Caylee Anthony 2 year old #21 General Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to introduce myself as the newest poster to join Websleuths. First of all, I wanted to congratulate each and every one of you for the fine work and research you have contributed to this unfortunate event. I am in total awe of each and every one of you and admire the heart and soul you've put into this forum each and every day. God bless all of you. I have been reading with much interest from day one and have learned a great deal from all of you. Let me first say that my opinion of Casey is she's responsible for Caylee's death in some way. Perhaps it was an accidental death due to a result of her negligence. She might have been high or inebriated in some way but would be guessing if I gave an exact answer as to how it occurred. Nevertheless, my first thought about this crime Casey committed could be described as an involuntary manslaughter type but as time withers away I think it has now become a crime of a cover up which always make the initial crime much worse. I'm fairly sure her family knows the real story. The direction the family is taking now with regard to Casey I believe is to set up what her defense will ultimately be. Having said that, I hope and pray like many of you that it comes to an end quickly and the body can be located to give young Caylee a proper burial and resting place. I accept the cadaver dogs findings and certainly hope the authorities find the crucial DNA evidence that is needed to insure a successful prosecution. When all is said and done I am hopeful the Grandmother will be charged with Obstruction of Justice for inhibiting the investigation. I think she has enabled Casey irresponsible behavior from birth to adulthood. Now Casey's irresponsible behavior has come home to roost. When you compare Casey's brother Lee to her, there is a night and day difference. The bottom line is Casey has never taken any personal responsibility for her poor decision making her entire life. When the press in the beginning attempted to reach out to the Anthony family, the Grandmother shot them down. She was rude, offensive and lashed out at those who could have offered a great deal of help. She is arrogant and condescending towards those who want to help. My fear is Casey will get away with this crime some way. If you watch her, study her and listen to her she is a master manipulator. She's a con woman. The only person who got cheated through this entire situation is poor little Caylee. God has her in his arms right now. I accept that with all of my heart. For you posters keep sleuthing because your opinions and research is needed and desired. My hat is off to all of you and thanks for what you do. I won't be posting a lot but will always be hear reading and offering any moral support I can. Sorry for the long post but God bless all of you and thank you for what you're doing.

Welcome to WS Stander. This is a great post and you are so right that Caylee has been the one cheated here. I also believe she is with our Lord now.

Casey just needs to fess up about what exactly happened and where Caylee's body is.

For the poster that mentioned Susan Smith a page or so back - IIRC, it took her 9 days to crack.

I found this awhile back and I jsut realized something Alex ISN'T a myspace friend of CASEY'S,.. he is a myspace friend of CINDY'S! Not sure if it means anything, but alittle weird jmo

To Alex from Stefanie
Jul 17 2008 9:41 PM
Mom told me about what was going on...it'll be national news tomorrow. I don't care who reads this....that b*tch had better pray that her daughter is found safe, because if not, and it has anything to do with her, I hope she gets the *advertiser censored**ing chair...

So that was FROM Stefanie to Alex....is this the SAME Stepahanie K that is going to see Casey in jail??????????

Welcome Nachomama!

Just curious, why we are discussing this at this juncture. We went over this a couple of days back. They were all friends. Casey has even posted on his website. We don't believe this to be Caylee's father (unless something major happened overnight), but I think we have a separate thread for that. I'm not sure if that article specifically was posted, but you might want to go and check (oh, that's if you believe the whole Jesus is Caylee's father thing...if not ignore).

and again, WELCOME!

Sorry... I thought y'all were trying to see who this Stephanie Kostakis was.
I'll go back to my quiet spot and just be a reader not a poster..

according to the above link, neighbors at Tony's apartment complex saw Caylee in the pool in early june playing. I have one question for Tony.....didn't you wonder where Caylee was if Casey was "working from home" in your bachelor pad?

IIRC she told him that she was on vacation with the Nanny to Disney or somewhere. Didn't his MySpace say something like "you think you know someone.." and the mood said "disgusted" right after this happened? I think Tony was fooled just like everyone else.

JMO

Nachomama, please keep posting! Your post absolutely had a valid point.

Yet another hypocrite..... if I felt like that about someone, I wouldn't go visit them in jail.

I AGREE except if I thought I had a chance in hell to get her to confide in me or give me so sort of information I would go in hopes that she might tell me something that might be helpful.

Also & this is me and call me cold or whatever but I would also go to look at her thru the glass and say "You will be caught and you wil lfry in the chair for what you have done so I hope you sleep well at night and the cries of your daughter run through your head., you will get yours!"

[*]Jesus Ortiz (21) died from injuries sustained in an automobile accident
Filed Under: Automobile Accident
Published: Feb 12, 2008 @ 12:09 AM
Your Ad Here

Jesus Ortiz (21)

Date: May 08, 2007
Cause of Death: Automobile Accident

Advertise on this site The lives of three UCF students were changed forever May 8 when a violent car crash on Alafaya Trail left one student dead and sent two to the hospital.

Jesus Ortiz, a business major, died in the crash.

Ortiz left Boardwalk Apartments driving a 1999 Honda Accord. His girlfriend Sarah Rogers, a Student Government Association senator and president of the Society of Women Engineers, was in the passenger seat.

Seth Merle was heading north on Alafaya Trail in a 2007 Mazda. Ortiz turned right onto Alafaya Trail to go north and pulled in front of Merle's Mazda.

Merle swerved to try and avoid the impact but hit the driver's side.

The violent impact of metal and glass crushed the driver's side of the Accord nearly into the passenger seat and sent both vehicles spinning into the southbound lanes.

When Florida Highway Patrol officers arrived, Ortiz was already dead. His girlfriend, Rogers, was taken to Orlando Regional Medical Center in a coma. She's now listed in stable condition and has made progress toward recovery.

"[Ortiz] was probably one of the best people I ever knew," said friend Stephanie Kostakis in an e-mail. "I never saw him without a smile on his face. He had a kind heart, a good head on his shoulders, and could brighten up anyone's day.

"I went to the viewing. Normally when you go they say the person should look 'at peace,' but he didn't," Kostakis continued in the e-mail. "He looked uncomfortable. It wasn't his time."

Merle was taken to ORMC as well, and has since been released.

FHP Trooper Kim Miller said that charges are pending in the accident. Alcohol was not believed to be a factor in the crash.

However, neither Rogers nor Ortiz were wearing seatbelts.

Ortiz's viewing and burial were held on May 7 and 8. He was buried at Greenwood Cemetery.

His best friend, Valencia student Robbie Swiebel, described him as someone who "enjoyed everything. [He liked] to eat, [go to] the beach, the finer things in life, but mostly just being with his friends." [/*]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stephanie Kostakis is scheduled for a jailhouse visit on August 3 with Casey.
bold and pink is mine. Sara, imhoo, needs to be interviewed by LE.

IIRC she told him that she was on vacation with the Nanny to Disney or somewhere. Didn't his MySpace say something like "you think you know someone.." and the mood said "disgusted" right after this happened? I think Tony was fooled just like everyone else.

JMO

I'm quite sure that Tony (E) also had nauseated as his mood at one time.

Run down the Alex angle- I thought that was trippy the first time I read it.. when you dont have to watch disney!!:blowkiss:
Are we sure Alex is a guy? I remember those exchanges 'cause I wasn't sure if she was referring to HER mother or Cindy. Also, around the time (WS time that is) that we looked at those messages...I got the feeling that somehow some of those people were related.

I'm trying to figure out why they would release this and the only thing I can come up with is they are trying to snuff out Casey or her mom. Perhaps there are lies about other people during this meeting that would make Casey and/or Cindy break?

the anthonys' have been using the press hardcore to trash the police; i think, at the very least, they are establishing this family should not be trusted.

Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post
I found this awhile back and I jsut realized something Alex ISN'T a myspace friend of CASEY'S,.. he is a myspace friend of CINDY'S! Not sure if it means anything, but alittle weird jmo

To Alex from Stefanie
Jul 17 2008 9:41 PM
Mom told me about what was going on...it'll be national news tomorrow. I don't care who reads this....that b*tch had better pray that her daughter is found safe, because if not, and it has anything to do with her, I hope she gets the *advertiser censored**ing chair...

i think this is reaaallllly interesting - good job! this message was from stehanie (any relation to alex? who is "mom" that she is referring to?), calling casey a and hoping she gets the chair. i think casey and cindy had major issues - and casey used caylee to piss off cindy. so im sure cindy talked smack about her. at the same time, stephanie is going to visit casey, right? that seems so weird to me, unless they are trying to elicit information from her. but based on this, are we inferring that stephanie is not president of the "casey is awesome" fan club?

Just cause I am serously ill over this case, and because I am a firm believer in karma and paying attention to signs:

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Blink34_photos/WS/100_3485.jpg

It is a photo I just ran back and took of the side of a landscaper a neighbor is using for one reason only:

What are ther chances that it has Casey's name, a J and a shamrock all on the logo?? I took it as a sign, let's all hope it's close.. Hang on Caylee.

If your not a karma person and you think I gone flipped my noodle, that's ok too :blowkiss:

I think it's a sign for sure so if you flipped yer noodle I guess I did too lol. :eek: I think we're really, really close. I think Casey is gonna spill her guts very soon!! Hopefully today!! I also find it odd that Lee ran out of his visit this morning. Is he just sick of the media? Or did he not want the media to see him upset because of what was discussed? If he had GOOD news, you would think he would want to share. But he could just be tired of the media I suppose. The jailhouse video from Friday will hopefully be released today - so to me that's gonna be pretty telling. IF they do release it, then obviously there isn't anything incriminating on there. IF they do not release it, then obviously there is something on that tape that they don't want to release to the media because it could help in their case against her, JMHO of course.

I AGREE except if I thought I had a chance in hell to get her to confide in me or give me so sort of information I would go in hopes that she might tell me something that might be helpful.

Also & this is me and call me cold or whatever but I would also go to look at her thru the glass and say "You will be caught and you wil lfry in the chair for what you have done so I hope you sleep well at night and the cries of your daughter run through your head., you will get yours!"

OH MY! I would love to see Casey's reaction to that statement!

Are we sure Alex is a guy? I remember those exchanges 'cause I wasn't sure if she was referring to HER mother or Cindy. Also, around the time (WS time that is) that we looked at those messages...I got the feeling that somehow some of those people were related.

I'm not sure, but I think guy, just instinct. I agree they are related.

bold and pink is mine. Sara, imhoo, needs to be interviewed by LE.
From what I heard she was in a coma for awhile after the accident. I hope she has made a full recovery. Why does she need to be interviewed? Sorry, guys. I feel I've missed something. I should have known better than to just pop on, but I have to rush out for a little bit.

I think it's a sign for sure so if you flipped yer noodle I guess I did too lol. :eek: I think we're really, really close. I think Casey is gonna spill her guts very soon!! Hopefully today!! I also find it odd that Lee ran out of his visit this morning. Is he just sick of the media? Or did he not want the media to see him upset because of what was discussed? If he had GOOD news, you would think he would want to share. But he could just be tired of the media I suppose. The jailhouse video from Friday will hopefully be released today - so to me that's gonna be pretty telling. IF they do release it, then obviously there isn't anything incriminating on there. IF they do not release it, then obviously there is something on that tape that they don't want to release to the media because it could help in their case against her, JMHO of course.

Where did you read he "ran" out of their meeting today? Did I hear it was in the annex and not the usual visit area?

I wanted to introduce myself as the newest poster to join Websleuths. First of all, I wanted to congratulate each and every one of you for the fine work and research you have contributed to this unfortunate event. I am in total awe of each and every one of you and admire the heart and soul you've put into this forum each and every day. God bless all of you. I have been reading with much interest from day one and have learned a great deal from all of you. Let me first say that my opinion of Casey is she's responsible for Caylee's death in some way. Perhaps it was an accidental death due to a result of her negligence. She might have been high or inebriated in some way but would be guessing if I gave an exact answer as to how it occurred. Nevertheless, my first thought about this crime Casey committed could be described as an involuntary manslaughter type but as time withers away I think it has now become a crime of a cover up which always make the initial crime much worse. I'm fairly sure her family knows the real story. The direction the family is taking now with regard to Casey I believe is to set up what her defense will ultimately be. Having said that, I hope and pray like many of you that it comes to an end quickly and the body can be located to give young Caylee a proper burial and resting place. I accept the cadaver dogs findings and certainly hope the authorities find the crucial DNA evidence that is needed to insure a successful prosecution. When all is said and done I am hopeful the Grandmother will be charged with Obstruction of Justice for inhibiting the investigation. I think she has enabled Casey irresponsible behavior from birth to adulthood. Now Casey's irresponsible behavior has come home to roost. When you compare Casey's brother Lee to her, there is a night and day difference. The bottom line is Casey has never taken any personal responsibility for her poor decision making her entire life. When the press in the beginning attempted to reach out to the Anthony family, the Grandmother shot them down. She was rude, offensive and lashed out at those who could have offered a great deal of help. She is arrogant and condescending towards those who want to help. My fear is Casey will get away with this crime some way. If you watch her, study her and listen to her she is a master manipulator. She's a con woman. The only person who got cheated through this entire situation is poor little Caylee. God has her in his arms right now. I accept that with all of my heart. For you posters keep sleuthing because your opinions and research is needed and desired. My hat is off to all of you and thanks for what you do. I won't be posting a lot but will always be hear reading and offering any moral support I can. Sorry for the long post but God bless all of you and thank you for what you're doing.
bold and green is mine. And welcome to websleuths! I don't think anyone has used that exact phrase yet to describe casey but it sure fits imhoo! Great take on that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member