Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you all looked at ortiz myspace yet? Am I Imagining things or is someone called stephanie his friend really casey - 2007 post? Also his birthplace is Puerto Rico? Please look and copy if necessary.

Wow, I think this is the first time in this case that I am actually caught up!!! (I did have to skip a few threads to do it though!!)

I have a few thoughts that I would like to share. Please go easy on me Sly and others if it has all been discussed before I always try to caught up before I ask questions. Thats why you rarely see posts from me......

I can't understand the rush to pay Casey's bond by her parents. Don't they understand that the 10% or 50K that they must pay in cash will not be returned to them?? I have had experience with posting bond for a love one (Sly, no story just stating that I have personal knowledge). The 10% is the bondsmans fee. If the inmate then skips out you are on the hook for 100% of the bond posted.

If they post this bond and then she is re-arrested on new charges they are still out this 50K and they would then have to come up with a new bond amount (if granted) to get her out again. This is like throwing 50K down the drain in my book and they don't seem to have that kind of money to just throw away.

Casey's Lawyer should be explaining all this to them!!! I really think this family needs some real legal advice!!!

The tapes that have been released in the last 2 days have really made me change my mind about GM & GP. They are just 2 GPS who want their beloved Granddaughter back so bad they can not face the fact that she is probably gone forever! They are in denial because to accept that they must also accept that the daughter they love has done this terrible thing and is also going to be gone forever.

Very informative post, Thrs.

I wouldn't trust Casey's lawyer to defend my dog in court but I have a feeling Casey is VERY happy to have a lawyer who doesn't mind going along with her craziness.

I hope this family has their own lawyer looking out for THEIR best interests because this story is only going to get worse for them.... whether Caylee is dead or not.

I have been reading post after post and keeping up with this story and here are some things I've been thinking. I've read so much, I hope I'm not confused.
1.Didn't it come up that a Zaneida Fernandez Gonzales DID view the apartment at Sawgrass. Isn't that extremely strange? And, when you fill out that card to view the apt, you have to provide your address and this could have been NY or NC. I don't know where that would lead but it's strange.
2. Although I find it far fetched, I too have wondered if this "Nanny" said she lived at these addresses, b/c Casey did say she dropped the child off in the stairwell. Maybe Casey didn't want to admit that she left this child with someone and had been so neglectful.
I don't necessarily believe this, but I so desperately want to believe the possibility that Caylee is alive!
And we don't know for sure the results of the decomp.

Zaneida was visited by PD she said she does not know either Casey or Caylee, never saw them. A photo was taken to Casey of Zaneida while she sat in jail. She could not identify the photo. Zaneida also had her office burglarized around this time. She has said she is not the same woman on her own blog.

Also my question devils advocate: Could she have merrily left Caylee with an unk individual in frt of the bldg regularly. Did the individual gain her trust over a period of time. Did Casey steal money to pay this Nannie so she could play like she was a Loham, who also by the way had a tattoo La Bella Vida in honor of her deceased father done on her back. Casey also went and got a tattoo shrtly before she was arrested while Caylee was missing to parts unknown that said Bella Vida in Honor of her daughter?

i think perhaps gmom might have been helping to raise caylee and in doing so casey felt like the older sister. i know for a while when my daughter was casey's age if something happened and i paid more attention to her younger sisters she had the attitude i'm the older one. i'm the one that counts. it was like the world was suppose to revolve around her how dare you put her hang nail below the fact her sister might have broke an arm!!

I keep remembering that picture at Christmas time when Cindy, Casey and Caylee visited Santa. Santa was seated in the middle, and Casey sat to his right and Cindy was on the left with Caylee on her lap as though Caylee were her own child.
I don't remember where the picture was, probably on Casey's myspace.

I don't believe Caylee looks like Jesus. I really don't think this is the father. I agree, this is probably the person that Caylee SAID is the dad.

Think about how long Cindy had been bashing on Casey as to who Caylee's dad is. Cindy was only told who he was after he died because that's when Casey showed her the obit.

I wouldn't be surprised if Casey took advantage of the fact that a guy she knew died in order to tell Cindy he was the father without him being able to refute it or be DNA tested if Cindy started pushing for child support.

Have you all looked at ortiz myspace yet? Am I Imagining things or is someone called stephanie his friend really casey - 2007 post? Also his birthplace is Puerto Rico? Please look and copy if necessary.

that's what I asked...who is the Stephanie with Caylee on his myspace?
Just scroll down...

Christina: You can’t tell me anybody that can find Caylee? Nobody?

Casey: No. Because every number that I’ve tried, every number that I’ve called is disconnected. Nothing. I can’t get a hold of anybody.

so. she doesnt know her boyfriend's number, but she knows "every number" for the nanny, and all of them are "disconnected?" the disconnected line is really bothering me. it is so...straight out of television. you can't immediately "disconnect" a phone number. even if it was a prepaid cell phone, the number itself would still work. this whole conversation is so strange. this caught my eye, as well:

"Because, oh look, they can’t find her in the Florida database. She’s not just from Florida." If they would actually listen to anything that I would have said to them, they would have had their lead.

first of all, they did listen to her. and it led them to an empty apartment and an invisible office at universal studios. this just seems like such a convenient lie. like, well if they can't find her in these ginormous general databases, from these three random states (Florida, NC, NY) i've given them, they aren't doing their f-ing jobs. it's as if she is doing them a favor ("then they would have their lead?" i mean, shouldn't she be somewhat excited about this? because not only would it mean getting her 2-year-old back, it would also exonerate her). and while i've lived in NC for the past 8 years, i will always be "from" NY. i feel like most people are "from" one place, for the most part.

it's almost like she is angry that her family cares more about finding caylee (who, i assume, she knows is dead; thus, in her mind, they should be focusing on her) than the fact that she is in jail. (was she jealous of her own daughter? the attention/adoration that she got from cindy? did she overreact in a fit of rage or drunkenness? maybe this adds to motive, i dont know. she is so ridiculously inconsistent.

They all changed their profile pic to help find caylee

As I said earlier today the only person listed in the media, court documents or in passing when it comes to interactions with Casey. We have found them online in one form or another either in news articles from before the case (ie Jesus) or myspace (Patrick and all the others) Facebook (amy), school related sites (Mike). The only person we can't find Zenaida FG.

Nope Caylee looks nothing like him. Just one more lie IMO

Funny how all the people with close connections to Caylee just disappear....

Caylee's father.... dead in a tragic accident.

Caylee's Nanny.... vanished without a trace.

Who is the Stephanie that is holding Caylee in one of the pictures on the Jesus myspace page?

where do you see this? Do you have a URL?

There was a Sarah in the car wreck it said (I think I remember right?)

ah - so even and old post has an updated pic? Puerto Rico still stands out a bit - was it Amy who went there?

Christina: You can’t tell me anybody that can find Caylee? Nobody?

Casey: No. Because every number that I’ve tried, every number that I’ve called is disconnected. Nothing. I can’t get a hold of anybody.

so. she doesnt know her boyfriend's number, but she knows "every number" for the nanny, and all of them are "disconnected?" the disconnected line is really bothering me. it is so...straight out of television. you can't immediately "disconnect" a phone number. even if it was a prepaid cell phone, the number itself would still work. this whole conversation is so strange. this caught my eye, as well:

"Because, oh look, they can’t find her in the Florida database. She’s not just from Florida." If they would actually listen to anything that I would have said to them, they would have had their lead.

first of all, they did listen to her. and it led them to an empty apartment and an invisible office at universal studios. this just seems like such a convenient lie. like, well if they can't find her in these ginormous general databases, from these three random states (Florida, NC, NY) i've given them, they aren't doing their f-ing jobs. it's as if she is doing them a favor ("then they would have their lead?" i mean, shouldn't she be somewhat excited about this? because not only would it mean getting her 2-year-old back, it would also exonerate her). and while i've lived in NC for the past 8 years, i will always be "from" NY. i feel like most people are "from" one place, for the most part.

it's almost like she is angry that her family cares more about finding caylee (who, i assume, she knows is dead; thus, in her mind, they should be focusing on her) than the fact that she is in jail. (was she jealous of her own daughter? the attention/adoration that she got from cindy? did she overreact in a fit of rage or drunkenness? maybe this adds to motive, i dont know. she is so ridiculously inconsistent.

:clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member