Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wesh.com/news/16980706/detail.html

Here are the 3 calls to 911. The first call is a 2-part recording.

The latest call being circulated is from Casey while she is in jail.

Did anyone else think it was strange that Lee went to visit Casey in jail on a separate visitation instead of with their parents?

Considering the way Lee did not walk out of the courthouse with his parents either, it might be safe to speculate they are not on good terms.
jmo
Now, if we only knew why?

Considering the way Lee did not walk out of the courthouse with his parents either, it might be safe to speculate they are not on good terms.
jmo
Now, if we only knew why?

or could he have parked in a different location? I have done that gona to a gathering and go out a different way to my car. :waitasec:

Unfortunately I think Casey is sending her parents on another wild goose chase. Decomp is decomp.

Heartbraking, I really think they are doing what they are doing because they've gone mad at the alternative. That girl's voice is chilling- how does someone get like that. The reality well dried up at that house

True. And where else could the decomp have come from? Did someone steal her car and use it for another transport of a body? Not likely.

Exactly.

I hope you don't mind me expanding under your quote. But I also wanted to touch on the discussion regarding decomp and the P&C aspect of it. It is true that every living thing goes through this process when it dies. Whether it's a plant, vegitables, animal or human. But they are still scientifically different from each other. Otherwise we'd have rotting tomatos smelling like a human dead body. It just doesn't happen. Cadaver dogs are trained for dead humans only. They won't hit on a dead animal or drugs, or explosives or anything else for that matter.

Except Gypsie...Cindy said in open court that she talked to Casey every day.

Well, I just wonder because talking to someone on the phone and getting the runaround is just as frustrating as not talking to them at all. I truly believe that Casey gave everyone the runaround the entire month. I can only imagine the exchanges between mother and daughter during that time that would lead Cindy to try and have her daughter arrested in the first place.

Listening to the phone conversations from jail made me feel like Casey likes to think she is in total control over everyone. I think she truly believes she is cunning. The way she talks down to her mother and is sarcastic speaks volumes. As does the way she speaks to her friend in that condescending tone all the while calling her "honey".

Casey really thinks she is in control.

She immediately said NO Tony is not involved. If she didn't know where Caylee was, she would have no idea who is involved. Something stinks there.

Quoting from the Orlando Sentinel article:

In my opinion, it is important to note that the words "to find her" or "to find Caylee" are not spoken. It is easy to project that meaning onto the conversation -- however it is not necessarily what they are discussing.

This conversation could likely be about a custody issue. Perhaps Cindy was seeking to get custody of Caylee and had given Casey 30 days to turn the child over, or she was going to begin legal custody proceedings.

It's taking me forever to catch up again :)

But IMO, that's the impression that I got, that Cindy wanted to seek custody.

I still don't understand why Casey doesn't have Tony's number? WHY does she need to call Lee/home to get it? At that age I had my BF's number memorized after our first date! It also seems like the family certainly doesn't want her talking to him and they seem concerned about his involvement. What all do we know about this guy?

Also, didn't anyone else's stomach churn when she said, in annoyance ,to her friend "all they care about is finding Caylee".
WHY WOULDN'T THAT BE HER FIRST CONCERN TOO?

I am so upset over this whole case.

This friend of Casey's almost falls apart, starts crying saying that she would die if anything has happened to Caylee, but Casey is so cold, showing NO emotion except sounding put-out because no one will give her Tony's number. Wow... I'm convinced she's done something. Her attitude doesn't much sound like it could have been an accident now.

Listening to the phone conversations from jail made me feel like Casey likes to think she is in total control over everyone. I think she truly believes she is cunning. The way she talks down to her mother and is sarcastic speaks volumes. As does the way she speaks to her friend in that condescending tone all the while calling her "honey".

Casey really thinks she is in control.

I picked up on that too.

She doesn't have Tony's number because it was on the cell phone. The numbers are listed by name and you don't need to memorize the actual number...just push the button and call.

Now that I have heard the audio I am thinking more along the lines that they are really trying to believe that Caylee is out there and that Casey didn't harm Caylee. In front of the cameras she is defending her daughter but on the phone she isn't talking to her daughter like she did nothing wrong. I know people who are wishy washy and will defend their daughter one moment and the next they are throwing them under the bus.

I am now just wondering what Casey's father was so happy about when they left visitation.

No knowing Tony's number is a cell phone thing. Even I don't know my friends numbers but I dial them by name. That's not surprising.

Heartbraking, I really think they are doing what they are doing because they've gone mad at the alternative. That girl's voice is chilling- how does someone get like that. The reality well dried up at that house
She sounds like a spoiled brat to me. I am surprised she hasn't tried holding her breath until she turns blue and stomping her feet.

She was raised this way, imo. Casey has never known consequences of her actions before. She takes and takes from people. She is a user.

After hearing the call from jail i truly believe Cindy and George are supporting Casey through the media to get her to open up. She attacked them for not supporting her. I also believe them focusing on Caylee and not the negatives of her arrest is their way of sending her that message. I don't think what Cindy and George are saying on TV is what they really think, it what they have determined is needed to send a different message to Casey.

I didn't see the clip of George, but he might be happy because they are going to get Casey out. I can't see any other reason for it at this point. He wouldn't be happy if Casey told the truth...because it would most likely mean Caylee wasn't coming home and he would be devastated.

This bothers me to no end!

Kristina crying: If anything happened to Caylee, Casey, I'll die. You hear what I'm saying, I'll die... if anything happens to that baby.

Casey: Woah! Oh My God, Calling you guys, waste, huge waste.

Casey is very dismissive to her friend during the telephone conversation. It makes me wonder........is Caylee still alive? Does Casey know where she is? Who has her? Is this really just a custody issue? What about the decomp? Any validity to that aside from what the media is reporting? Have any valid tests come back from the crime lab?

Could this really just be Casey trying to keep her daughter away from Cindy? Probably not. But I'd hate to stop looking. And that is most likely exactly what Casey's family is going through right now.

She doesn't have Tony's number because it was on the cell phone. The numbers are listed by name and you don't need to memorize the actual number...just push the button and call.

Didn't think of it his way. Guess I'm too old school :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member