Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey posted and it didn't sound as if she had a strong emotional connection...but then again we have yet to see that with her missing daughter. But, I could DEFINITELY see her telling her mom that was Caylee's dad so quit asking me. I bet GM wanted someone to step forward and claim at least financial responsibilty. Heck, Casey was obviously bleeding them dry. I remember GM explaining as to why the biological father wasn't listed on the bc. I now understand a little bit better why it wasn't. Casey was obviously not a one man woman.

could she have been "date raped"? Just another theory about Caylee's father?

I so hope Casey did not go on a drug binge and lock Caylee in the trunk while she partied and forgot about her

Wow, I think this is the first time in this case that I am actually caught up!!! (I did have to skip a few threads to do it though!!)

I have a few thoughts that I would like to share. Please go easy on me Sly and others if it has all been discussed before I always try to caught up before I ask questions. Thats why you rarely see posts from me......

I can't understand the rush to pay Casey's bond by her parents. Don't they understand that the 10% or 50K that they must pay in cash will not be returned to them?? I have had experience with posting bond for a love one (Sly, no story just stating that I have personal knowledge). The 10% is the bondsmans fee. If the inmate then skips out you are on the hook for 100% of the bond posted.

If they post this bond and then she is re-arrested on new charges they are still out this 50K and they would then have to come up with a new bond amount (if granted) to get her out again. This is like throwing 50K down the drain in my book and they don't seem to have that kind of money to just throw away.

Casey's Lawyer should be explaining all this to them!!! I really think this family needs some real legal advice!!!

The tapes that have been released in the last 2 days have really made me change my mind about GM & GP. They are just 2 GPS who want their beloved Granddaughter back so bad they can not face the fact that she is probably gone forever! They are in denial because to accept that they must also accept that the daughter they love has done this terrible thing and is also going to be gone forever.
Thanks for posting, THRS!!

Jesus' girlfriend that was in the accident, her name is Sarah.

Ortiz left Boardwalk Apartments driving a 1999 Honda Accord. His girlfriend Sarah Rogers, a Student Government Association senator and president of the Society of Women Engineers, was in the passenger seat.

Thats a friend of Casey's. She is also on Casey's page with the same picture. I think the child belongs to stephanie but I could be wrong.

that's what I asked...who is the Stephanie with Caylee on his myspace?
Just scroll down...

Casey lived a double life. Someone knew what was going on she had a wide circle of associations and they weren't all close friends. In these times too many choose to call people close/best friends fast because there is always a party to be had. Dangerous lifestyles. Risk takers taking the wrong thrill path. Acceptance through networking.

Has there been any reports in the local papers of police searching the area (other than the backyard?)

Only at the Amscot parking lot and a small surrounding area. They alluded to other places but nothing reported.

Jesus' girlfriend that was in the accident, her name is Sarah.

Ortiz left Boardwalk Apartments driving a 1999 Honda Accord. His girlfriend Sarah Rogers, a Student Government Association senator and president of the Society of Women Engineers, was in the passenger seat.

OOPS! I'm the one that started the rumor that "Steph" was his girlfriend...sorry y'all! :waitasec:

did Casey ever really graduate? I have heard she was a few credits shy...?

Cindy said the day of the Fox bedroom tour that Casey was a half credit short. (I don't have the link handy.)

And thank you SuziQ for all the links you keep providing. Thanks to everyone that is keeping this case up to date for us.

:blowkiss:

I wouldn't be surprised if Casey took advantage of the fact that a guy she knew died in order to tell Cindy he was the father without him being able to refute it or be DNA tested if Cindy started pushing for child support.

Still it could be done though his families DNA. Caylee would have even received SS benefits that's if she could prove it (the twins, my niece & nephew received $1,600. a month after my Brother was killed, twice as much as what the Child support was).

But I'm thinking he probable didn't know who the daddy was which is sad as I'm sure a lot of Daddy's would have loved to claim her if... one had already. What a heartbreak.

Sly

ok if you go to the Jesus Ortiz myspace page and scroll down you will see the same picture with Stephanie and Cayley's name

Right, all of Casey's friends and family have Caylee's name or something about "help find Caylee" captions on their pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theresalwayssomething