Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought you asked when it was picked up, sorry my mis-understanding. Cindy testified is what I was saying to two dates under oath.

Ell I'm sorry I don't think we ever got an answer to when Casey took the car. Cindy said it was hers. So don't know if Casey took keys on the 16th. Don't know if she always had keys. More unanswered questions. We do know Cindy alleged she stole it, hmmmmmmm.

The individual from the Fusion link has missing since 6th. Date Posted more than once website.???
What do you want to do to Caylee Marie Anthony missing since June 6th!!!!!!!? ON A VACATION!!!!!!!!
June 28
June 18
dude.gif

Donna Lee has loved Caylee Marie Anthony missing since June 6th!!!!!!!
I took this link off after pages locked up with numerous over lays - do not want anyone to have a gremlin issue-blank pg.

June 11
tase.gif

The One and Only - Wheelman has tased Caylee Marie Anthony missing since June 6th!!!!!!!
A Pirate - Casey loves pirates.

June 9
dude.gif

The One and Only - Wheelman has given a restraining order to Caylee Marie Anthony missing since June 6th!!!!!!!

valentine.gif

Donna Lee has blown a kiss at Caylee

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17154421

Myspace comments by Casey during Caylee's absence (shrt cut)
http://.net/index.php?topic=3111.140

Ell I'm sorry I don't think we ever got an answer to when Casey took the car. Cindy said it was hers. So don't know if Casey took keys on the 16th. Don't know if she always had keys. More unanswered questions. We do know Cindy alleged she stole it, hmmmmmmm.

I just think it's strange that Cindy said stolen on the 30th, the day it was towed so I'm wondering what she was using for trans between the 15th thru the 30th. Seems Cindy would have been worried about that. She didn't seem to care that Casey didn't have a vehicle for two weeks,and not seeing Caylee,and when the car is stolen and missing for two weeks she does nothing until they get the tow notice.

Slow down, slow down!!! I just now managed to get back in and I have SO much to read up on!!!!

Article I haven't seen yet, appears to be new:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/...sey_anthony_call_home_from_jail_released.html

Except from the article:

"She forgives you, and just please bring Caylee home, where she belongs," said Cindy Anthony. "And the message for Caylee is, Mommy loves you with all her heart. You're the most important person in her world, and wants you to stay brave. Very soon you'll be home with all of us."

This is the message Cindy says Casey wants to send out to Caylee, and those who might have her.

Cindy got the message from her daughter Friday afternoon during a video conference at the Orange County Jail. The visitation was set up by the Sheriff's Office.

Excerpt from the same article:

"We haven't had any major threats or anything like that, but she warned us of certain people to stay clear of," Cindy Anthony said.

Okay so Casey is telling Cindy to "stay clear" of certain people? What people? Is she implying Mike perhaps? Just when you think it can't get any more bizarre.

Clip from Geraldo on YouTube which you can hear Cindy saying that her daughter wasn't on the 911 call..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vLhUaYCetk

Geraldo speaking to George:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgsfWYjCn9I

Quoting myself here lol, but I just find it amazing that Cindy says this!! She really, really needs to get some help IMO....I'm very concerned for her mental health right now. Here's a transcript I did of that portion of the interview:

Reporter: On the second 911 call Cindy, Casey very calmly, very calmly says "my daughter has been missing for 31 days".

Cindy: She wasn't on the 911 call.

Reporter: She was, you can hear her voice! She says "my daughter has been missing for 31 days" and she doesn't sound upset about it.

Cindy: She didn't call 911, I did

Reporter: But you can hear, she gets on the phone and she says this.

Cindy: I don't know what phone she got on.

Someone clue me in please. If the family is in danger and they have to avoid certain people but no names were given to the family, how does that work?

If there is this type of danger why would it be broadcast via media and not directly thru LE, now that seems very dangerous. Is Casey alluding to not trusting LE or someone in LE? Recall she said she watched TV, movies in the beginning and that was the original reason for NOT trusting LE? Someone, anyone this is insanity.

if you see my siggy, the "simplest solution" to this for days has been, to me, that casey was just another 'susan smith' crazy psycho.

but in the last day or two, getting all this awesome information about her 'friends' these last few threads from our outstanding websleuthers, and that eerie visit by that patrick fella on video...

my neurons are starting to fire off in other parts of my brain that are either in the 'overactive imagination' part, or the 'looking outside the box' part. if you can understand what i mean by that.

Misty- with all due respect that is exactly what they are hoping for.
Stay true to your siggy, I live by it!!
LOL

CheckDaFacts, I think Casey does not want to talk with the local police because they don't believe her lies. :boohoo:

Missing-Girl's Family Begs For FBI; Mother 'Doesn't Trust' Local Detectives

http://www.local6.com/news/17000968/detail.html

"(Casey Anthony) has been wanting to cooperate with authorities, she just doesn't trust the local authorities," missing child's grandmother Cindy Anthony said. "She said she'd be open to speaking with the FBI."

"snip"

After a jailhouse visit, the family of missing Caylee Anthony said the child's mother Casey, 22, apparently feels that there is a threat against her family. And that the threat has forced her to shun local authorities.

Someone clue me in please. If the family is in danger and they have to avoid certain people but no names were given to the family, how does that work?

If there is this type of danger why would it be broadcast via media and not directly thru LE, now that seems very dangerous. Is Casey alluding to not trusting LE or someone in LE? Recall she said she watched TV, movies in the beginning and that was the original reason for NOT trusting LE? Someone, anyone this is insanity.

Yeah IMO it almost sounds like she's saying that she thinks LE is out to get her, like maybe there's a conspiracy against her and only certain detectives can be trusted. IN-SANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bang: JMO

Sorry guys I am trying to catch up:
Can anyone tell me who Tony is and his last name?

What is it with the Patrick guy? I missed it and trying to go back and search? What video? Can I get a link?

Sorry to be such a PITA!

CheckDaFacts, I think Casey does not want to talk with the local police because they don't believe her lies. :boohoo:

Missing-Girl's Family Begs For FBI; Mother 'Doesn't Trust' Local Detectives

http://www.local6.com/news/17000968/detail.html

"(Casey Anthony) has been wanting to cooperate with authorities, she just doesn't trust the local authorities," missing child's grandmother Cindy Anthony said. "She said she'd be open to speaking with the FBI."

"snip"

After a jailhouse visit, the family of missing Caylee Anthony said the child's mother Casey, 22, apparently feels that there is a threat against her family. And that the threat has forced her to shun local authorities.

I don't think that any thing Cindy says at this point can be taken as being the truth, I feel that she will say just about anything to save Casey. JMO

Good morning, Sleuthers. Chiming in with coffee...

This is the paranoia Casey is feeling I think. Of course she feels LE is out to get her, they want to know what she has done with Caylee.

With so many posts, I wanted to post a myspace link, don't know if it has been discussed yet.
http://www.myspace.com/mikewalker

Male
21 years old
Oviedo, Florida
United States

The reason I found this odd, I have been watching this myspace page and he has been online every day for the last couple of days, but the messages stop on June 17. I'm not saying that this guy did something on June 17, but that it's odd this guy is online and no activity.

Curosity anyone wanna take a smack at this one.

How did Casey get to Cindy's hse on the 16th of June Quiz,
A. Did she drive the stolen auto -pre steal?
B. Did she take public transportation?
C. Did she walk, Skip, Hop or Jump (multiple question)?
D. Did Cindy pick her up?
E. Was she dropped off by Dad, Bro, or a friend or lover?
F. Was she already living there?
Sorry I'm starting to get very bored with Casey's BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc