Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Studies have shown that people with Bipolar disorder are not any more prone to violence than other people, however, many times people with bipolar also have other issues that can lead to extreme situations. My youngest son is ADHD and bipolar (rapid-cycling). He stopped taking his medicine and self-medicated with crack and marijuana. Stupid! That lead to stealing and jail. He was guilty as sin and deserved to be punished.

I can relate to what raine1212 had gone through. It's hard to deal with and at some point, you have to draw a line. If they aren't willing to get help, you can't let yourself be used, abused and dragged down with them.

thank you cricket, she is bipolar manic depressive, has delusions, voices all of it. I had to draw that line she was killing the family along with her self, she is going into a downward now, i got another call tonight she is in the crying stage. I have no clue what is next? I am afraid I will receive the call that she has been killed. and there is nothing more i can do she is 22 and she is adult. Thank you for understanding, and I am sorry about your son.

Studies have shown that people with Bipolar disorder are not any more prone to violence than other people, however, many times people with bipolar also have other issues that can lead to extreme situations. My youngest son is ADHD and bipolar (rapid-cycling). He stopped taking his medicine and self-medicated with crack and marijuana. Stupid! That lead to stealing and jail. He was guilty as sin and deserved to be punished.

I can relate to what raine1212 had gone through. It's hard to deal with and at some point, you have to draw a line. If they aren't willing to get help, you can't let yourself be used, abused and dragged down with them.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I am probably stretching but I wonder if some of Caseys lies to her friends about her having a job etc was because she was afraid Cindy would try and take custody of Caylee if she wasnt working? I realize this could be verified if Cindy every went for custody but Casey probably was not thinking that.

I think Cindy pulled the you do what I say or I am taking your daughter away from you a bunch of times. I know everyone wants to say Casey was on drugs, she was out partying all the time etc. I am just not ready to buy that yet. I have a 22 yr old son in college, if you look at his facebook account you will see about 50 pictures of him at the nightclub, pictures at bbqs and there are beer bottles, and just pictures of plain being silly. Those 50 pictures comprise 3 events. He is not irresponsible, he is not on drugs, maintains a 3.8 gpa, but if you didnt know him and just looked at the pictures you would say well that kids a party animal. Nothing at all I have seen in any of the pictures on any of the myspace, facebook of Casey or her friends even mentions drugs. I just do not think this crowd was into the drug scene.

Yes there is something not right about Casey, but in all the pictures I have seen of her and Caylee she looks happy and looks like she adores that little girl. She made comments frequently on the various websites about Caylee. The pictures of Caylee alone she looks like a very happy and healthy kid. In my opinion there was a major struggle going on with Cindy and Casey and it involved Caylee, and I think there is some mental illness going on for more than one party in that family.

My opinion about Casey being on drugs has nothing to do with her my space
or face book... I have not even seen them.
It is based on the fact that I have dealt with drug addicts.
Her tone on the taped conversations....missing for days... stealing money....
more worried about talking to Tony then finding her daughter.
IMO = Drug addict.

I am also familiar with people who are bipolar and IMO Casey is not.

I'm sure her tone has changed today and she is willing to talk...because if she is a drug addict it would be about time for her withdrawals to be over and she may just now be thinking a little clearer! JMO

Today is the first I am hearing of Mike at all in the case. :waitasec:

exactly, which is what confused me. because generally, i wouldn't have thought anything of the fact that some patrick guy mentioned a mike that they both knew. it really did just sound like he was trying to jog her memory as to where she might kno him.

but then 2 minutes later i was reading the transcript of her call home on her first night in jail, and then noticed that when talking to kristina after asking everyone for TONY's number, that she asks for it, but then says, "i will call you tomorrow, i want to talk to him really quick. i wanted to actually try and call mike.

it's like mike came out of no where... i haven't heard the name once and we've heard about 4353 of her other friends/stories/lies/etc. so that made me wonder if mike that patrick knew, was mike SHE was talking about, and maybe patrick came as sort of a "message" from mike or something? idk. just a strange coincidence.

When she said,
paraphrased..

I have no clue where my daughter is....

she sounded sincere... which makes me think she dumped the body and Caylee isn't buried.....

Or, someone else disposed of the little angel for her.

But to me... it sounded like she chose those words carefully and meant them...

I guess I mean it's more what she didn't say.

That jumped out at me too. My first thought was that someone else may have disposed of Caylee for her and she felt she was being honest (for once) about not knowing exactly where Caylee is now. I hope I am wrong.

This was regarding her calling from jail. Her brother says they just found out that she's not called because the jail requires her to have money to do so.

Thanks. I was confised there for a bit.
This is a very confusing case in itsself.

People that are in jail are not allowed to have any money of any kind on their person.
If money is sent to them it gets put "on the book" for purchasing snacks and stuff.
So I don't know what that is about....not having money to call. It's all collect.

Just curious, have there been any recent updates about their search for this child?

All we seem to hear are blurbs about Casey's antics & the various sightings of Caylee lookalikes.

It doesn't seem like LE feels this is a child in danger.

They also need to have LE's cooperation to be involved. Plus where would they start to search? A grid search involves a particular area that is mapped out. There isn't a definative place to search.

ETA The family can get help through other organizations . They just have to pick up the phone and they will get it.

TES does prefer LE cooperation and in most times has it, but in fairness I am aware of a few cases where they were disallowed even when called in by family.
Additionally, TES does their OWN investigation initially in conjunction with LE and forms their own grid searches, it is not provided for them.
They are the best their is at this, bar none. No, I am not affiliated, just had the opportunity to work with them.

One thing I don't understand is the June 9th date and then changed to June 15th. I understand Cindy made a mistake, but whats is bothering me is that in the 911 calls Casey clearly states I haven't seen my daughter for 31 days. Yet when she goes with the police she says she dropped Caylee of June 9th. It almost makes me think the date was agreed upon ahead of time and then oops the detectives showed the tape to Cindy and said your wrong its the 15th. Or after Casey got off the 911 call Cindy told her no the last time I saw her was June 9th so Casey goes with that and forgets she knew exactly 31 days?

I'm way behind in reading this thread, but I wanted to mention that in one of the 911 calls Cindy says the last time she saw Caylee was June 7th. So now we've got another date.......

OK I know the opinion that Casey killed Caylee is dominate but I'm going to play devils advocate for a moment.

Lets just say what Casey is saying is true
she last saw Caylee with the Nanny/sitter/zanie. Now is it plausible that Casey references other states one being New York, which the alleged Nanny is also suppose to be connected to (aka) LICENSE?:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec: IS SHE naive, immature and too trusting in this alleged individual who may have passed themselves off as a, "LICENSED NANNY" from those other states?

So if you listen to her, yes she has lied but again if you listen to her. Could this be her complaint along with Cindy's, where they feel she is not being listened too? I feel PD is or has looked into this and its a serious problem area. The dead body odor which is very Strong, Sweet and Putrid is a current question. Who is it?
Ck this site reg'd fake and irregular Nanny care business's in New York alone.

http://www.nyccouncil.info/pdf_files/newswire/034_041507_nannyagency.pdf
Addl facts on this topic for starters:

DCA Business List

(4 Found)

Results 1 - 4 of 4

New Search Sort by: name | |
# Description Name Trade Name License # Phone #
1 EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES ANDY PANDY LTD A CHOICE NANNY
0890176 (212) 246-5437
2 EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES NANNYCARE CONNECTIONS, LLC
1273257 (646) 415-8833
3 EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES NEW YORK NANNY CENTER INC.
1150177 (212) 786-6090
4 EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES OPEN MINDS MEDIA, LLC NYC NANNY FINDER
1232793 (646) 660-2401

I have been thinking the same thing. That Zanny said she was a licensed Nanny in NC and NY. Another thing that has crossed my mind, (cause i so want to believe Casey's story because that means Caylee is alive) What if Zanny is an illegal immigrant?? Would there even be a paper trail with her? Can you easily find illegal immigrants? I am not sure about this and thats why I ask. I know that this is probably not the case, but i think i am going into denial along with Cindy so I can have some hope that little Caylee is alive. I can't take much more of this,.. so I can't even fathom how the family feels!

~Snip

There no charges of theft on her booking sheet:

1. Neglect of a Child
2. False Official Statement
3. Obstruct Criminal Investigate
http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

Sly

Thanks Sly. :) Pretty serious charges to be sure but I think it won't be long before she'll be facing much worse charges.

I worded that wrong... I was thinking of the reason her mom called 911 to report the car stolen & then we learned she stole from her friend.

Casey's family keeps talking about Casey's side of this... even Lee today. Of course, they haven't said what that side is.

But I keep coming back to the indication of human decomposition from:
Grandmother smells it.
LE smells it.
Dogs smell.

in the car. No one is missing but Caylee.

Casey doesn't report Caylee missing for a month.

Why do I get the feeling that Casey is running this show?!?

Have I lost proper perspective here?

exactly, which is what confused me. because generally, i wouldn't have thought anything of the fact that some patrick guy mentioned a mike that they both knew. it really did just sound like he was trying to jog her memory as to where she might kno him.

but then 2 minutes later i was reading the transcript of her call home on her first night in jail, and then noticed that when talking to kristina after asking everyone for TONY's number, that she asks for it, but then says, "i will call you tomorrow, i want to talk to him really quick. i wanted to actually try and call mike.

it's like mike came out of no where... i haven't heard the name once and we've heard about 4353 of her other friends/stories/lies/etc. so that made me wonder if mike that patrick knew, was mike SHE was talking about, and maybe patrick came as sort of a "message" from mike or something? idk. just a strange coincidence.
Good catch on 'Mike'. Patrick says, "Mike wanted me to tell you to keep your head up" and something like "We're on your team".

What would that signal - that Mike is planning on keeping his mouth shut about something he knows? That he wants Casey to keep HER mouth shut?

Puzzling.

I have been thinking the same thing. That Zanny said she was a licensed Nanny in NC and NY. Another thing that has crossed my mind, (cause i so want to believe Casey's story because that means Caylee is alive) What if Zanny is an illegal immigrant?? Would there even be a paper trail with her? Can you easily find illegal immigrants? I am not sure about this and thats why I ask. I know that this is probably not the case, but i think i am going into denial along with Cindy so I can have some hope that little Caylee is alive. I can't take much more of this,.. so I can't even fathom how the family feels!

Keep in mind that the address Casey led investigators to, the address she claimed was the nanny's, had not been lived in for months. So, this hypothetical faux nanny would have to be occupying a vacant apartment all this time that Casey was taking Caylee to.

Casey's family keeps talking about Casey's side of this... even Lee today. Of course, they haven't said what that side is.

But I keep coming back to the indication of human decomposition from:
Grandmother smells it.
LE smells it.
Dogs smell.

in the car. No one is missing but Caylee.

Casey doesn't report Caylee missing for a month.

Why do I get the feeling that Casey is running this show?!?

Have I lost proper perspective here?

What other choice does this poor family have but to hope Casey will eventually tell the truth?

Alienating Casey will NOT help them find Caylee... it will only make Casey MORE combative & argumentative.

There will be plenty of time to tell Casey how they feel about what she's done... but NOT until they have an answer about Caylee.

I realize that they didn't know she needed the money to call them, I just think it was a bad move for her attorney to keep that information from them.
I agree 100%

DianeB - (It makes me very happy to have your calendars up there while I am typing this. They really help)

OME
me too :blowkiss: Thank you for them.

wow, astonishing developments today, I'm just getting caught up! I am floored by the new phone calls released today and anxiously awaiting the release of the other calls she may have made, particularly the one to Tony! A few of my observations from the jailhouse call:

- Christina (sp?) gets so upset and starts crying, meanwhile Casey shows no emotion other than anger - that's all I can hear in her voice, not even desperation...just anger.

- So now we're supposed to be looking up ZG in NY and NC?? Sounded to me like she made it up on the spot.

- One of the most telling things, for me, was when Casey implies that her family is only concerned with Caylee and not her.....can she really be that self-centered?????????

- So we now know she setup the myspace the morning of the 16th, and that as of the time of the phone call, only she had the password (not Lee or Cindy) and she even says something to the effect of "I don't know if there will be any messages on there yet". It's almost as if she was annoyed by her friend asking for this information and it seemed at first like she didn't want to give her the password. Why?? Did I hear her say Tony helped her set it up? She seemed to imply that because she said she hadn't talked to Tony since that morning when they setup the myspace.

- So we need to figure out who are Patrick and Frank Bourgeois and why they visited Casey today - that's kinda weird. I would have expected Lee, Cindy or George to be her first visitors. Why hasn't anyone visited her before yesterday? I would be very interested in knowing who they are.

I know the family said they're close to getting her released and they said hopefully by tonight. Should be interesting to see what happens when she's released!
where did you find the information I highlighted in red? Kind of interesting.

I get more information on here than I do on Greta and Nancy. I am more well versed and more up to date on the facts then these hosts and their guests!!

I was just telling my boyfriend that! When the panel was making comments on Greta, I was like that is false! and talking about Baiz would do an appeal, I was like Yea he already did an appeal j@ck@ss

Not speaking to anyone specifically- but asking a favor based on reading double digit duplicate posts discussed 10 threads ago-

The goal is to progress the case, if you have not taken the time to review this forum and it's multiple threads, and want to contribute your very important thoughts and impressions- just asking for you to review the previous threads. Welcome all new posters, you are critical for a fresh look and our growth, but we are on thread 14, and from a research perspective (trust me you will thank those that know this) it is going to be a nightmare if this case goes to trial.

Does anyone think it is worth it to start a thread for new and undiscussed info only?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE