Caylee Anthony 2 year old #67 General Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not wrath -- and we don't know it all -- but we're pretty damn smart. So she picked it up here, she picked it up there, who cares? IT IS A LIE -- SHE DOES NOT EXIST!!!!

LET'S TALK ABOUT KYLE!!!
May I ask - why you want to talk about Kyle? What are your thoughts?

According to whom was she using the name Zanny before all of this happened?
I've been doing this battle all day and I think you and i are accused of being know it alls. Cindy, you know Cindy -- that bastion of truthfullness -- has said that she's heard Casey -- the other bastion of truthfullness -- talk about Zanny. Therein lies the evidentiary link to this woman.

Indeed. Because if there was... wouldn't there be a composite sketch of this so-called Nanny? And when did Babysitters become Nannies? A Nanny works inside the family home and usually has their background checked etc.,. I was one for nearly eight years!

When my kids were small, I hooked up with the daughter of a friend, I believe she was 15 when she first started watching my kids. She would keep my kids at my house, her house, and a lot of the time she would go with me and just help me with the kids. I always referred to her as my babysitter. My niece now has small children, she has a teenage girl who pretty much does exactly the same thing this girl did with me, and she refers to her as her nanny. I think it is a little bit of pretention, but also just a change in the times, as to what this word means to different people.
Lanie

Stupid, stupid idea...I'm already kicking myself. What if the day that Casey moved out, her parents told her to stay out and do it on her own. then on the day of all those phone calls, there is something that she really wants to do, without Caylee. So she calls her parents to try to get them to take Caylee, they are doing the tough love thing, so they don't answer. So this person, whatever their name may be, sees Casey getting upset, knows the real ZG, knows that she had recently checked out an apartment at Sawgrass. So this person introduces themselves as ZG, and tells Casey where she lives. Leaves, beats Casey to the apartments and picks Caylee up at the bottom of the staircase and takes Caylee.
It would explain a good number of the lies that she has to stick to. SHe wouldn't want anyone to know that she lost her daughter because she left her with someone that she had only known for a few hours.
Sorry, I know that is about to be blown full of holes, but that's what happens when I haven't slept.
This is literally the only thing I can come up with to explain the name if the ZG that LE found is being truthful. Sorry, it's so long.

I agree with the part about wanting her parents to babysit Caylee. When she couldn't get ahold of them who knows what she did. Sure is weird that she's been using the name of ZFG and very strange coincidence someone with that name checked out an apt at Sawgrass. Very very weird.... I can't figure out the connection. Supposedly Casey has been using that name as the babysitter for some time.

my brother is like that he constantly lies .. but when he is on his meds he is a different person . just getting him to take them is what is hard they always think they dont need thier meds ./sigh

Do you know your brother's diagnosis? I would bet he has an Axis I diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder. Psych meds usually are never prescribed for a Personality Disorder because they are not effective.

May I ask - why you want to talk about Kyle? What are your thoughts?

I thought I heard that Casey received a call from Kyle on the day that police were called. It was not in the search warrant -- but came out of the search warrant. I'll have to do some digging.

Do you think it may be possible that Casey got her "Zanny" (xanax) or whatever from SG apts and was there the same day ZG was there looking at the apt?
I think I read that Casey went to school with a girl named Z and that's possibly where she got the name from. Then it all came together when she actually saw a ZG at the apt complex...

(this pertains to the theory that she used xanax as a nanny)

What ever happened to Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez? When did the Fernandez get dropped?

I'm not accusing you or anyone else of attacking her. Her name just totally needs left out of this! Call her the nanny or whatever but she is a innocent victim. Her name needs left off!!!!

um she is not the only Zeinada Gonzalez on earth so that name when used is not referring directly to her. It is an important part of the case.

I think it was sheer luck and coinsidence that a ZG actually went to the apartments - the name is popular in Florida and Casey knew that.

Do you know your brother's diagnosis? I would bet he has an Axis I diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder. Psych meds usually are never prescribed for a Personality Disorder because they are not effective.
i think he is schizophrenic or bi polar i know he has a paper saying something of that order he has to take 2 meds and i cant remember what they are one is prozac but then there are 2 others tegra something i think ? bah 3 meds i mean .. i

My daughter is just like Casey. Luckily she is in jail where she needs to be before she hurts someone. All it takes is one week with a person like her or Casey for one to understand what the family goes through. Until you have a child like this you cannot imagine how you would feel and what you would do. I know. I said the same thing some of the posters are saying when they say they don't feel sorry for the family. I will not explain it here but believe me the family are victims too. (Facts from personal experience)

I hear ya!! My son was like that while he was into drugs. When his stories and excuses didn't make sense I knew he was lying but it took me awhile to figure out. He took things from me... lied to me to get me to babysit (excuses such as work, helping someone, etc.) I LOVE my grandson dearly and never minded keeping him but I would have appreciated the truth as to where my son was going and when he'd be back. Anyway... I know how confusing it can be to have a person like this in your life.

I wonder if LE may of called George & Cindy this morning / & brought more things to the surface against Casey /then along with Casey refusing to see Lee it was more than he could handle.
Cheko~ I think you are pretty close. Things are starting to unravel for them and Casey's refusal to see Lee speaks volumes to me. Makes me wonder now if it was Casey who refused to see Cindy, too.

Maybe the evidence they collected the past couple of visits has turned up additional information against Casey et al.

I thought I heard that Casey received a call from Kyle on the day that police were called. It was not in the search warrant -- but came out of the search warrant. I'll have to do some digging.
Yes it is in the search warrant - its in reference to Casey saying to the 911 dispatcher that she had just received a call from Caylee but the number was disconnected. It (search warrant) states that Casey only received two calls on that day - one from Tony and one from Kyle.

I wonder if they found Kyle and how long that phone call was.

um she is not the only Zeinada Gonzalez on earth so that name when used is not referring directly to her. It is an important part of the case.

I think it was sheer luck and coinsidence that a ZG actually went to the apartments - the name is popular in Florida and Casey knew that.

Correct me if I'm wrong -- but isn't the very last name not the family name? Meaning if your name is ZFG -- your actual name is ZF. I believe the last name -- after the hypen -- is the MOTHER'S family name which is tagged-on by some.

If this Zanny is made up, I truly hope that after seeing all of this, each and every woman by that name checks their credit report:
I never believed the story at all. I do feel sorry for this woman, and I do believe her. I believe, although I can't find it now that it was reported that LE did knock on her door before any of this came to light on the media..

I agree, something about the way she was referring to Caylee coming up, she caught herself , stopped what she was saying and continued. I will try to explain myself better when i get home from work, but that Zenaida didn't convince me of anything.

It said in the search warrant and affidavit that Casey was shown a picture of this specific Zeinada G. and CASEY said it wasn't her!

Wow. You guys are argumentative today. Take a breather.
I'm banging you with my trout. :trout:

The search warrant says the call came in on July 17th but didn't they make a mistake with the dates and meant June 17th? Someone pointed out that the dates weren't right on the warrant.

Correct me if I'm wrong -- but isn't the very last name not the family name? Meaning if your name is ZFG -- your actual name is ZF. I believe the last name -- after the hypen -- is the MOTHER'S family name which is tagged-on by some.

In hispanic community - your last name is the last name - your maiden name is in the middle, her official last name is Gonzalez.

LOL It should be ZF-G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members