Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincerely hope this is solved and does not end up like Trenton Duckett. Does anyone else think the moms behavior is similiar?

ABSOLUTELY! I am so worried that this case will end up just like Trenton's. I still wonder where in the world he is. I hope I don't have to wonder about Caylee as well...

The thought really hurts my heart!!

I haven't seen a reference about this but surely they have looked into this? I can't go to the grocery store without picking up SOMETHING for one or both of my kids. If she spent that much money during her spree....surely she bought something for Caylee unless she had a reason not to?!

Cindy said she had 2 weeks worth of reciepts, I assume thats what she got from the bank.

The other day at the Bond hearing, the k-9 handler, while explaining cadaver dogs, said on one search they located a Jaw bone:eek: he said: we didnt find a body but we did find a jaw bone.
This was when he was explaining how Cadaver dogs will ignore food, etc and only focus and alert on human remains.....

What!?!?! Can you link us to this because this is the first I'm hearing of them finding a jaw bone!

NEVERMIND lol.........I just realized you said "on ONE search" lol. I'm losing my mind with this case!?!?!?!?!

"As far as messages, I don't know if anybody is going to be messaging." That statement bothers me for some reason and I can't put my finger on why.

Could it be that the thought hadn't crossed her mind that information about her missing daughter could be sent in a message via myspace?

Very telling IMO

This is a post way worth repeating!!!! :blowkiss:

PLEASE to those this applies to.

Sly

It had already stopped when I said I'd be happy to discuss it on another thread! let it go.

You're right...I need to listen to the calls in their entirety 'cause I kept getting different snippets on news shows.

just fyi, the page is not found for the orlando audio gallery link. (and I was all ready to be enlightened and all LOL):crazy:

Ok I know this is SO FAR FETCHED but hear me out. Casey gave numerous addresses for Zanny right? What if Zanny pretended to live there? Casey said she dropped her off in stairwell. We don't know exactly how long Zanny was supposeably living at this address. And these apartments had crime around them. Wasn't it stated in one of the news websites that there was gunshots there recently? Maybe Zanny pretended to live there and was actually planning on taking Caylee. She said she moved when in all reality she didn't. She just made sure she was there to have Casey pick her up. Crazy I know,.. but this whole case is crazy

Or maybe the case isn't crazy at all. Maybe it's simply that Casey killed her daughter, hid her body, and has lied about everything to cover up her guilt just like all the other murderers do.

If Casey had a cellphone could they track her travels with that?

"As far as messages, I don't know if anybody is going to be messaging." That statement bothers me for some reason and I can't put my finger on why.

It bothered me too.......IMO it's because she KNOWS there isn't gonna be anybody messaging to say they saw Caylee - because she knows Caylee is no longer alive. :(

I agree!:clap:
and not to comment on my own post...but if she were using the phone call ruse to get money from her folks she could be using the money they deposit into her commissary fund to by ramen noodles, soda, etc..... makes me sick! outgoing calls are collect and not charged.... :mad::mad::mad::furious:

It was in one of Cindy's local news on-cams, I think when she was coming out of court. A reporter asked her about the smell of decomp in the car, and she admitted that her husband was a homicide detective (!) and thought it smelled like decomposition, and she - a nurse - also initially thought it smelled like decomposition, until they later found the leftover pizza.

OMG!!! Thank you DianeB :)
(yuck that turned my stomach but I asked for it) so now guess we could start trying to find the where & when of Homicide Detective Anthony... has anyone worked on this?

Sly

Well it is possible to find her if you get 100s of searchers. Danielle VD was missing a couple of weeks before they found her. They did searches on a grid to hit everyplace in the county. Its possible. You just need alot of volunteers. There is an organization that plans these searches that come and help free but I forget their name. Also Texas Equasearch does this.

If she is infact dead, I think that LE has a witness that can place Casey disposing of something suspicious and they are waiting to make sure that the DNA is Caylee's in the trunk. Where ever she put her they won't be able to find her since its been so long. JMO

People in florida on here can correct me if I am wrong, but I have talked to some people in the Tampa area and the Daytona area about driving to an area with gators to dump a body they have indicated to me that this is not a simple or as common as one would think. They say the areas the gators are in aren't just right off the road like in the everglades. It would take a planned and well thought effort to get the body in etc. There was also discussion about fresh versus not fresh and this actually working at all. (There are not alot of roads in the everglades either apparently) I would love to hear from more people in Florida though.

Im in FL and there are ponds and lakes all over, most have alligators. I would NOT swim in a Lake here...I have heard they travel from pond to pond at nigt but I do not know how true this is. You just never know where they will be. Im sure the pond up the street from me has them and I know for sure the local huge park has them, I saw one!

Or maybe the case isn't crazy at all. Maybe it's simply that Casey killed her daughter, hid her body, and has lied about everything to cover up her guilt just like all the other murderers do.

yep!!

Could it be that the thought hadn't crossed her mind that information about her missing daughter could be sent in a message via myspace?

Very telling IMO

Could be that. It seems almost like she would be surprised if they did because that would mean they knew what she did? Or maybe she just wanted off that topic since she didn't seem too keen to be discussing it. I got chills when I read that though...

People in florida on here can correct me if I am wrong, but I have talked to some people in the Tampa area and the Daytona area about driving to an area with gators to dump a body they have indicated to me that this is not a simple or as common as one would think. They say the areas the gators are in aren't just right off the road like in the everglades. It would take a planned and well thought effort to get the body in etc. There was also discussion about fresh versus not fresh and this actually working at all. (There are not alot of roads in the everglades either apparently) I would love to hear from more people in Florida though.

I moved to Florida this year...southern Gulf Coast. The part of Florida I live in, it would be easy to get to alligators. I was under the impression that Orlando didn't even really have too many alligators and Casey seems like she would be afraid of anything nature-y.

The Everglades doesn't have a lot of roads, but it is still very easy to access the swamps with the alligators...they even live in water along side the roads.

It bothered me too.......IMO it's because she KNOWS there isn't gonna be anybody messaging to say they saw Caylee - because she knows Caylee is no longer alive. :(

I believe that is what bothers me about it....you hit the nail on the head.

Another part of the jail house calls that get me besides the messages on myspace was this:
"But you are telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth?" Kristina asked.

"That I have no clue where my daughter is?" Casey Anthony said. "Yes, that is the truth. That is the absolute truth."

The statement in blue really bugs me. She didn't say,.. I didn't do anything to Caylee I have no idea where she is. Yes she was kidnapped. None of that,.. it was ,.. That i have no clue where my daughter is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viclime23