Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mike has anything to do with this. I really feel it is unrelated to Caylee. It could be he's paranoid about his own unrelated activities. We need to be careful about what path we go down here.

I hope LE is tracking down Mike so they can find out what he knows. Maybe Casey did freak out and call him for help to dispose of the body (ohhh, I so hope not!). And maybe that's why she needed to call him (that would have been a good phone call to listen in on).

If Mike isn't involved in any way... then I bet he's fuming that Patrick would even mention his name!

The whole Patrick jail visit was weird, almost set up... either by Caseys friends (to tell her to stay quiet) or LE had it all planned so maybe Casey would break (maybe the hat has some significance to push her into reality). I just can't see LE letting some random junior high school friend(?) in for a visit, and with a hat on at that. It's not all adding up, there's a lot more to it I think.

Poor, poor Caylee. Such a beautiful little girl lost in this mess of tangled lies... and lies... and lies.

In the drug world everything is very secretive and they do talk in code could be why we can't wrap our brains around this whole thing because large portions are being left out.

Great scenario Diane,
How about this one, Patrick and Frank and Mike are DEA agents and so is Zenadia who is with Caylee in a safe house somewhere in the mountains of Georgia and just any minute now the DEA is going to get who they're going after and all will be well with the world, Caylee will come home and Casey will be released.
Oh I hope so that would be great news

Great scenario Diane,
How about this one, Patrick and Frank and Mike are DEA agents and so is Zenadia who is with Caylee in a safe house somewhere in the mountains of Georgia and just any minute now the DEA is going to get who they're going after and all will be well with the world, Caylee will come home and Casey will be released.

Ok, now we are moving away from logic here.

i agree, the DEA agents is a bit far-fetched. there would be no issue anymore, if that was the case.

http://www.alwaysfishing.com/

this is frank bourgeois's fishing website... i wonder if he has a son, patrick. still, i don't know. this seems weird too.

Just an FYI and a heads up. You can be assured that LE, media, family and friends of the Anthony family reads here. Please be very careful of what you post.

If Mike has anything to do with this. I really feel it is unrelated to Caylee. It could be he's paranoid about his own unrelated activities. We need to be careful about what path we go down here.
I know your right sorry

Wow...I know this is supposed to be funny...but it's not...it's almost slander (and could be viewed that way if Patrick's dad sees a huge loss in business...) and Tricia has asked us to keep stuff like that OUT of these threads.
Fixed!

I think the HAT is the clue to where Caylee is!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know how someone who was placed on suicide watch before would be taken off it?

Does the psych evaluation have to be completed? And they then deem you okay to not be on suicide watch anymore? Hmmm....

Does anyone know how all that works?? :waitasec:

Wow...I know this is supposed to be funny...but it's not...it's almost slander (and could be viewed that way if Patrick's dad sees a huge loss in business...) and Tricia has asked us to keep stuff like that OUT of these threads.

Good morning,

What's going on? Sounds like there must not be any news since a few have taken a jog over to Fantasy Island. :shakehead:

Didn't someone mention before that Mike was in NY hmmm and she also said look for Zanny in NY .....Could MIke be a drug runner maybe taking drugs from Fl to NY and Casey was working for Mike

Does Mike have Caylee and that's why Casey needs to "let it go" if she wants to talk about "something" ?

Decomp smell in the car - I can't get past that.

Right, and neither can LE.
IMO

I can't imagine any friend getting involved with a kidnapping or disposal of a child. Even hitmen, back off kids....
IMO
:behindbar

If this was a movie script, Casey would have inside info on a ginormous drug-smuggling ring in Florida masterminded by Mike and facilitated by Patrick using his dad's charter boat! And Zenaida is a mule who's using Caylee as a cover to smuggle drugs in her diapers! Ai yi yi.

ROFLMBO!!!!!!!! The sad thing is, Diane, the above is more believable than Casey's version of events, IMO!

Thanks for the hat pic, mamasooze!
This whole thing is just too off the wall! I am angry at the whole lot of them.
I say interrogate the h*ll out of all of them. Find Mike and get him in there also.
In one of the pics (no link), Hopkins is with a tattooed guy that I am pretty sure the fingers are jailhouse tattoos. They seem to be very 'fond' of each other. I think that LE may need to concentrate on the 'going to work in Jacksonville' story. Then wasn't Casey to go on a mini vacation?
LE has all of the phone records back now, I'm sure. I will be glad when the forensics are back on Casey's vehicle. Maybe LE will have some answers then.
I also just have a bad feeling about GMA and GPA. Can anyone tell me why Cindy did the video of Caylee at the greatgrandpa's assisted living place? I think that video is odd. That was not taken in a normal room. I just do not understand the reason for it. You do not have to sign in at a regular nursing home in my area, but you do at an assisted living building where there are apartments.
WTH is with all of these people? If the decompition smell was in the car, then found in the back yard of the home, it would not be a stranger. It would be Caylee. It is way past time for Casey to open her mouth and tell the TRUTH for the first time in her life! GMA just keeps on believing her lies because of what she said on TV this morning. I have had it with all of them and no longer believe that GMA and GPA are so innocent. THEY know SOMETHING! Everyone's playing games.
Sorry for the rant! Caylee needs to be recovered if she is no longer with us. She deserves that. She deserves to be put to rest with dignity and love.

I think I need a break; my imagination is leading me down to places I don't want to go. A workout in the yard and some puppy training sessions will be healthy for me. Yap at you guys later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northsearch