Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the real Mike is pizzed off at Patrick for name dropping him. Especially since it doesn't sound like they've hung out since h/s. Good lord. Patrick could get his you know what beat. That's probably why Mike's name is no longer in some of the text prints.

lol, so we are back to no Mike in the call. And Patrick is probably some dude with a crush on Casey. Well the jail needs tighter security IMO.

Yeah, geez. Any old nanny could walk in there undetected
;)

Hey- I don't mean to stir the pot, and I don't know if this was brought up on the temp. thread when websleuths was down, but maybe there is a misprint in the transcript call from jail?

I don't hear "I wanna try to call Mike" I heard,

Kristina: "So, if I go and get you Tony's number, are you going to finish talking to me?"

Casey Anthony: "I will call you tomorrow. I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call it a night. I haven't slept in four days. I have not slept in four days.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-casey-anthony-jail-full-mp3,0,4188975.mp3file

Maybe I'm wrong here, but I've listened to it over and over, and I've played it for other who agree. I just don't hear the "Mike" part...and it makes sense to say "call it a night", as she follows with "I haven't slept in four days".

I can't give you the exact time, but it's near the end, after Christina says "So if I get you Tony's number, are you going to stop talking...etc"

and I personally think that the guy visiting was just maybe someone who liked her in high school, or something. I don't think it had anything to do with anything...

Like I said, I could be wrong, but that's what I hear. Maybe someone else does, too?

You might be right about this - it would make sense for her to say "call it a night" because of what she says after. Good find!! :clap:

I bet the real Mike is pizzed off at Patrick for name dropping him. Especially since it doesn't sound like they've hung out since h/s. Good lord. Patrick could get his you know what beat. That's probably why Mike's name is no longer in some of the text prints.

Yeah...I'd be mad, if I were Mike, especially with the attention this case is getting. I'm sure more than one person saw "Mike" in the transcript and liked them together.

Hey- I don't mean to stir the pot, and I don't know if this was brought up on the temp. thread when websleuths was down, but maybe there is a misprint in the transcript call from jail?

I don't hear "I wanna try to call Mike" I heard,

Kristina: "So, if I go and get you Tony's number, are you going to finish talking to me?"

Casey Anthony: "I will call you tomorrow. I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call it a night. I haven't slept in four days. I have not slept in four days.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-casey-anthony-jail-full-mp3,0,4188975.mp3file

Maybe I'm wrong here, but I've listened to it over and over, and I've played it for other who agree. I just don't hear the "Mike" part...and it makes sense to say "call it a night", as she follows with "I haven't slept in four days".

Actually what i hear is and try and close my eyes (not call it a night) I haven't slept in 4 days.

Very good job unravel!
Thank you.

Eeek. I just found out there was a transcript somewhere and deleted my own before coming to this thread, figuring mine was likely worse :eek: Maybe I should repost it. I also saved the mp3 file of the call in case it's taken off the server at some point, and people want to hear it.

Ugh. That call was beyond horrid. I can't believe that witch had the gall to say "Oh well" as her friend was crying and begging for info.

Actually what i hear is and try and close my eyes (not call it a night) I haven't slept in 4 days.

It's possible, yeah...that whole part is so jumbled; it's hard to discern. I'm sure you're right.

I wish I was as optimistic as you dancingdaisy. I just don't feel ZG exists. Other than Casey, no one has met this lady. And IMO, there is only one explanation for the decomp in the car.

Thank you.

Eeek. I just found out there was a transcript somewhere and deleted my own before coming to this thread, figuring mine was likely worse :eek: Maybe I should repost it. I also saved the mp3 file of the call in case it's taken off the server at some point, and people want to hear it.

Ugh. That call was beyond horrid. I can't believe that witch had the gall to say "Oh well" as her friend was crying and begging for info.

Oh yeah, please repost it. I think the one from the media is incorrect.

i think it is strange that casey only deleted the comments on her myspace page from april 25-july 4th. she was clearly leaving messages on other people's pages at this time.

http://www.local6.com/news/16993169/detail.html

and this is where i got "mike" for the jail phone call. i just thought it made sense, based upon how weird the conversation was between patrick and her. and the fact that mike walker and patrick know each other. "if there is anything you want to talk about just let it go" really bothers me. and when she thanks him. and also the weird smile she has on in the end...

plus, they must know each other. maybe it took her a minute to figure it out, but they have so many friends in common, it would be hard to believe that they don't. before patrick's profile went private, he had an entire post up on Jesus, the guy that died, and Caylee. He didn't go to Colonial either: (http://www.boonebraves.ocps.net/2006/alumni/list.php?d=2000); although i guess he may have gone there for a little while and transferred.

lol, so we are back to no Mike in the call. And Patrick is probably some dude with a crush on Casey. Well the jail needs tighter security IMO.

Maybe Patrick is someone known from a church youth group that is trying to get through to Casey and get her to do the right thing.

Do you mind explaining what that means or telling me where I could find a post that explains that better? Very interesting!!! TIA!!! :)

I dunno, what its about, I was just copying the post from the previous thread. but it is very telling imo.

If the nanny had a myspace, it would seem she would be linked to Caseys, right? Didn't Casey say they used to work together, and they've known each other for 1 1/2 years?. It seems like they might have been myspace friends. My coworkers were on mine. It doesn't seem too far fetched to think that, in my opinion.

I think zg is made up, personally...but that's just me speculating:)

Its down for me.. not sure whats going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member