Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this mean that Casey is ready to talk but Baez is wanting to cut a deal? So LE have presented him with an offer and now he's gotta research it or whatever and get back to LE? Just speculating here. What are some other reasons LE has to wait for a call from Baez before they know if they can find Caylee???????

Maybe LE let Baez know the forensic test results came back & this is Casey's LAST CHANCE to cooperate or they're prepared to bring murder charges & the death penalty?

geraldo is doing a show right now on fox about the case.

they too have acted like there is only one interpretation of the "i have given you a month" statement, as if the only way to take it is that they knew she was a missing person for that month, and the woman on with him just pointed at the camera and accused both cindy and the grandfather of covering up for casey. taht is very inappropriate imo.

the same woman then went on to misquote casey to make what she said in her phone call from jail sound much more damning. and dont get me wrong - it sounded VERY DAMNING as it was, but for this woman to blatantly exaggerate it to make it sound worse is NOT responsible.

You're Back! yea, good work adms.

they too have acted like there is only one interpretation of the "i have given you a month" statement, as if the only way to take it is that they knew she was a missing person for that month, and the woman on with him just pointed at the camera and accused both cindy and the grandfather of covering up for casey. taht is very inappropriate imo.

the same woman then went on to misquote casey to make what she said in her phone call from jail sound much more damning. and dont get me wrong - it sounded VERY DAMNING as it was, but for this woman to blatantly exaggerate it to make it sound worse is NOT responsible.

Geraldo sold out so many years ago, he's all about ratings & doesn't care much about accuracy or even logic.

It's clear that Casey gave her family the run around for a month & refused to let them have ANY personal contact with Caylee.

But Casey's stories about how they were passing the days always sound reasonable enough that they never had a clue HOW serious the situation really was.

THAT woman is a judge!

yeah they just popped that up on the screen near the end.

so congrats to her, she is a judge AND a disgrace.

:confused: I disagree, I have seen her hundreds of times, she is no fool.
The family has lost some credibility asaic, too many flip-flops.
jmo
moo

Geraldo was good. The tape with Geraldos brother talking to George and George admitting that Casey was 'in' with a new group of friends that they did not know, was good.

Also heard today that Cindy said that Casey is willing to talk, so they don't need to get her out of jail on bond. Hmmmmm?

WS being down all day has driven me crazy.

OME

On Geraldo - Casey WILL talk with the FBI because she doesn't trust the locals.

OME

So now, for a quick recap....Casey will now only talk to the FBI, she doesn't trust the police, her family is being threatened.
This gal should have become an author for crime novels for dummys.
jmo
moo

Did anyone hear George say Casey never drank!! ? :rolleyes:

i cant speak for the hundreds of other times you have seen her, i have only seen her a handful of times on fox.

for her to be a judge, and to state emphatically that the "i have given you a month" statement proves cindy is covering up is irresponsible. there is absolutely more than one interpretation of that statement. for her to state it like it is fact is inappropriate for a judge/former judge to be doing. if she wants to state it as clearly her opinion then fine.

for her to misquote casey in such an inflammatory way, to blatantly claim she said something she did not say is inappropriate. and completely unnecessary because all she had to do was say exactly what casey said and it is bad enough! it doesnt need to be exaggerated.

she is a judge, she is supposed to be able to evenhandedly examine evidence and statements, but she isnt, she is selling out for a nice fat TV paycheck.

waiting for next to come that the family wants to put casey in the witness protection program before she tells them where caylee is.

Yes, i did hear them say Casey never drank. Of course, I also think that was bs. It was used as an example showing what a good mother she was. 'If a group of her friends went to...uh, uh, TGI Fridays, or where-ever, she would run in and see how they were doing, and wanted to make sure they were having a good time. She wouldn't even have a drink.'

I'm thinking maybe that happened once.

This admission that Casey was hanging with a new crowd is important.

OME

This is totally off topic and can be deleted,

Apparently last night some posters where upset about me discussing my daughter and her Bipolar illness, I was not discussing this for myself. I was discussing her with you guys so that you could get an understanding of how a mental illness can be. And I only discussed her because I see my daughter In Casey. I am sorry, I did not mean to upset anyone.
Raine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member