Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Mike have Caylee and that's why Casey needs to "let it go" if she wants to talk about "something" ?
Or it could be Mike is a good friend trying to give Casey support and ask Patrick to deliver the message to Casey in jail.

good observation! you guys clarified some things for me. i really don't think that the jail would let some rando dude in to see casey, just to "wish her support." they may just wanted to monitor what this was all about. casey is a moron to begin with - in addition to all of the crazy lies, does she not realize that every move she makes is being taped and analyzed right now? even the hostility she takes with her family paints an entirely different picture of her than cindy and company are trying to portray. it makes her look like a cold unfeeling . she has been, BY FAR, her own biggest enemy.

back to the weird patrick visit. he says to her, "we just wanted to let you know that we are still on your team." why would this be said, if he really was just some guy she knew way back in middle school. she doesn't seem to "know" patrick until mike's name is mentioned. the conversation between patrick and casey takes place on the 24th - she mentions that she wants to talk to mike to her family on the 16th (i think). so we know that she is at least indirectly connected to patrick, as they have mike as a mutual friend, and we know that she has wanted to talk to mike for about a week already.

this could explain why she is nicer to lee and her family after patrick visited her (and seemingly tells them caylee is still alive). instead of freaking out and being evil, worrying that someone (mike?) is going to confess, she can go back to her relaxed spiderweb of lies. i think she assumes that caylee won't be found. and i think at this point, we would be kidding ourselves if we thought she was alive (sadly).

but why didn't mike go and see her himself? unless he wasn't able to, meaning the police already are investigating him, etc. so maybe this conversation was to tell her to be cool, mike isn't going to say anything, we are on your side, stick to the story. i don't read anything into the "relationship" tag from the visitors' log. i am sure they just put that for anyone who knows her. what the hell is going on here? we have a visual of patrick from the video, we need to find him in other pictures somewhere. or mike. he said they went to colonial together - is he on that alumni page at all?

Moron or not, Casey has to know she is being watched like a hawk.
She has access to TV! She knows just as much as we do...ummm, actually she knows more than we do, but she aint talking.

ROFLMBO!!!!!!!! The sad thing is, Diane, the above is more believable than Casey's version of events, IMO!
Her version of events is just as bizarre a movie script -

I dropped my daughter off in the hallway of an apartment complex with a babysitter that only I have ever seen, and when I went back the apartment I thought she lived in was vacant, and now all her phone numbers have been disconnected, but my 2 year old daughter was able to call me from some other phone, but she got cut off and I couldn't call her back, and it never occurred to me to report her missing because I thought I could find her by looking for the babysitter in bars. But that hasn't worked and now my mother has ruined everything by having me arrested.

good observation! you guys clarified some things for me. i really don't think that the jail would let some rando dude in to see casey, just to "wish her support." they may just wanted to monitor what this was all about. casey is a moron to begin with - in addition to all of the crazy lies, does she not realize that every move she makes is being taped and analyzed right now? even the hostility she takes with her family paints an entirely different picture of her than cindy and company are trying to portray. it makes her look like a cold unfeeling . she has been, BY FAR, her own biggest enemy.

back to the weird patrick visit. he says to her, "we just wanted to let you know that we are still on your team." why would this be said, if he really was just some guy she knew way back in middle school. she doesn't seem to "know" patrick until mike's name is mentioned. the conversation between patrick and casey takes place on the 24th - she mentions that she wants to talk to mike to her family on the 16th (i think). so we know that she is at least indirectly connected to patrick, as they have mike as a mutual friend, and we know that she has wanted to talk to mike for about a week already.

this could explain why she is nicer to lee and her family after patrick visited her (and seemingly tells them caylee is still alive). instead of freaking out and being evil, worrying that someone (mike?) is going to confess, she can go back to her relaxed spiderweb of lies. i think she assumes that caylee won't be found. and i think at this point, we would be kidding ourselves if we thought she was alive (sadly).

but why didn't mike go and see her himself? unless he wasn't able to, meaning the police already are investigating him, etc. so maybe this conversation was to tell her to be cool, mike isn't going to say anything, we are on your side, stick to the story. i don't read anything into the "relationship" tag from the visitors' log. i am sure they just put that for anyone who knows her. what the hell is going on here? we have a visual of patrick from the video, we need to find him in other pictures somewhere. or mike. he said they went to colonial together - is he on that alumni page at all?

Wasnt it Tony, her bfriend that she wanted to talk to on 16th I dont remember a Mike. :confused:
you do NOT sit near prisoner, it is all computer....you arent anywhere near them. Maybe Orlando is different, i dont know.
I am surprised cindy hasnt been there to visit Casey?

Just an FYI and a heads up. You can be assured that LE, media, family and friends of the Anthony family reads here. Please be very careful of what you post.

I second this, everybody, theorizing is fine and absolutely what we want to do here, but it has to have dotted line to known evidence or facts.
SuzQ is right, I'm sure there are those of us that decide not to post something we may know, or think we know, based on SuzQ above advice.

I have been hesitant to say this, but it is time, I think, if you watch news coverage and developments and juxtapose them against "posts" you can see sometimes, especially in this case, where it is obvious. You should assume that all camps are on here, and in some cases manipulating conversations for "spin". There is another unrelated thread on here where a poster actually posted knowledge of evidence that LE had not released and it made National news.

I will be the first to say, if you can stand behind the facts and opinion of your post then POST IT- it's your right, and Tricia is kind enough to stand behind that. If your not sure if it is and it's borderline, hang onto it until you are. I'm really proud of the resources you guys have been on here, and I don't want that to be jeopardized.

No rant, just echoing, thanks Suz for bringing it up..

The phone call released from jail yesterday is absolutely incredible.

I had a feeling what kind of person Casey Anthony was -- but after hearing this call -- she's worse than I ever could have imagined.

It's amazing to see a "pathological liar" in action. When they are backed into a corner -- the only recourse they have is to "F This" -- and to make themselves look like the victim.

Your child is missing and the first thing you say to your mom is "Nice Cameo?" Why are they bailing her out of jail? She only wants her boyfriend's phone number? I also like her little smug "trying to sound cool" attitude where she says, "Complete waste of time.."

Her brother was extremely impressive. He seems like he might be able to see through this in the end and not tow the family line.

Didn't someone mention before that Mike was in NY hmmm and she also said look for Zanny in NY .....Could MIke be a drug runner maybe taking drugs from Fl to NY and Casey was working for Mike

Probably so, and to Puerto Rico (sp) also. There is an older woman named Zenaida Gonzolez in the Bronx in New York with ties to Puerto Rico. I did not save the page, but there is also a comment in the comment section of her MySpace page that someone mentions Florida.

Moron or not, Casey has to know she is being watched like a hawk.
She has access to TV! She knows just as much as we do...ummm, actually she knows more than we do, but she aint talking.
I think she only had access to a TV when she was being booked, because there's a TV in the common area. I'm not sure she's been able to follow everything that's gone on since, and as of last night has still not been interviewed by LE (courtesy of her stellar attorney). I wonder if she was surprised that her entire family testified at the bond hearing.

I dropped my daughter off in the hallway of an apartment complex with a babysitter that only I have ever seen, and when I went back the apartment I thought she lived in was vacant, and now all her phone numbers have been disconnected, but my 2 year old daughter was able to call me from some other phone, but she got cut off and I couldn't call her back, and it never occurred to me to report her missing because I thought I could find her by looking for the babysitter in bars. But that hasn't worked and now my mother has ruined everything by having me arrested.

LOL, thank you so much for bringing some humor to the forum. With everything, all the dark, dark things we discuss here......a little humor is a much needed refreshment, so thank you!! :) Also the comment from angora re: fantasy island had me rolling LOL! :crazy:

LOL, thank you so much for bringing some humor to the forum. With everything, all the dark, dark things we discuss here......a little humor is a much needed refreshment, so thank you!! :) Also the comment from angora re: fantasy island had me rolling LOL! :crazy:
But that IS her story!

Oh I get it you were asking about the GPa part Last night GPa was interviewed by reporters when he was leaving the jail after visiting with Casey he was very excited and said that Caylee is alive and he was getting with the family to regroup this morning Cindy was interviewed on either GMA or today show

Yup!! Thanks!

I second this, everybody, theorizing is fine and absolutely what we want to do here, but it has to have dotted line to known evidence or facts.
SuzQ is right, I'm sure there are those of us that decide not to post something we may know, or think we know, based on SuzQ above advice.

I have been hesitant to say this, but it is time, I think, if you watch news coverage and developments and juxtapose them against "posts" you can see sometimes, especially in this case, where it is obvious. You should assume that all camps are on here, and in some cases manipulating conversations for "spin". There is another unrelated thread on here where a poster actually posted knowledge of evidence that LE had not released and it made National news.

I will be the first to say, if you can stand behind the facts and opinion of your post then POST IT- it's your right, and Tricia is kind enough to stand behind that. If your not sure if it is and it's borderline, hang onto it until you are. I'm really proud of the resources you guys have been on here, and I don't want that to be jeopardized.

No rant, just echoing, thanks Suz for bringing it up..

Thank you for posting this - it clarified some questions I had. I don't think I've posted anything that I shouldn't, but if I do and you see it, please PM me and I will remove it immediately. I certainly wouldn't want to jeapordize a case nor hurt a family. It's a delicate balance and I'm starting to see that.

While she was talking to Kristina she mentioned a "Mike" as well. So this guy who visited her mentioned Mike Walker and then when she was trying to get Tonys # she said she wanted to talk to Tony to see if Mike and then she was cut off. Just curious if it is the same Mike?

i asked about this yesterday which led to a lot of name googling and myspace searching and trying to come up w/ connects as to how the mike mentioned with kristina is the same mike mentioned by patrick at the jail visit. check out general discussion 15.

What I take from that is that she knew it was vacant already- note the dropped her off in the hallway- Here's my thinking, we know ZG looked at it and she is real. Maybe there is some sort of mail fraud and ID theft ring at play here- it is the second reference I have seen to pre-forwarding possibility, maybe they target vacant apartments, tie them up for a month by filling out the lease, etc.. to get a forwarding address in and then re-forward to wherever they can? Does anyone with more knowledge than me see this as a possibility?

http://fundrace.huffingtonpost.com/...e&lname=bourgeois&fname=patrick&search=Search

i don't know if this is anything, i doubt it, but there is a patrick bourgeois from houston (like the astros hat); he donated $1000 to barack obama recently. but it's a stretch to just put him in florida right now.

it is bothering me that patrick said that they went to school together. he didn't graduate from colonial...

He didn't say highschool. He said middle school. Not sure what that constistutes in FL, but where I live, its grades 6-8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member