Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't say highschool. He said middle school. Not sure what that constistutes in FL, but where I live, its grades 6-8.

I think he said middle school, high school, colonial, liberty....not an exact quote but I remember those words!

ETA: there is a Liberty Middle school in Orlando!

He didn't say highschool. He said middle school. Not sure what that constistutes in FL, but where I live, its grades 6-8.

he says "liberty and colonial." meaning middle school and high school. and yes, where i come from middle school is grades 6-8 too...

What I take from that is that she knew it was vacant already- note the dropped her off in the hallway- Here's my thinking, we know ZG looked at it and she is real. Maybe there is some sort of mail fraud and ID theft ring at play here- it is the second reference I have seen to pre-forwarding possibility, maybe they target vacant apartments, tie them up for a month by filling out the lease, etc.. to get a forwarding address in and then re-forward to wherever they can? Does anyone with more knowledge than me see this as a possibility?
Do we know that Zenaida looked at apt 210, or just that she toured the facility and looked at one or more apts?

I second this, everybody, theorizing is fine and absolutely what we want to do here, but it has to have dotted line to known evidence or facts.
SuzQ is right, I'm sure there are those of us that decide not to post something we may know, or think we know, based on SuzQ above advice.

I have been hesitant to say this, but it is time, I think, if you watch news coverage and developments and juxtapose them against "posts" you can see sometimes, especially in this case, where it is obvious. You should assume that all camps are on here, and in some cases manipulating conversations for "spin". There is another unrelated thread on here where a poster actually posted knowledge of evidence that LE had not released and it made National news.

I will be the first to say, if you can stand behind the facts and opinion of your post then POST IT- it's your right, and Tricia is kind enough to stand behind that. If your not sure if it is and it's borderline, hang onto it until you are. I'm really proud of the resources you guys have been on here, and I don't want that to be jeopardized.

No rant, just echoing, thanks Suz for bringing it up..

i haven't had many posts, and i'm not big on theorizing so much as asking questions, linking things i've found/read, etc. but like... i understand what you're saying, but @ the same time, i kind of hope they ARE reading it.

everyone has a right to have an opinion, and "freedom of speech" and yadda yadda, and like, i think a lot of people here are "good" @ sleuthing for not being technically trained and only sitting behind a computer. maybe if they are reading here, they've learned a thing or two? maybe if the anthony family IS reading here, they could ya kno, respond and say something intelligent and believable instead of the far-fetched stories they've told thus far.

idk, i can see not brining certain people/things into it, but @ the same time, if you go visit a person in jail, and you write your name down on the visitor's list, and you have a conversation w/ her that you KNO is taped, well, @ that point, your right to privacy over the matter is pretty much out the window as far as i'm concerned.

just my opinion.

http://fundrace.huffingtonpost.com/...e&lname=bourgeois&fname=patrick&search=Search

i don't know if this is anything, i doubt it, but there is a patrick bourgeois from houston (like the astros hat); he donated $1000 to barack obama recently. but it's a stretch to just put him in florida right now.

it is bothering me that patrick said that they went to school together. he didn't graduate from colonial...

It is possible that he quit Colonial. One of my children did and their name is not on the list. The other graduated and their name is there.

:( I just watched the video link of Caylee reading her favorite book. Man, she is just precious. She was so sweet looking, you could tell she loved that story because she was so animated while flipping the pages. And you could see the fathers day card to great-grandpa on the table in front of her too.

She reminds me so much of my 4 year old little girl, even has a sippy cup just like hers. I think I'll go hug my little girl really, really big now. :(

**Edited to add: maybe LE should make Casey sit and force her to watch that video of Caylee 100 times over & over again... maybe that would help her remember where her little girl is.

I second this, everybody, theorizing is fine and absolutely what we want to do here, but it has to have dotted line to known evidence or facts.
SuzQ is right, I'm sure there are those of us that decide not to post something we may know, or think we know, based on SuzQ above advice.

I have been hesitant to say this, but it is time, I think, if you watch news coverage and developments and juxtapose them against "posts" you can see sometimes, especially in this case, where it is obvious. You should assume that all camps are on here, and in some cases manipulating conversations for "spin". There is another unrelated thread on here where a poster actually posted knowledge of evidence that LE had not released and it made National news.

I will be the first to say, if you can stand behind the facts and opinion of your post then POST IT- it's your right, and Tricia is kind enough to stand behind that. If your not sure if it is and it's borderline, hang onto it until you are. I'm really proud of the resources you guys have been on here, and I don't want that to be jeopardized.

No rant, just echoing, thanks Suz for bringing it up..

Blink, I am posting that it is my opinion only, and I am going on the known fact that Caylee is missing and or dead.
There would be no conversation if we cannot brainstorm like LE does and try to figure different scenarios into it. And I feel that Caylee is gone because of the decomp smell in the vehicle and the backyard.

My signature line is 'My Opinion Only'.

Just throwing this out there, Casey had three visits yesterday:
one from Patrick B (whose Dad signed in but did not visit)
one from Lee
one from Parents

Only ONE was released to the Press. Dad signs in, doesnt visit, Lee drops a name, during the visit it is clear Casey does not recognize him, following the visit, Casey is heard saying "Now I know who that guy is.."

He is a witness. What kid is going to interject himself into a potential capital murder case, have his DAD drive him there and be on-camera?
It was a message from LE to Casey and she got it.

and Oh yeah-if my baby was missing and somebody came to my jail that did not know, you bet your azz I would be screaming- do you know where my baby is-can you help me find her??

one from Lee
one from Parents

Only ONE was released to the Press. Dad signs in, doesnt visit, Lee drops a name, during the visit it is clear Casey does not recognize him, following the visit, Casey is heard saying "Now I know who that guy is.."

He is a witness. What kid is going to interject himself into a potential capital murder case, have his DAD drive him there and be on-camera?
But what was the message? That LE knows who Mike is and he's been talking to them?

one from Lee
one from Parents

and Oh yeah-if my baby was missing and somebody came to my jail that did not know, you bet your azz I would be screaming- do you know where my baby is-can you help me find her??

do people on here get excited when something they realized/posted on first becomes like something a lot of people agree on, and ever have the urge to announce "hey, i found that first" lol... or am i a huge egotistically dork?
:woohoo:

one from Lee
one from Parents

I agree. Someone sent him there. I thought maybe the Mike connection was it, but I can't see LE allowing some random Mike friend to visit -- and a 1st visit at that.

And I can't see Patrick just being a media attention seeker -- I mean who in their right mind would want THAT kind of attention?!? Well, any normal person anyways, lol.

There is a big clue in that visitor...

one from Lee
one from Parents

IIRC, per the visitor log, the visit from Patrick was on the 24th and the visits from Lee and parents were on the 25th. I'm sorry, I don't have the link to the visitor log - maybe someone else can confirm but I am 99% sure it said Patrick visited on the 24th.

Sorry if this has already been discussed...

but about Baez meeting with Casey & LE separate for 2 hours lastnight. Has anything came out about that? Was this before the parents visit with Casey -- and they made their positive sounding statement?

Blink, I am posting that it is my opinion only, and I am going on the known fact that Caylee is missing and or dead.
There would be no conversation if we cannot brainstorm like LE does and try to figure different scenarios into it. And I feel that Caylee is gone because of the decomp smell in the vehicle and the backyard.

My signature line is 'My Opinion Only'.

Yes, absolutely. So have I. If you check my posts you will see I actually provided my theory very early on when the bulk of evidence so far was not in, just based on initial accounts. I know you responded to Tricia's thread so Im assuming you know what kind of posts I was referring to, LaLaw.
Again, not trying to interrupt the flow, just asking that it can be tied to the relevance of the case and more importantly, confirmed identities of people and evidence. I'm speaking for myself, supporting a request from Tricia, and glad I do not have the same name as anyone in this case!!:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Sorry if this has already been discussed...

but about Baez meeting with Casey & LE separate for 2 hours lastnight. Has anything came out about that? Was this before the parents visit with Casey -- and they made their positive sounding statement?

it was following

one from Lee
one from Parents

Would you mind clarifying the above for me? I think my brain is turning to mush lol, I read that 5 times and I'm not sure I quite get it. Dumb it down for me will ya? LOL :waitasec:

maybe LE let him visit to see what they were up to? as in, to monitor their call. he injected himself into this whole mess, it seems so strange. maybe LE didn't buy his story about being friends from middle/high school either?

someone said earlier that cindy is not allowed to talk to tony? where did that come from? if true, it is interesting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yochy