Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Casey is using the phone excuse to get money out of her family, or using the phone money as an excuse for not calling them. It would be typical of her, IMO. Always lying, always scamming.

Another odd thing besides the family not calling for search volunteers (I wish someone would suggest that to them) is the way Casey answered Christina when she came out and asked Casey what she knew of Caylee's disappearance and sort of broke down about something happening to her. Casey very calculatingly said 'I have no idea where she is'. She didn't answer the part of did you do something to her, only the part that she had no idea where she was. Could that be true? Did someone else get rid of Caylee's body? If so, who?

Another part of the written transcript that appears to have been edited out of the audiotape:

"Lee said he doesn't have Tony's phone number," Kristina said.

"Yes, he does," Casey Anthony said. "He has Tony's number in his phone. He needs to stop (expletive) lying. He just told me a second ago that he'd give me the number."

"So, if I go and get you Tony's number, are you going to finish talking to me?" Kristina said.
Ok...so why does Lee have Tony's number? Again, something very fishy here. Could it be that Casey WAS staying with this guy Tony and only let LEE know where she was? And, if that was the case, would he keep that info from his own mother, who according to her was searching for her "missing" daughter for a month?! EGAD...this is soooo nuts!! JMHO

Im not sure if Cindy is really a bad Mother, seeing her son, Lee. He seems
very mature and surely good at handling people, well spoken, etc. How can one kid come out so good and another seem so rotten?
How many times you figure THAT was thrown in Casey's face?

Wow that Lee is a great interview. Talk about being clear and comprehensive!
(no offense winnts at my next comment) but talk about being vague and falsely inflated with familialy-misaligned-psychobabble... blahh!:mad:

Pardon my ignorance, and I'm relying on a million movies I've seen, but doesn't everyone get one free phone call? Was this it?
Oh, Diane...you always make me chuckle. Thank you for that!

Ok...so why does Lee have Tony's number? Again, something very fishy here. Could it be that Casey WAS staying with this guy Tony and only let LEE know where she was? And, if that was the case, would he keep that info from his own mother, who according to her was searching for her "missing" daughter for a month?! EGAD...this is soooo nuts!! JMHO
If Casey had ever called him from TonE's phone, the number would be in his 'calls received' log.

Another odd thing besides the family not calling for search volunteers (I wish someone would suggest that to them) is the way Casey answered Christina when she came out and asked Casey what she knew of Caylee's disappearance and sort of broke down about something happening to her. Casey very calculatingly said 'I have no idea where she is'. She didn't answer the part of did you do something to her, only the part that she had no idea where she was. Could that be true? Did someone else get rid of Caylee's body? If so, who?
Does anyone know if the good reverand has organized his church or other churches in his area to conduct searches?

(no offense winnts at my next comment) but talk about being vague and falsely inflated with familialy-misaligned-psychobabble... blahh!:mad:

I thought he talked around in circles and didn't make much sense at all.

If Casey had ever called him from TonE's phone, the number would be in his 'calls received' log.
Ok...so when? Those calls don't stay on forever. I'm still smelling something...

How does Christina know Tony's number? Did Casey just happen to leave her cell phone in their care? Well, wouldn't that have been stupid for LE not to get a warrant to take that (or whatever they have to do to get it). I understand they can get info through the phone service, but if they had this IMMEDIATELY in their possession they could have had a better idea as to how to start the search for Caylee. Also, do we know where they arrested Casey? Was it at the police station after their fruitless day?

Lee had it in his cell phone,.. Casey stated that in the jailhouse call to Christina

From a mother who has had experience with a daughter in jail- They can only receive money orders to be placed on their account. You are right that is what they use to buy shampoo, lotion, deodorant and personal hygiene items & also to buy phone cards. In my daughters experience an inmate can make any phone call out- all are collect.

Trust me my daughter is a resident in jail as we speak.

My point is Casey is a very sick person if she harmed her child, because a sane person could not take the life of such an innocent sweet child

Maybe. Lots of very sane parents have killed their children through neglect or accident.

BTW...there are so many people viewing...Welcome to all!!

I'm sorry of this has been answered before, there are so many posts I have not been able to read each and every one. gma states that Caylee was with her 6/15 at the nursing home and that was the actual last time that she saw Caylee. Has this been 100% confirmed through sign in logs or workers at the rest home?
Not to my knowledge

What could Casey have possibly spent between $4500 and $45,000 on in the space of three weeks?

What I don't understand about this case is why they don't have all the searchers out like they did in the Danielle Van Dam case. They didn't know if she was dead or alive either but they had search teams going out for days and days. Thats how they found her. San Diego county is a huge place yet they found her. Her dad was out every day. Way out to the desert and everywhere that Westerfield claimed to be. Anyway, why doesn't that search team come to Orlando? I think it was volunteers that found Danielle. BTW, whatever happened to Matlock or Rocky that used to have a daughter that was her friend? He used to post over here.

If she is infact dead, I think that LE has a witness that can place Casey disposing of something suspicious and they are waiting to make sure that the DNA is Caylee's in the trunk. Where ever she put her they won't be able to find her since its been so long. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member