Caylee Anthony 2 year old #19 General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what time the Press Conference is tomorrow? i have a two year old who likes the Disney Channel on ALL DAY long while she plays! lol She doesn't even watch it, it just has to be on Diseny!

about paternity or something else?
I'm guessing the Rev is waiting for the OC sheriff to confirm that Jesse is not Caylee's dad - he went on to talk about how the speculation that Jesse was involved in Caylee's disappearance was hurtful.

Why did she dump the car instead of getting some gasoline and then cleaning it? Wouldn't that be something she would have thought of doing? Deodorizing it (or trying to), making it look as if "nothing happened"?

The smell of decomp is so bad you'd have to strip a car down to metal to remove it. Casey may have tried to clean the car and gave up. We don't know. In any case, Casey evidently told her BF Tony, that the car had broken down and her dad was taking it to the shop.

I'm guessing the Rev is waiting for the OC sheriff to confirm that Jesse is not Caylee's dad - he went on to talk about how the speculation that Jesse was involved in Caylee's disappearance was hurtful.

They already had a paternity test done and it was 0% chance that Jesse is the father. It was in the letter Rev sent to Tricia

You've hit it directly on the head. "Serial" Manipulators are smart enough to know who they can manipulate -- and who they can't. She knows no one in LE currently believes her story -- so she wants to move on to a different set of people to see if she can snow them.

Once she realized the FBI isn't buying it either -- she's really going to be in a quandry. This isn't Cindy she is dealing with.

She's probably been able to yell and make her mom believe anything for the past ten years -- and she's having a real hard time dealing with the fact she can't do this now with a new set of authority figures.

100% agree.

I think she's probably also used her looks to get away with things, before...

what is it Henry Miller said in Tropic of Cancer? "[SIZE=-1]the world never permits a good-looking woman to starve". :crazy:
[/SIZE]

Does anyone know what time the Press Conference is tomorrow? i have a two year old who likes the Disney Channel on ALL DAY long while she plays! lol She doesn't even watch it, it just has to be on Diseny!

I'm sure the time will be mentioned on tomorrow's news at some point.
I'll let you know here on the forum, ok?

They already had a paternity test done and it was 0% chance that Jesse is the father. It was in the letter Rev sent to Tricia
Well we know it here because we were told directly...maybe he wants EVERYONE to know now (?)

They already had a paternity test done and iit was 0% chance that Jesse is the father.
Yes, but the Rev also said they submitted the documentation to LE, who agreed to publish a statement.

Because of the paternity test, LE already has a DNA profile for Caylee (and Casey) that can be matched to whatever was found in the car.

Blink...........I remember reading your post about the land fill at Belle Isle, and it does make sense. But, I hope Caylee isn't in a land fill - it's too difficult for remains to be found. Look at the Lori Hacking case.

Leila- I actually posted that I felt she was put in a dumpster in Belle Isle, and therefore is now at OCLF. I would give anything to think differently, you have no idea, this is not my first time at bat with this,:puke: unfortunately.

If I seem resolute it is because,for me, it is unbearable, unfathomable to have a person that died at someone else's hands, to be out there- (realize I could be graphic and that is what drives me but serves no purpose here)
the not knowing sits in your soul differently than any other kind of death, at least for me.

lol. same. mine is almost three, in august. and she is convinced she is a super sleuth like pooh bear=)

Just a comment:

She mentions "Juliette Lewis" -- A favorite movie of a lot of younger "gangsta wanna-bes" is a movie from 1994 called Natural Born Killers. It starred Woody Harrelson and Juliette Lewis.

I'm curious if this new circle of friends she hung around with loved this movie and that's why this name was in her head?

100% agree.

I think she's probably also used her looks to get away with things, before...

what is it Henry Miller said in Tropic of Cancer? "[SIZE=-1]the world never permits a good-looking woman to starve". :crazy:
[/SIZE]
In jail, Casey isn't directly aware of the massive amount of media attention her lies are receiving. Her news is filtered through her few visits, whatever her lawyer is telling her, and whatever she's hearing from others in jail.

Bet she's tickled about the attention. If she only knew...

Well we know it here because we were told directly...maybe he wants EVERYONE to know now (?)

Yes, but the Rev also said they submitted the documentation to LE, who agreed to publish a statement.

Because of the paternity test, LE already has a DNA profile for Caylee (and Casey) that can be matched to whatever was found in the car.

you guys are right. My brain is mush lately!

I feel like I know you all and enjoy your company now that I have been here every day for the past few weeks, and I just wanted to remind you all of the obvious.... When you ask these "characters" from the charade that is Casey Anthony to befriend you on MySpace, please remember that you are not only being given access to their private information, they are also being given access to yours. I hope that you are being very careful. This is, after all, a strange case. I just don't want any of you to put yourselves in a bad situation.

I find that a little hard to swallow, that line only works for a little while. A weekend end or two maybe push a three away. Cindy was supporting Caylee and Casey, money passed between them all the time. Cindy never inquired. I really don't care where Casey thought she controlled from. Her mother was also devoted to the child. Or I thought. Boy for aggressive as Cindy has been with the Media and LE she sure most have changed suddenly over night.

Explain why there is no description at all for the sitter? Cindy or George nor Anthony ever saw her. A gem of a little girl, all those yrs Cindy bragged about Zanny. So the only one who can explain, and has failed to do so, is Casey. Wow, that's controlling everyone in the house. Casey must have been running everyones thoughts. They should have just handed over the title when they passed her the keys.

I would like to stay focused between what appears to be fact or fiction plus the unknown but in this story there is in a semi in the face of more fiction than fact and that in my opinion is only the glaze on top.. I'm stickin to that.

Scream out to National Media were under attack..... Zanny took the baby and no one knows Zanny. How do you watch your back as Casey suggested her family do, if you have no idea what's in front or behind. Stayin away from certain people but not gonna say who they are? I feel better already. Told ya they should have turned over the title long ago.

Notes for release of emergency care are also important. Word Check out could have been used better, sorry for the slang.

i agree entirely. we need to stop drawing far-fetched inferences. give me evidence to believe that zanny does in fact exist and i will seriously consider it. but there is none that i can see thus far. at the same time, i can give you a vacated apartment, a senior living facility, driving around and not remembering where zanny lived because casey "had been there too many times," "every number i called was disconnected," the police showing her ZFG's picture and casey having no clue, that no one has seen this woman who has been part of their lives for 4 years, that zanny likes to drink and go out to the same clubs but none of casey's other friends know her, that casey has a "zanny the nanny" icon on her myspace profile...

it seems that casey has created an imaginary antagonist, in a sorry attempt to save her own *advertiser censored*, instill false hope in her parents, and perhaps garner sympathy from the public. at the same time, all of her wild goose chases are taxpayer money, they are getting her no where, and she continues to stall, remain silent, and create excuses. this is all part of her own little axis of evil, i swear. if we go by casey's time line as to when caylee was stolen, think about how long ago that would be! the immediate 24 hours after a crime is committed is the most important by far. this kid could be in australia by now.

i think there is a distinct reason why there hasn't been an amber alert, why LE is comfortable enough to not even cover their bases and issue one "just in case," and why there haven't been any real efforts to force casey to describe the abductor, etc - they have enough evidence to tie her to it. i think they just want the body. now, all of a sudden, after 11 days in jail (mind you,after caylee has been missing for over a month and a half) she decides she is willing to help "sketch" someone. what happened to all of the fear that her family could be attacked? that something could happen to caylee? or is it just all of those fusian parties that she is missing out on? to let her sketch someone now would be a complete farce. for all we know, she may describe colonel custard, with a lead pipe, in the conservatory.

In jail, Casey isn't directly aware of the massive amount of media attention her lies are receiving. Her news is filtered through her few visits, whatever her lawyer is telling her, and whatever she's hearing from others in jail.

Bet she's tickled about the attention. If she only knew...

Yeah...people that love attention always end up shooting themselves in the foot, it seems.

I remember in Brandi Laurents murder, her husband Leo Laurent wouldn't stop talking, talking, talking to the press...wild stories, lies-

he talked himself right into a prison cell:)

To what purpose do you think...restore Jesse's good name...disassociate himself from perhaps a "child killer" (sorry for being graphic)? I don't know him...so I can't say I have formulated any opinions of him...I doubt if many others have.No need to set me straight about anything. Do you think this is what LE will discuss tomorrow? I hope they talk about Caylee. I'm tired of this three-ring circus.

Please tell me--just when were Cindy and George on vacation-what are the dates? Also, do we know where they went?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg