Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can you imagine if we knew ALL the little tidbits they are hiding from us? what they are letting transpire to make this woman talk? the plans and the plots they are doing behind the scenes. and we are just going nuts trying to get our own information from the net. i wish we could have our own personal fbi agent to work with on this, that could exchange info with us!
It would be interesting to set up a meet AFTER this case is over (and hopefully when Caylee is found) just to see how close/far we've been with our "theories" and the evidence we've found. It would be great to discuss this with an FBI representative, though I highly doubt they would care to.

I would be scared to death to go to a jail and talk to someone. I think his Dad brought him for support.

Is this Patrick B. related in anyway to the same Patrick B that murdered his child in Ohio? Same first and last names.

he seems a bit freaky to me then again so does all or most in this case. Why would you go visit someone in jail that you are not sure if he/she remembers you? Seem a bit stalkerish to me.

Hope he doesn't boil any rabbits...j/k

His site has several religious references, maybe he feels it is his calling to reach out? (I am not religious and don't have any experience with feeling that kind of pull so I could be way off here)

unfortunately, you can. even about your own child. it's her absolute fifth amendment right not to incriminate herself. she can remain silent forever. LE cannot force her to talk to them, no matter what. baez is just buying time to make it seem less like an implication of guilt.

and let's just say she never speaks - ever - that can't even be mentioned during trial. the prosecution can't point out that she refused to talk. they cannot introduce any police records against her if she chooses to remain silent and not take the stand. they would have to prove their case, beyond a reasonable doubt, based solely on circumstantial evidence.

it doesnt seem fair or reasonable at all, i know.
I think the whole charade that's going on now is to create "reasonable doubt".

Boiling rabbits.. lol..

I wondered when I first saw the video of his visit, if LE put him up to going there. As in, if a witness came forward to pinpoint Patrick and LE had to see Casey's reaction to knowing him. The first thing he said is, do you remember me.

I suspect there's been long-term problems with Casey, probably going back many years. Cindy, and to a lesser extent, George, have probably been bailing Casey out of trouble for years. Casey has never had to take responsibility for her actions. There should have been counseling years ago.
Why didn't GP go with GM and Casey to the police station on the 15th? Guess we know who instills the fear of g-d in Casey.

Why didn't GP go with GM and Casey to the police station on the 15th? Guess we know who instills the fear of g-d in Casey.

Was he out of town? Brother Lee headed over there, Wait dad had to be there he knew about the car. Was he the one who drove it home that day, plus he saved the garbage and approached the LE?

I would love to see the credit card receipts. I so want to believe Casey, which is next to impossible. Would love to see if there were cash advances on those credit cards to pay someone for helping find Caylee. If the 45,000 figure is correct thats a whole lot of money to be spending in 4 to 5 weeks. Heck my credit card company puts a hold on my cards if I make a bunch of large purchases close together because its unusual activity on the card, so they call me and verify the charges.

Does anyone know if the $45,000 figure is correct? That seems extremely high. This will be telling though. If she didn't buy any baby supplies during this time, that could be damning evidence.

I'm assumg she probably spent a lot of money on "TonE"

About Cindy saying she heard Caylee and her daugter in their room, and Tony saying he heard Caylee in the background during a phonecall. Could it be possible that what they actually heard was a video and not live? We know there are videos because we've seen some, could her mother have been playing some so people could hear Caylee's voice and not be suspicous?

VB

Does anyone know if the $45,000 figure is correct? That seems extremely high. This will be telling though. If she didn't buy any baby supplies during this time, that could be damning evidence.

I'm assumg she probably spent a lot of money on "TonE"

I heard the amount on NG. Not sure if anyone else has proof of it being said anywhere else.

I couldn't make out if NG said 4 to 5 thousand, or 45 thousand.

All well and hope so.

Still top question: Then what does she look like? Mr and Mrs Anthony have never addressed this? If Caylee was kidnapped or left with originally Zanny the Nanny, why have they never provided a description of the Nanny? Its like lookin for a needle in the haystack.
Well, for one thing GMA claims she NEVER met the Nanny in the 4 years Casey knew her...Casey may have...we don't know 'cause LE hasn't released much info AT ALL! In some way they're sending us a cryptic message themselves in releasing what info they have released to date. JMO

About Cindy saying she heard Caylee and her daugter in their room, and Tony saying he heard Caylee in the background during a phonecall. Could it be possible that what they actually heard was a video and not live? We know there are videos because we've seen some, could her mother have been playing some so people could hear Caylee's voice and not be suspicous?

VB

Thought about this but if Cindy had Caylee on the 15th has she has sworn to on the stand, how did she come to have her then lose her again?

Thanks everyone for answer on Patrick B.

I heard the amount on NG. Not sure if anyone else has proof of it being said anywhere else.

I couldn't make out if NG said 4 to 5 thousand, or 45 thousand.

i have soem NG transcripts so I can check if it was $45,000 or $4,500. Do you recall what day NG stated this?

he seems a bit freaky to me then again so does all or most in this case. Why would you go visit someone in jail that you are not sure if he/she remembers you? Seem a bit stalkerish to me.

Hope he doesn't boil any rabbits...j/k

I believe Patrick is nothing more than a guy who has noticed Casey from a distance from a while and has always had a crush on her.

He never had the guts to talk to her on the outside -- but now that she is desperate and in jail, he wants to seem like the "nice guy who cares about her."

All this talk about "secret messages" -- sorry I just don't get it. She had NO IDEA who this person was.. and she even acted like she didn't even want him there.

Well, for one thing GMA claims she NEVER met the Nanny in the 4 years Casey knew her...Casey may have...we don't know 'cause LE hasn't released much info AT ALL! In some way they're sending us a cryptic message themselves in releasing what info they have released to date. JMO

This would be vital and essential info required. A description of the last person known to have been seen with the victim. This is not an option. Casey must have refused or clamed up. All LE ask this vital and very important question to the fullest extent. Remember she knew Nanny a long time.

i have soem NG transcripts so I can check if it was $45,000 or $4,500. Do you recall what day NG stated this?

It might have been from this past Friday, possibly Thursday, but I don't think it was any further back than that.

Someone clue me in please. If the family is in danger and they have to avoid certain people but no names were given to the family, how does that work?

If there is this type of danger why would it be broadcast via media and not directly thru LE, now that seems very dangerous. Is Casey alluding to not trusting LE or someone in LE? Recall she said she watched TV, movies in the beginning and that was the original reason for NOT trusting LE? Someone, anyone this is insanity.
Is the person she's so scared of somehow connected to LE? Ok...grasping now. Sometimes I so want to give this girl the benefit of the doubt...I still can't imagine her hurting her child, but then I have to say "So, what did she do...just lose her somewhere?" There's no affect here. What's wrong with this girl? I don't believe that GM and GPA have done anything "criminal" except a) skew what little information we have about their daughter and b) interfere with LE investigation by propagating all this bs (maybe that is a crime!) JMHO

Did she do online transactions? Hard to believe credit card company did not alert her early in the spending to verify transactions. Especially with all the identity thefts. I heard $30,000 and $50,000. Never saw the date (s)myself would be interesting to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc