Caylee Anthony 2 year old #19 General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect word.

lol...we could make a whole list of cindyisms. Honestly, she just makes me shake my head.

Do we know how long Cindy has been a nurse? And, at what hospital she is on staff?

Do we know how long Cindy has been a nurse? And, at what hospital she is on staff?

I believe she said she got her license in 1979 and she is something like a nurse manager (desk job I believe) for Gentiva (sp?).

Ok your getting on my nerves!

Can we quit trying to proof each others egos are better here? And focus on this case, and what is important.

We don't know that this Z person is in fact a lie. We are just assuming that it is because of Caseys lies. So I think we should in fact investigate it until we can prove beyond a cintilla of doubt that she is not tied to this case!:bang:

Hey! Sooo sorry, and please don't kill me for posting this, :crazy: but...

I understand what you're saying, but think about it this way-

Casey said she met this ZFG as a coworker at Universal- and the company said they never had an employee with that name. So whether or not it was a stolen identity, even someone with a fake id, etc didn't work there.

Also, she said that John Hopkins and "Juliette Lewis" could confirm that she told them that ZFG took Caylee, and that she was investigating it on her own- She also said that John Hopkins had used ZFG as a nanny for his kid (If I'm not mistaken) Well, John Hopkins doesn't have children, and he also said that the had heard nothing of the story of Casey investigation her child's disappearance. Also, they couldn't find a juliette lewis.

ZFG's apartment was vacant since February- the apartment that Casey led them to.

ZFG "Mothers' house" was actually a seniors center, and the directors did not have a resident with Zenaida's mother's name, nor did they know of or recognize a Zenaida.

None of her friends, mother, etc had met or ZFG.

She claims she was searching the bars/clubs that ZFG frequented, yet they were also bars Casey frequented, and her friends would have probably met her, too.

All phone numbers, etc provided to LE have been mysteriously "disconnected". Well it seems even if ZFG was working under a stolen id, why wouldn't she use that ID to get a phone line, etc? She felt comfortable using it to get the Universal Studios job. Why can't they see if a phone was registered once to a ZFG? Or question the person who the number was registered to, to see if THEY know a ZFG?

I think that's why some people are thinking she never existed...the only, only link is that the guest card was filled out at the apartments. I admit, I am confused about that link. Otherwise, we are just supposed to trust that she exists because Casey said so? She's an obvious liar. I don't know why everyone will recognize the many other lies she's told, but insist upon believing this one, which holds little water.

Sorry...I promise I'm not knocking your opinion, I'm just playing devil's advocate for the sake of making all the scenarios stronger, in the long run. Maybe we can see our way around some of those big road blocks, and get to the bottom of it:):blowkiss:

Geraldo will be on FOX at 9 central time.
Don't know if he'll be covering Caylee tho.

I thought the Patrick thing innocent... but I just watched a special on the news about the ways people smuggle things into prisons. They actually make a childlike painting in meth and then when it dries they put food coloring on it. It LOOKS like a kid's waterpaint. Then, they put a handwritten note on it like to daddy or uncle so and so... They also showed how to put little bags of drugs into Trix cereal. You crush the cereal and then roll the little ballons in the dust and mix those in with some of the cereal in a box. Apparently.... there's a high incidence of drug use in prison.

But the thing that made me think about Patrick was they showed all these codes that visitors use and people use through the mail. They even use notes to grandma!

If she is connected in anyway to some nefarious people.. or had some outside help concealing a crime.... then, I think the Patrick code thing might be real!

Cindy Anthony also says her daughter would be willing to work with authorities in drawing a composite sketch of a babysitter with whom Casey Anthony claims she left the child, shortly before the two-year-old's disappearance.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Yet there is basically a picture online of every other person she has ever mentioned. I personally hoped she names more names as this goes on so those can be proved lies even faster.

I doubt it was out of gas. Casey dumped the car because the smell was so bad.

Why did she dump the car instead of getting some gasoline and then cleaning it? Wouldn't that be something she would have thought of doing? Deodorizing it (or trying to), making it look as if "nothing happened"?

Speaking of Spanish, I don't know if Casey speaks it or not, but her pronunciation of Zenaida was very accurate ("zenaiTHa"), as if she hung around her alot and picked up the spanish pronunciation. That happened to me with my cuban best friend, years before I ever learned spanish. For what it's worth.....
The person I knew up here in the North pronounced it with a D sound...just a little aside. I'm not even sure she was spanish ,matter of fact.

Why did she dump the car instead of getting some gasoline and then cleaning it? Wouldn't that be something she would have thought of doing? Deodorizing it (or trying to), making it look as if "nothing happened"?
Wouldn't she have expected to be found eventually? Ok...I think I just answered my own question.

The police have Caylee's DNA - Rev. Grund said he and Jesse turned over the results of the paternity test and that the sheriff's office was going to make a statement.

I hope they release the results of the forensics sooner rather than later.

I just don't think it would have been that simple.

The police have Caylee's DNA - Rev. Grund said he and Jesse turned over the results of the paternity test and that the sheriff's office was going to make a statement.

I hope they release the results of the forensics sooner rather than later.
about paternity or something else?

I think she was planning on telling people that it was stolen. But her parents got the car and she got arrested before she could tell that. jmo

TonE picked up Casey on the 27th at the Amscot where the car was left. We don't know if Casey abandoned it, or if she just parked it there and was surprised to find out later that it had been towed.

i think she is just drawing out the drama. this is like tv to her at this point. like the whole "check the other databases" comment. it is something she could maybe see on csi. she needs to find a way out. she knows local LE doesnt buy a word she says. thus, she needs someone new to convince.

i dont think that she has any idea what she is getting herself into at this point...

You've hit it directly on the head. "Serial" Manipulators are smart enough to know who they can manipulate -- and who they can't. She knows no one in LE currently believes her story -- so she wants to move on to a different set of people to see if she can snow them.

Once she realized the FBI isn't buying it either -- she's really going to be in a quandry. This isn't Cindy she is dealing with.

She's probably been able to yell and make her mom believe anything for the past ten years -- and she's having a real hard time dealing with the fact she can't do this now with a new set of authority figures.

Oh, please ask if he has a son and a babysitter named Zenaida!!

That's Jeff Hopkins :) I have also befriended him and he said he's only seen Casey once in the past year - the last time being about 4 weeks ago at the Alehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip