Caylee Anthony 2 year old #19 General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am watching the Cindy's testimony. She states Casey has a close friend who is a private investigator?

Interesting to say the least- it might just be worth the search. The search area should be from where the supposed Zanny lived to the Checkcashing store back to her parents house.... that child has got to be somewhere
I looked very carefully and in broad daylight (if Casey moved the body that day), there is almost nowhere I could find that she could dump her without being seen unless it was in a dumpster. I don't know where they would search actually. I think they should be tracking down the locations of where those apartments trash went, the Amscot's trash, and other places along that route then head out to the dump. :(

O/T
Hi,

I've been having an issue with the text appearing either too big or too small. That said, I am wondering if you were being sarcastic (i love snarkiness) about my font being too small or is it too big?

Oh, I can be snarky. lol

But really, the print was teeny. Now it is perfect.
Size1 is too small and 7 for some is too big.
Heck, ok, I'm just getting older...............:chicken:

ZG never worked there. My understanding is Casey got ZG as a nanny through Jeff because he was using ZG as a nanny. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, casey stated in the affidavit that ZG was a seasonal employee at Universal, but- surprise surprise, Universal confirmed that ZG had never been an employee there. Shocker, I know. ;)

I think some news articles are reporting that casey said she met zg at work, too.

You might want to remove this before the mods do. They don't like him.
I don't like the guy either. He is never right on any prediction he has made. Yet people quote him all the time. Same thing with the Stacey Peterson case. People would direct people there all the time. It began to get on a lot of people's nerves.:bang:

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:36pm on June 20th, 2008
trying to get back in shape?! how about you come and hang out with me tonight, at Fusian!!!! call me!

June 19 Casey's Facebook comments to Troy on the 19th
Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:57pm on June 19th, 2008
you, ric and dave should definitely come out tomorrow night. i'll give you a buzz later. i haven't see you in ages!

Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:09pm on June 19th, 2008
until 2. i'll be there all night.

this is not an individual going undercover to find some kidnapping nanny and recover her daughter. she doesn't care. which is damning in my opinion.

Ma'am, surely you aren't implying that Ms. Anthony was going to those bars of her own volition, and NOT to conduct secret investigations about her missing child? :eek:

Yeah...that says it all, to me...

"im so scared that virtually everything that comes out of my mouth is a lie, my family and friends call me a liar or "habitual liar", and i admit i cant tell the truth about these things because there are threats against my BABY and whole family, oh but wait, hey, here is the exact truthful name of the person that took my child. im sure the people that are threatening me wont mind if i tell you that."

please, just stop. there is no reason at all to think that anyone named zenaida fernandez-gonzalez has anything to do with this case.

I'm trying to catch up but wanted to comment. This is exactly the point I tried to make more than once. I don't think there is a ZG either. If she's scared for her family and Caylee, she won't go ahead and rat someone out.

However, I do find it interesting that someone found a Zenaida that Casey went to high school with. I'm betting that's where Casey pulled the name out of the hat from.

I'm just listening to Cindy's testimony again.

She said that although she'd never met Zanny, she and Casey had spoken of her for years, with Casey saying she was a "nice person".

She also said that Jeff was a friend of Casey's who worked with her at Universal. Zanny was Jeff's girlfriend, and was caring for his son(?), so it was an "easy transition" for her to also care for Caylee when Casey went back to work.

The problem? Jeff was fired from Universal in 2002. Casey didn't start working there until shortly after she graduated from HS in 2004 (again, according to Cindy on the stand).

Jeff's myspace shows him as childless. He told a myspace 'friend' on this board that he's seen Casey only once in the past year - a month ago at an alehouse.

I think Cindy is being honest in her testimony about Zanny, but she's just passing along lies she'd been told by her daughter.
...and IMO that has to stop!!

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:36pm on June 20th, 2008
trying to get back in shape?! how about you come and hang out with me tonight, at Fusian!!!! call me!

June 19 Casey's Facebook comments to Troy on the 19th
Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:57pm on June 19th, 2008
you, ric and dave should definitely come out tomorrow night. i'll give you a buzz later. i haven't see you in ages!

Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:09pm on June 19th, 2008
until 2. i'll be there all night.

this is not an individual going undercover to find some kidnapping nanny and recover her daughter. she doesn't care. which is damning in my opinion.[/quote]

EXACTLY! Partying should be that last thing on her mind. Normal people wouldn't be out partying and drinking while their child is missing. I just want to shake this girl until she starts talking :behindbar

ETA: I'm not sure why it's not showing that I quoted bluedevils post correctly. I clicked the quote button on her post :confused:

I've had a problem with a fluke also and my pages sometimes drop off :confused:sighh. Hanging in there.

I am surprised they actually found a JOHN HOPKINS. Wonder if the Juliette Lewis they are looking for is the actress? LOL Goodness knows Juliette Lewis has played some really psycho roles. Life imitating art perhaps?

I just want to point out my mistake in that post- it should have been Jeff Hopkins, not John. But they didn't find a Jeff either. I just didn't want anyone to get confused by my oversight.

Yeah, Juliette Lewis the actress is the first person I thought of when I heard that she threw that name at them:rolleyes:

Does anyone else find it interesting that the police have not taken Cindy, George and Lee and interrogated them SEPARATELY??? From what I have seen on TV and read the police have interviewed them all in the home. Never separately. That seems odd to me.

Also while watching Geraldo they showed a picture of Cindy under the tent in the parking lot where they were handing out t-shirts, ect. Did anyone else notice how she was sitting down, talking on her cell-phone and kind-of rocking back and forth as if she was about to lose it???

She did that in court, too. Yes, I did notice it immediately. I wondered who she was talking to on that call.

Does anyone else find it interesting that the police have not taken Cindy, George and Lee and interrogated them SEPARATELY??? From what I have seen on TV and read the police have interviewed them all in the home. Never separately. That seems odd to me.
They might be interviewing them separately within the house.

Yes, casey stated in the affidavit that ZG was a seasonal employee at Universal, but- surprise surprise, Universal confirmed that ZG had never been an employee there. Shocker, I know. ;)

I think some news articles are reporting that casey said she met zg at work, too.

Thank you DianeB and babycat!

RANT WARNING. I don't have anything constructive to offer. You guys are always a few steps ahead of me. But I have to say I am so so tired of this circus. A little girl is missing. A beautiful innocent little girl who was surely loved by the people who knew her. What about HER??? Where is she? She is not garbage to be discarded never to be seen again. I don't care if Casey is being framed. I honestly could care less right now what Casey has to say unless it leads us to Caylee. I will worry about Casey once Caylee is found and Casey is proven not to be responsibe. At this point we know Casey is alive and healthy. Don't worry about Casey, Grandma. Worry about Caylee. Caylee was/is HER/CASEY's responsibility. Casey said to her friend "I would never let anything happen to my daughter." Alright, then, where is she? Something surely did happen to her on YOUR watch CASEY! Thiis little girl deserves to be located, and sadly, I believe she will be laid to rest (God, I hope I am wrong, please, please, please). I'm just so tired of the lies and the games when a LITTLE GIRL is missing. Its really pathetic. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored