Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the new thread: , Christine2448, Windchime, animal, chicoliving are the mods I can remember off of the top of me head...no offense to anyone I have left out!!!

so the gm says.."I want to see caylee, oh...so you don't know where she is? Well...i'll give you 1 month to produce her?"

WTF!

Abrakadbra sent an email to Rev Grund last night and posted his reply earlier today on the 'temp' board.

I'll leave it to him/her to repost it here, but this is the link to the post. Some interesting info:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=Websleuths&msg=117.5&search=y

Fox is also doling out bits of the initial 911 call made when Cindy drove with Casey to the closed police substation. You can hear a bit of the conversation between Cindy and Casey while the call was being transferred by the dispatcher. Casey is asking for "one more day" and Cindy tells her "I've given you a month." :
http://www.local6.com/news/16989715/detail.html

What are the implications of that?

Quoting from the Orlando Sentinel article:

Cindy Anthony: 'Cause my next thing will be down to child (inaudible) thing and we'll have a court order to get her. If that's the way you want to play, we'll do it and you'll never. . .

Casey Anthony: That's not the way I want to play. . .

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have. . .

Casey Anthony: Give me one more day.

Cindy Anthony: No, I'm not giving you another day, I've given you a month. . .

In my opinion, it is important to note that the words "to find her" or "to find Caylee" are not spoken. It is easy to project that meaning onto the conversation -- however it is not necessarily what they are discussing.

This conversation could likely be about a custody issue. Perhaps Cindy was seeking to get custody of Caylee and had given Casey 30 days to turn the child over, or she was going to begin legal custody proceedings.

Any major new developments since the 911 tapes being released??

question,.. the site is going to be down soon I think,.. anyone here from PDT time? What time is 8:00 am PDT for us that live in PA? i am horrible with time changes lol

Pacific time is three hour behind Eastern time........PA is in the Eastern time zone. So when it's 8:00am on the west coast (Pacific time), it's 11:00am in PA (Eastern time).

Folks at the topix.net forums are posting that Casey was visited in jail today by "Pat and Frand Bourgeois". Googling "Pat" or "Patrick" Bourgeois brings up a man who was convicted of killing his 3yr old son, however he was released from prison early (after less than 4 years).

I have no way of knowing if it is the same Pat Bourgeois and I'm not sure how to find out. Anyone want to tackle that?

Nevermind -- I found a Pat Bourgeois listed as living in Oveido, Florida -- that must be the connection.

Googling Pat Bourgeois brings up tons of people. It could have been any of them. There is no Frand Bourgeois, however.

Folks at the topix.net forums are posting that Casey was visited in jail today by "Pat and Frand Bourgeois". Googling "Pat" or "Patrick" Bourgeois brings up a man who was convicted of killing his 3yr old son, however he was released from prison early (after less than 4 years).

I have no way of knowing if it is the same Pat Bourgeois and I'm not sure how to find out. Anyone want to tackle that?

That case was in Ohio in 1996 I believe. I have no idea where he is living now.

This part of the article is quite interesting:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ee-anthony-orlando-911-072508,0,5568332.story

At about 2:40 p.m., Cindy and George Anthony left the Orange County Jail's visitation center without stopping and talking to reporters.

Cindy Anthony ran to her car. George Anthony, in good spirits, said the couple would be speaking publicly soon. Asked by reporters if they had good news, he said, "Oh yeah."

I wonder when they will go public with what info they have!

Abrakadbra sent an email to Rev Grund last night and posted his reply earlier today on the 'temp' board.

I'll leave it to him/her to repost it here, but this is the link to the post. Some interesting info:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=Websleuths&msg=117.5&search=y

Fox is also doling out bits of the initial 911 call made when Cindy drove with Casey to the closed police substation. You can hear a bit of the conversation between Cindy and Casey while the call was being transferred by the dispatcher. Casey is asking for "one more day" and Cindy tells her "I've given you a month." :
http://www.local6.com/news/16989715/detail.html

What are the implications of that?

It looks like we can put that issue - Jesse's paternity - to rest. If there's been testing, that question has been answered. I can understand quitting a job too, if a person finds they don't feel they're cut out for the job and want to pursue something else. I think Jesse is just another victim of Casey's.

I don't know about rest of you but I'm not liking the way it looks for a "Pat and Frand Bourgeois".. "possibly a man who was convicted of killing his 3yr old son", and possibly from OHIO, visiting Casey in jail.........

Ohio is where I believe Cindy is from... and where Lee graduated?

I don't know about rest of you but I'm not liking the way it looks for a "Pat and Frand Bourgeois".. "possibly a man who was convicted of killing his 3yr old son", and possibly from OHIO, visiting Casey in jail.........

Ohio is where I believe Cindy is from... and where Lee graduated?

Again: I found a Pat Bourgeois listed as living in Oveido, Florida -- that must be the connection.

I read updates at the Orlando Fox News site and the Orlando Sentinel and one of the two (I think Sentinel) was reporting that Casey was having visitors to day. It was stated that Lee visited this morning and George and Cindy were to visit early afternoon. Any others weren't named.

It looks like we can put that issue - Jesse's paternity - to rest. If there's been testing, that question has been answered. I can understand quitting a job too, if a person finds they don't feel they're cut out for the job and want to pursue something else. I think Jesse is just another victim of Casey's.

Agreed and I thank Mr. Grund very much for answering our questions. He really didn't have to but put himself and his family out there to answer them.

Casey victimized that entire family and this keeps adding to the anger I am feeling for her.

My Niece and her friends are never without their cell phones, and are always on them. They seem incapable of not answering them. I think that is probably pretty normal among young women these days.
I know that the authorities will check records for calls made to and from Casey's cell phone and use the towers to try to trace where she went and when. But do they check to see if there are ususual periods of inactivity? When the phone was either turned off or not used/not answered?
I would bet that there is an abnormally long period of time when Casey didn't answer or use her cell phone, a time period during which she normally would have.Perhaps when she was too "busy" disposing of that poor child to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme