Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, after listening to that call....She just wants to blame everyone but herself. Sounds like she thinks that if she acts indignant enough everyone will feel bad for her.

http://www.wesh.com/news/16980706/detail.html

Here are the 3 calls to 911. The first call is a 2-part recording.

The latest call being circulated is from Casey while she is in jail.

Did anyone else think it was strange that Lee went to visit Casey in jail on a separate visitation instead of with their parents?

This can't be the first call, because she's in jail when she makes the call. The two 911 calls were the first and this is the third, after she's been arrested.

Are there other calls I'm missing?
There was a call made from the closed police station. This is what confused me when the calls came out because Cindy referred to calling earlier

For what it's worth, after listening to the new 911 call, here is what I think.

In the very first call (we know Cindy had been trying to locate Casey for quite some time) we hear Cindy say "My next thing will be to file a child thing and we will get her," Cindy Anthony is heard saying on the line. "If that is the way you want to play, we'll do it."

Casey at this point says she wants one more day. Cindy says I've given you a month.

Now I believe when she says this, it means more or less that "I've given you a month with not knowing where you were. I have you in my car right now and we are going to get to the bottom of this right now!" That's just my opinion.

I believe Casey was threatened by her mother that Caylee would be taken away because she obviously is an unfit mother, a liar, a thief, etc. I think that Cindy may have believed at that moment that Casey was "hiding" Caylee from her in order to keep Cindy from taking her away via custody.

Now bare with me here. I believe that during the second phone call to 911 Cindy is angry about the car and suspects Casey may have done something to harm Caylee in order to keep her from Cindy. I truly believe at this point she is in denial and trying desperately to remain calm and cool, pushing those thoughts far away from her mind.

During the third and more hysterical 911 call, you can almost imagine that Cindy is terrified from a conversation she had with Casey between phone calls that her suspicion may be true. And this puts her in complete panic mode. When Casey tells Cindy the Nanny has her and she hasn't seen her for 31 days, Cindy's head could have been swirling.

Can you imagine for a moment that you have not heard from your daughter for a month's time? You are disappointed in her behavior and concerned enough about the child that you threaten to file for custody. When you finally do find your daughter who stole from you and friends, well here is your chance to have her arrested and take the child. But wait. The child is missing. Who do you believe? What story do you WANT to believe? That Caylee is with a nanny somewhere away from you so you can't take her away? Or that the smell in your car and the first instinct you have (which may cause you to be sick to death) is that your own daughter killed your granddaughter?

My opinion is that this thing has spiraled out of control for Cindy. I believe that she really wants to believe that her daughter did not murder her granddaughter. That someone does have Caylee if only to keep her away from Cindy per Casey's wishes. I believe that Casey may be all she has left once this is all said and done. And I believe she may even blame herself for it happening to begin with.

It is hard for me to imagine a mother murdering her own daughter. But it happens. And for reasons far less significant than a custody battle. It could be Caylee died as an accident, which is what I would like to believe. However, the progression of events and the reactions to those events make me feel as though this were a cold blooded murder. Either out of rage and frustration, or calculated and planned.

Just my two cents.

Did anyone else think it was strange that Lee went to visit Casey in jail on a separate visitation instead of with their parents?
No, it doesn't surprise me because Lee believes he can get through to Casey without his parents. It is the sibling thing. He was wise to go alone. However, I doubt if much came of it since they are being recorded. I am sure her Attorney warned her not to say anything relating to the case.

There is a Frank Bourgeois who charters boats in Florida (google search)

I hope their good news is not that they finally have been able to make bond for Casey.

:woohoo: I would hope they have learned where Caylee is living and are going to pick her up!

That would be the best news!!

Unfortunately I think Casey is sending her parents on another wild goose chase. Decomp is decomp.

Could be because of the so called close relationship that Lee claims to have with Casey...maybe if he see's her alone, with out the adversarial atmosphere with Cindy around, he may get her to talk. Or may be just due to the fact Lee does not reside with his parents.

:( Listening to the phonecall between her and her friend. I feel badly for her friend. She's trying so hard to get Casey to give information without making her angry.

Unfortunately I think Casey is sending her parents on another wild goose chase. Decomp is decomp.
True. And where else could the decomp have come from? Did someone steal her car and use it for another transport of a body? Not likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme