. Hopefully tomorrow will be full of revelations and hopefully Caylee will be found.

All of the above. Cindy mentioning in court testimony that she initially believed Jesse to be Caylee's father - but never going on to confirm that her belief was unfounded - must have been particularly annoying to the Grund family.

We know the Rev has no use for a woman he calls 'not bright enough' and 'manipulative', and he said that Caylee was at their house almost daily for the first year of her life. I'm guessing she was a year old when they did the paternity test.

i have one problem with all of this. just because it can be proven that jesse is not the father, doesnt really mean that he didnt randomly leave his job, go to the beach with casey after she messaged him out of the blue in the middle of all of this drama, call the police to clarify the time line, and like always, help casey with whatever she needed help with. i just dont know what that "help" included this time.

maybe i am just being skeptical. but something seems off to me about this. calling a big press conference just to announce a paternity test that already happened? unless there is something else that they are going to announce. maybe they can match caylee's dna to a substance found in the trunk. i dont know, this is just my opinion...

Is there a video of Cindy's court testimony, or was that part not on video? The part I saw didnt say that, but I have read here about her talking about Jesse.

i have one problem with all of this. just because it can be proven that jesse is not the father, doesnt really mean that he didnt randomly leave his job, go to the beach with casey after she messaged him out of the blue in the middle of all of this drama, call the police to clarify the time line, and like always, help casey with whatever she needed help with. i just dont know what that "help" included this time.

maybe i am just being skeptical. but something seems off to me about this. calling a big press conference just to announce a paternity test that already happened? unless there is something else that they are going to announce. maybe they can match caylee's dna to a substance found in the trunk. i dont know, this is just my opinion...

Yes, but in the same breath it seems odd that the Grund family would voluntarily offer up information so vulnerable as Jesse's DNA results, or information about his DNA. Because if Jesse DID have something to do with helping Casey, his DNA would be involved in that, as well. If he were involved, I doubt he would volunteer DNA info.

I also don't think the press conference is to announce that. I think Rev Grund just asked LE to announce it, so they could distance themselves from people thinking that he is tied to Casey. I know I would:waitasec:

I think Jesse Grund is not involved. Just my opinion:)

They already had a paternity test done and it was 0% chance that Jesse is the father. It was in the letter Rev sent to Tricia

A paternity test is only as accurate as the sample provided. We don't know who was present when the sample was collected, or if the sample could have been from someone other than Jesse. I don't know what kind of reverend jesse's dad is, but most preacher's son's I've known would not be eager to admit fathering a child out of wedlock. That test could be totally on the up and up, or Jesse and or Casey could have provided samples from someone other than Caylee or Jesse.

IMO, Jesse or anyone else can't be ruled out until LE oversees proper collection and handling of DNA samples.

Susan

I feel like I know you all and enjoy your company now that I have been here every day for the past few weeks, and I just wanted to remind you all of the obvious.... When you ask these "characters" from the charade that is Casey Anthony to befriend you on MySpace, please remember that you are not only being given access to their private information, they are also being given access to yours. I hope that you are being very careful. This is, after all, a strange case. I just don't want any of you to put yourselves in a bad situation.

Thank you very much for your advice, it makes a LOT of sense!

Actually before the commercial he said:

There was or wasn't a vigil for Caylee Anthony.

More to come.

Yes, but in the same breath it seems odd that the Grund family would voluntarily offer up information so vulnerable as Jesse's DNA results, or information about his DNA. Because if Jesse DID have something to do with helping Casey, his DNA would be involved in that, as well. If he were involved, I doubt he would volunteer DNA info.

I also don't think the press conference is to announce that. I think Rev Grund just asked LE to announce it, so they could distance themselves from people thinking that he is tied to Casey. I know I would:waitasec:

I think Jesse Grund is not involved. Just my opinion:)

but isn't this preemptively rebutting it? they are clearing him before any such contention can be made. it's like when you tell the cops, no no i'll be interrogated without counsel to prove my innocence and then you realize it was a huge mistake. (see: clemens, roger. congressional hearings. 2008.)

i dont believe jesse is malicious at all, nor do i think he committed a crime. but i also cant help but consider that he would have helped casey if she had turned to him and asked. which is sort of what she did. and the events surrounding his re-acquaintance with casey, his departure from the police, him reconfiguring the time line, moving out of the state (to GA, i think?) just, i dont know, seems odd to me. i cant quite put my finger on it myself....

I don't think that Casey had been talking to Cindy about Zanny for years. I think Casey said, she's been my babysitter for the past couple of years and Cindy is just repeating it. Cindy has a way of stating her opinion as fact. The prosecutor had to get Cindy to admit that the "threats" towards the family was an opinion based on no fact. The entire family is still doing this. They are stating that they feel or think that there is a "threat" out there. Even though Casey has never said so. All Casey has said is for them to "stay away" from certain people. There's lots of reasons for that. Because they might be able to hang your *advertiser censored* with the truth is one.

And someone can clarify Jeff Hopkins for me. But my understanding is that he worked with Casey a couple of years ago. Has only seen her one time since. Probably does not have a nanny named Zanny either, because he appears to not have any children. Is this correct? ANOTHER LIE.

I am SOOO confused!!! In one of the links from poster is has the interview with the detective, as well as the story of Casey taking the detective to her supposed work where she finally admits she lied about still working at/ The paper says they found out that Jeff Hopkins worked at this place in 2002, Casey had worked there in 2006 and Zanaida had never worked there. I doubt very seriously that Casey had worked with Jeff Hopkins at this place witht he 4 year difference. I doubt she has ever kept a job for more than a few weeks. Perhaps Jeff worked at this place from 2002 to the time Casey worked there? Wonder why they were both fired? Wish we could find that out. I will have to look back to be certain but I thought the papers said no Zanaida ever worked at this place.

Also I find it very strange that this Patrick B. who went to middle school with Casey and who she did not seem to know, would show up and actually be allowed in to visit her. I truly think this guy has something to do with Caylees's disappearance or at the very least he knows somwthing about it and is there to give Casey some sort of code regarding Caylee.

just my opinion

It would do us well to leave him out of it other than to mention the facts as stated by LE or directly from his family. hint...hint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasfrank