Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird.

I just spent 15 minutes on the Orange County Web site looking for information about inmate phone calls and I could not find anything. They have brochures about "video visitation" and about "inmate money accounts" but nothing about how inmates can make calls. The info on putting money into an inmate account doesn't even list phone calls as one of the things an inmate could spend their money on.

What other choice does this poor family have but to hope Casey will eventually tell the truth?

Alienating Casey will NOT help them find Caylee... it will only make Casey MORE combative & argumentative.

There will be plenty of time to tell Casey how they feel about what she's done... but NOT until they have an answer about Caylee.

Thanks. Maybe you are correct.

I agree 100%

me too :blowkiss: Thank you for them.

where did you find the information I highlighted in red? Kind of interesting.
It's in the written transcript of Casey's conversation w/Kristina - I think it was edited out of the audiotape.

"Listen, if you are going to talk to anybody, you can talk to me," Kristina said.

"I know I can talk to you but at the same time, I know that I can talk to Tony and that is who I want to talk to now. I have not gotten the chance to talk to him since this morning. Since all of this stuff happened with trying to set up the MySpace and I made the MySpace,"

"Do you know the password?' Kristina asked.

"I made all of it," Casey Anthony said.

"What's the password to MySpace so we can see if anybody has written any leads of where Caylee might be," Kristina asked.

"You can go online and see it," Casey Anthony said. "As far as messages, I don't know if anybody is going to be messaging."

Casey Anthony then exchanged log-in information with Kristina.

Kristina then gave Casey Anthony Tony's phone number.

http://www.local6.com/news/16993169/detail.html

ETA: It was OME's idea for the calendar signature - good idea!

Thanks. I was confised there for a bit.
This is a very confusing case in itsself.

You are welcome. And you are correct, this is a very confusing case. To the max! Everytime I leave for a while or even stop reading long enough to post I end up more confused than I was before.:crazy:

Or at least Casey's father since he was a police detective.

~Snip

I haven't heard casey's dad was a police detective.... is there anything to back this up? Or a link in the links thread?

Interesting if what you posted is true (not saying it ain't I just haven't seen it 'til now & now want to know where it came from coz on the Trenton case it was also posted 'bout grpa but never was backed up I don't think) because if so how in the heck does he not figure a bunch of this out? I'd think a police detective could figure out about the credit cards, where his daughter, Granddaughter & car ect... have been coz he would have the knowledge of how researching this stuff works way better then us. TIA

Sly

I am not trying to make light of mental illness, everyone at WS knows that about me of all people. I CAN imagine what your life has been like living with your daughter, I know what it is like to live with Bipolar.

I have Bipolar disorder and have only been "stable" for going on 6 years and although I was very very sick, I never murdered a soul... my child has never had so much as a "spanking". I am guilty of much, and am ashamed of more than most people could begin to imagine but never, never harming my child!!

Listen, it sounds as if in a different thread we would actually have much to share, I admire and agree with the fact that you took custody of your grandchild, that you stood up to your daughter! And I don't believe mental illness is an excuse for bad behavior (other than the obvious insanity cases like Yates). But I suffer from the stigma attatched to this disorder.

I'm sorry if my post to you sounded rude, it was not meant that way. If you'd like to continue to discuss Bipolar I'd be happy to go onto another thread here at WS (we have mental illness thread, I'll look them up if you'd like and send you a link) and continue. :)

Weird.

I just spent 15 minutes on the Orange County Web site looking for information about inmate phone calls and I could not find anything. They have brochures about "video visitation" and about "inmate money accounts" but nothing about how inmates can make calls. The info on putting money into an inmate account doesn't even list phone calls as one of the things an inmate could spend their money on.
Doesn't the recording at the beginning say something like "This is a free call from Global, press 0 to talk with [Casey says her name]", and then you hear the 0 being pressed and they start talking?

Weird.

Video visitation. Someone had mentioned that earlier in this thread...back a page or two...it was mentioned that Cindi had maybe mentioned it at one point, but I was thinking I'd read something but couldn't remember what....

Does anyone remember Cindy mentioning be able to visit with Casey by video?

Has anyone heard of an update from that meeting late this afternoon with LE, Baez and Casey? I have been trying to search for updates on all the Central Florida sites and come up with nothing.

These ups and downs are killing me.

OME

I have been thinking the same thing. That Zanny said she was a licensed Nanny in NC and NY. Another thing that has crossed my mind, (cause i so want to believe Casey's story because that means Caylee is alive) What if Zanny is an illegal immigrant?? Would there even be a paper trail with her? Can you easily find illegal immigrants? I am not sure about this and thats why I ask. I know that this is probably not the case, but i think i am going into denial along with Cindy so I can have some hope that little Caylee is alive. I can't take much more of this,.. so I can't even fathom how the family feels!
I think that perhaps she knows this information because she bought her "identity"...or knows someone who did. Why would she know this person has a NY driver's license? Does she seem like the type to have asked for references and requested proof of identification? GM had nothing to do with hiring the "nanny" (now, I could see HER doing a thorough check) so that's not where she got the info. Did she hang out with her at the bars...could be. That would explain her seeing the license if ZG was being carded. But, why would you be calling a girl you hang with "nanny". Wouldn't you say friend?

I haven't heard casey's dad was a police detective.... is there anything to back this up? Or a link in the links thread?
Sly
It was in one of Cindy's local news on-cams, I think when she was coming out of court. A reporter asked her about the smell of decomp in the car, and she admitted that her husband was a homicide detective (!) and thought it smelled like decomposition, and she - a nurse - also initially thought it smelled like decomposition, until they later found the leftover pizza.

Doesn't the recording at the beginning say something like "This is a free call from Global, press 0 to talk with [Casey says her name]", and then you hear the 0 being pressed and they start talking?

LOL - this brings back (bad) memories. Global TeleLink was a company used by one jail that my son was in! They administered both the collect calls and the pre-paid option.

My son got out of jail in April and is doing well. He's staying away form drugs! Yea! I never want to deal with or Global TeleLink again!

I have been thinking the same thing. That Zanny said she was a licensed Nanny in NC and NY. Another thing that has crossed my mind, (cause i so want to believe Casey's story because that means Caylee is alive) What if Zanny is an illegal immigrant?? Would there even be a paper trail with her? Can you easily find illegal immigrants? I am not sure about this and thats why I ask. I know that this is probably not the case, but i think i am going into denial along with Cindy so I can have some hope that little Caylee is alive. I can't take much more of this,.. so I can't even fathom how the family feels!

When Casey said to look up her "license" in NY or NC, I assumed she meant driver's license (because the cops would have access to this). I notice several people seem to think she meant nanny license. Hmmm!

Thanks. I was confised there for a bit.
This is a very confusing case in itsself.

People that are in jail are not allowed to have any money of any kind on their person.
If money is sent to them it gets put "on the book" for purchasing snacks and stuff.
So I don't know what that is about....not having money to call. It's all collect.

I was just going to say this!

If you listen to the phone call she was allowed to make
it says right on there something like " to hear the charged press"
and "to accept charges press" and someone on the receiving side pressed
a button to accept charges.

Also... about putting money "on the books"...
inmates get nothing.. they have to buy soap, paper, pencils etc.
She probably wanted the money on her books for personal stuff
but didn't want to tell her brother that because she thought he may
not put the money on.

TES does prefer LE cooperation and in most times has it, but in fairness I am aware of a few cases where they were disallowed even when called in by family.
Additionally, TES does their OWN investigation initially in conjunction with LE and forms their own grid searches, it is not provided for them.
They are the best their is at this, bar none. No, I am not affiliated, just had the opportunity to work with them.

I know how good Tim and his crew are. I've done a few grid searches myself and know what it involves. What I'm getting at there are other organizations that the family can call. not just Tim's. There are councelors , pr people and more that will come and help them with the media, fund raising, and more. All the family has to do is call them. By now they have been told about different organizations that they can ask for help. So far it seems they have chosen not to ask. Why would be my biggest question next to where is Caylee?

I'm sorry of this has been answered before, there are so many posts I have not been able to read each and every one. gma states that Caylee was with her 6/15 at the nursing home and that was the actual last time that she saw Caylee. Has this been 100% confirmed through sign in logs or workers at the rest home?

It's in the written transcript of Casey's conversation w/Kristina - I think it was edited out of the audiotape.

"Listen, if you are going to talk to anybody, you can talk to me," Kristina said.

"I know I can talk to you but at the same time, I know that I can talk to Tony and that is who I want to talk to now. I have not gotten the chance to talk to him since this morning. Since all of this stuff happened with trying to set up the MySpace and I made the MySpace,"

"Do you know the password?' Kristina asked.

"I made all of it," Casey Anthony said.

"What's the password to MySpace so we can see if anybody has written any leads of where Caylee might be," Kristina asked.

"You can go online and see it," Casey Anthony said. "As far as messages, I don't know if anybody is going to be messaging."

Casey Anthony then exchanged log-in information with Kristina.

Kristina then gave Casey Anthony Tony's phone number.

http://www.local6.com/news/16993169/detail.html

ETA: It was OME's idea for the calendar signature - good idea!
How does Christina know Tony's number? Did Casey just happen to leave her cell phone in their care? Well, wouldn't that have been stupid for LE not to get a warrant to take that (or whatever they have to do to get it). I understand they can get info through the phone service, but if they had this IMMEDIATELY in their possession they could have had a better idea as to how to start the search for Caylee. Also, do we know where they arrested Casey? Was it at the police station after their fruitless day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member