Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this on a blog here:
http://ladyontheplaza.blogspot.com/2...-first-to.html

I believe Patrick and Frank Bourgeois are probably Cindy's brothers. :blushing: That is not her maiden name though? Nor did I comment on the above relationship. interesting though. His Judge was surreal!!
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0725/16990265.pdf

Patrick Bourgeois is a builder in the State of Florida and runs his business under G. Patrick Bourgeois & Associates Inc.

http://www.mygulfhome.com/

And Frank Bourgeois who went with Patrick and both show up on the visitors log as being classified as a "relationship to Casey." Frank runs a chartered fishing boat.

http://www.alwaysfishing.com/

The chartered fishing boat makes me a little nauseous. Also, as far as Casey stating they would be mistaken because she doesn't REALLY work AT universal, why would she take the cops there, walk with purpose towards an office, say she forgot her badge, give a fake supervisors name? She is still spinning her little web of lies imo.

we have a visual of patrick from the video, we need to find him in other pictures somewhere. or mike. he said they went to colonial together - is he on that alumni page at all?

Mike is. Patrick isn't.

Does the hat he's wearing have a large "A" on it?

patrick.jpg

Not sure what team this is.....but I'm sure we can figure it out! Off to google-land!

Agree 100%. Giving comfort we can probably rule out since she didn't even recognize the guy. Also it seems like ALOT of her myspace friends were high school friends/acquaintances yet Patrick isn't even on her myspace (that I was able to find). Sharing the limelight I think we can probably rule out too because he had no way of knowing the tape would be released at all. This is not "normal procedure" when someone is arrested. So how would he possibly have known that he would be in the limelight? Okay so either he's got a sick curiosity OR he's delivering a message/code of some sort. I think she genuinely did not recognize this guy, BUT as soon as he uttered Mike Walker, she said "yeah, ok" which again, seemed like a strange response IMO. Listen to the conversation, you'll see what I mean about how she says it. One other thing I noticed....the guy seems like he's in disguise! He is wearing a cap and what appeared to be sunglasses (could be wrong about that).

I thought the guy looked like he was disguised as well. I believe he was there to deliver a message from Mike, whoever he is

I'm not sure if Patrick was showing the hat to Casey. It looks to me like he's trying to hide from the camera.

Good job on the pic Faenorwyn!

she mentions him in the conversation with her family while she is in jail. she says: "I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call Mike. I haven't slept in four days. I have not slept in four days." go here:

http://www.local6.com/news/16993169/detail.html

this was the first night she was in jail, apparently.

Didn't someone mention before that Mike was in NY hmmm and she also said look for Zanny in NY .....Could MIke be a drug runner maybe taking drugs from Fl to NY and Casey was working for Mike

Didn't someone mention before that Mike was in NY hmmm and she also said look for Zanny in NY .....Could MIke be a drug runner maybe taking drugs from Fl to NY and Casey was working for Mike

That wouldn't surprise me. If this boils down to witness intimidation, some people are gonna be in deep doo doo.

The other thing that I just thought of...Cindy has said that it was Casey's idea to make her myspace page all about Caylee missing. But the girl Christina basically had to squeeze the myspace password and login info from her to give to Lee so Lee could check to see if there were any messages or comments. In fact, she first was saying "You can just go on to see if there are comments. You don't need to sign in. And I don't know if anyone would be sending messages." (paraphrased)

Looks like yet another Cindy cover-up. IMO.

I don't remember her ever mentioning wanting to talk or see a Mike to her family. I thought it was just her wanting to call Tone. Where does it say she mentioned Mike?
It's in some of the transcripts of her jail call - it almost sounds as if Casey wants to call Tony in order to get to Mike.

Kristina: "So, if I go and get you Tony's number, are you going to finish talking to me?"

Casey Anthony: "I will call you tomorrow. I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call Mike. I haven't slept in four days. I have not slept in four days.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Is there a connection between wanting to talk to Mike and not sleeping since sometime the previous weekend?

If the guy's her dealer, she can't be foolish enough to think he could hook her up in jail, unless she thought she'd be getting out shortly (surprise!).

I wonder if Casey has hidden Caylee maybe from Mike and she is working with LE to bust Mike Gpa was very happy and excited last night said Caylee was alive and Gma said Casey has shed new light to her.

This is a new cap--that script has only been used in the last year or so. Sorry the pic is SO BIG!

Good Morning all did anyone see Cindy's interview with I think Good Morning America this AM gave no new information was just trying to justify Casey's remarks when she called from jail the night of her arrest,she also said that she spoke with Casey and she told her (cindy) what was going on and that when all this comes out and made clear to the public that Casey will go down in history as the most protective mothers ever.WTF????? Did anybody else see this and if so whats going on here????

This is not funny, but I literally just spewed drink all over my keyboard LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is insane...just completely INSANE!!!!!!!!!! One of the most protective mothers in history??????????????? What on earth??

It's in some of the transcripts of her jail call - it almost sounds as if Casey wants to call Tony in order to get to Mike.

Kristina: "So, if I go and get you Tony's number, are you going to finish talking to me?"

Casey Anthony: "I will call you tomorrow. I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call Mike. I haven't slept in four days. I have not slept in four days.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Is there a connection between wanting to talk to Mike and not sleeping since sometime the previous weekend?

If the guy's her dealer, she can't be foolish enough to think he could hook her up in jail, unless she thought she'd be getting out shortly (surprise!).

Thanks Diane and Blue. I missed that part. Ok back to the Patrick guy. If this was just some "old friend" from middle school, why was Frank there? And do we know for sure Frank's relationship to Patrick?

I wonder if Patrick was delivering a message to Casey not to talk Le might have know this and that was he was allowed in they are watching him following him

there is no patrick bourgeois that graduated from colonial between 2000-2006. yet this guy clearly says i know you from middle school and high school, "liberty and colonial." unless he got kicked out? but casey didn't graduate and she is still on their alumni page. who is this dude??

http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/alumni.htm

and who is frank, that is with him? frank didn't just wait in the car - he entered the jail with patrick. why? i agree about the astros, i was googling hats a minute ago. the "not being able to sleep" line being connected to mike, as in drugs, is interesting. but if she is really looking for a fix while in jail, this girl is dumber than i thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState