Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
drunk= alcohol crunk= crack or coke ? I'll ask my 23 year old daughter when I get a chance.

thanks, high on anything in particular or just that they are high in general?

it really has two definitions.

high and drunk is sometimes known as crunk. crunk doesn't define what drug the person is high on.

whereas in some areas crunk just means crazy and drunk

From the looks of the pictures in the "Mike 16 Acres" myspace profile, there is plenty of pot and beer pong going on.

Cindy is losing her mind. I think she is about to have a nervous breakdown. I can't help but feel sorry for her. She obviously loved/loves Caylee dearly.
OYE! The mother should just be quiet!!

Im missing something, Casey said she was not at the Ovieda house in 9 days, not the Anthony's. How can Cindy state Casey was at the house on the 16th and say Caylee was missing since 6/9 originally- everything I read is that she did not see either and was texting them?

Dunno, Cindy testified on the stand that be under oath per LE asking her, if she could be mistaken bout date of 9th and was it possible it was the 15th of Jun? When she signed herself & Caylee in a register, at the Nursing Ctr Fathers day and she also then agreed and claimed she made a video showing Caylee with her favorite book. dunno other than its testimoney.

PS she also testified SHE HEARD Casey and Caylee in their room on the 16th.

The only thing I can possibly evenly faintly consider is that Zenaida does exsist is here illegally, doesnt have drivers license, or ss card. Maybe Zenaida felt like Caylee was in danger, but couldnt report to child services because she isnt here legally, so Zenaida took off with Caylee to protect her? Im grasping because I so badily want to believe Caylee is alive.
Didn't Casey say to look for her NY driver's license? But, I guess anyone can get one of those.

Investigators are questioning whether the woman exists, Local 6 reported.

The girl's grandmother said she has never met the baby sitter but has heard stories about her for years.

Casey Anthony said she dropped her daughter off at the baby sitter's apartment on June 9. But when she returned, she said the baby sitter and Caylee were missing.

When detectives returned to the apartment last week, they discovered the apartment has been vacant for months and that no one named Zenaida lived there.

Also, Casey Anthony has never described how they could find Zenaida, Local 6's Mike DeForest reported.

"I trust Casey wholeheartedly that where Casey says she is, is where she is," Cindy Anthony said. "I think Casey had every intention of picking up Caylee from the baby sitter on June 9 but when she found out that the baby sitter was reluctant, or refused or said, 'You are not getting her back,' Casey panicked."
Well, we know the June 9th date is wrong so what's GMA talking about?

Very interesting. From your link:
For the sake of argument, let's say there is a Zenaida. What possible reason would this trusted caregiver have for all of sudden refusing to return Caylee to her mother after a routine day of babysitting?

How much money would you have to owe, or what personal slight needing vengeance would be sufficiently serious to make someone kidnap your child?
...and how can you be happily out partying with this drama is happening in your life?

Am I the only one that doesn't read Patrick as pathetic but as reaching out (to Mike on his Blog and Casey in jail) to people that may be on the wrong path. I think it's kind of sad that the one kid who posts nice memories and not about how drunk he's been for the last few years is seen as pathetic. i don't think it seems like he's hanging onto the past either I think it's sadness that so many of his friends have lost their innocence. As someone who is pretty clean cut, I can relate.

So what date was it that Cindy said she HEARD Caylee in the bedroom with Casey?

Dunno, Cindy testified on the stand that be under oath per LE asking her, if she could be mistaken bout date of 9th and was it possible it was the 15th of Jun? When she signed herself & Caylee in a register at Nursing Ctr Fathers day and she claimed she made a video wit no time stamp showing Caylee with her favorite book. dunno other than its testimoney.

O, yes, I meant other than the obvious, than my answer to your original quiz question is:

She was never there, and if she was, she drove the car she had until 6/27. The only confirmed sighting of Casey I am aware of was from the neighbor, circa 6/15- late June, and she had the Pontiac then.

It also came out on Geraldo that LE showed her photos of every Zenaida F-G in Florida. Casey couldn't pick one out from any of those. How are they getting photos of every Zenaida in Florida?! Are they all wanted? (I just found that interesting.)
Maybe through MV records.

Well, we know the June 9th date is wrong so what's GMA talking about?

Makes little difference now, she agreed with LE said she made a mistake. She produced a video of Caylee I saw no time stamp. She also said her mother writes a letter to her aunt every night and I guess she related her mom mentioned it but I never saw anything out there physically showing such. All under oath at bond hearing.

Am I the only one that doesn't read Patrick as pathetic but as reaching out (to Mike on his Blog and Casey in jail) to people that may be on the wrong path. I think it's kind of sad that the one kid who posts nice memories and not about how drunk he's been for the last few years is seen as pathetic. i don't think it seems like he's hanging onto the past either I think it's sadness that so many of his friends have lost their innocence. As someone who is pretty clean cut, I can relate.

I didn't see Patrick as pathetic. I did wonder about the person that took him to the jail. If this is his father, why did he take him? Isn't Patrick old enough to drive? The whole visit was awkward. He seemed nervous, didn't know really what to say.

O, yes, I meant other than the obvious, than my answer to your original quiz question is:

She was never there, and if she was, she drove the car she had until 6/27. The only confirmed sighting of Casey I am aware of was from the neighbor, circa 6/15- late June, and she had the Pontiac then.

When she borrowed the shovel?

Not there? Was Caylee with Cindy on the 15th of June?

I didn't see Patrick as pathetic. I did wonder about the person that took him to the jail. If this is his father, why did he take him? Isn't Patrick old enough to drive? The whole visit was awkward. He seemed nervous, didn't know really what to say.

he seems a bit freaky to me then again so does all or most in this case. Why would you go visit someone in jail that you are not sure if he/she remembers you? Seem a bit stalkerish to me.

Hope he doesn't boil any rabbits...j/k

I would be scared to death to go to a jail and talk to someone. I think his Dad brought him for support.

Fox will be talking about the case on the return from commercials,don't know if anything new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc