Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the babysitter story would hold some amount of truth if Casey had a job.

So I believe since nothing of Caylee's is missing, she died or was killed on June 16th and buried in the backyard probably under the playhouse. Casey avoided but kept tabs on the house and gma and gpa whereabouts and knew when they were going on vacation or when they would be away. They admit they never saw her. Then they locked the shed on her and she had to borrow a shovel to move Caylee to the trunk. From there who can be sure where Casey headed, but Jacksonville 140 miles away with a already decomposing body would affect the trunk. Based on some myspace postings Caylee was gone before the 20th of June. Then the car left at the Amscot on the 27th. (Is that the day Tony verifies he picked her up from there?) She went on with her life avoiding gma and the house.

This theory basically dumps the call from Jesse to Casey on the 24th.

Caylee was probably in the trunk of the Pontiac. Casey returned the shovel to the neighbor and left. At that point, Casey would have to have other options on disposing of the body. She didn't have a shovel with her, so she probably didn't bury her. Unless Casey purchased a shovel................a dumpster or a lake? Someone needs to look through the credit card receipts Cindy says she has and see if there's a purchase at a hardware store.

What a fine job on the transcript of the jail call, unravel! I didn't want to post this Thank You in that thread for fear I'd obscure the transcript by moving it down (or up) the page.:clap:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,391741,00.html

(snips)
Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, mentioned two other people who supposedly know the babysitter, Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez, but he acknowledged that he had never met Gonzalez, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.

Cindy also lambasted the media in what she said was inaccurate coverage.
"News media reaches out to people who know nothing. Why does the media want to harass innocent people?" she asked.
Cindy also expressed her displeasure with investigators on the case.
"Every time they call, they ask to speak to my husband or Casey's brother. They're treating me like a child. I'm not a child," Cindy Anthony said.

Can't they pull Caseys cell phone records to see where she was during the time in question? If they can get cell phone tower areas, they might have an idea where to search?

Can't they pull Caseys cell phone records to see where she was during the time in question? If they can get cell phone tower areas, they might have an idea where to search?

I'd be happy if I was an investigator with just the date and numbers of the calls in and out and length.

Hey- I don't mean to stir the pot, and I don't know if this was brought up on the temp. thread when websleuths was down, but maybe there is a misprint in the transcript call from jail?

I don't hear "I wanna try to call Mike" I heard,

Kristina: "So, if I go and get you Tony's number, are you going to finish talking to me?"

Casey Anthony: "I will call you tomorrow. I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call it a night. I haven't slept in four days. I have not slept in four days.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-casey-anthony-jail-full-mp3,0,4188975.mp3file

Maybe I'm wrong here, but I've listened to it over and over, and I've played it for other who agree. I just don't hear the "Mike" part...and it makes sense to say "call it a night", as she follows with "I haven't slept in four days".

I can't give you the exact time, but it's near the end, after Christina says "So if I get you Tony's number, are you going to stop talking...etc"

and I personally think that the guy visiting was just maybe someone who liked her in high school, or something. I don't think it had anything to do with anything...

Like I said, I could be wrong, but that's what I hear. Maybe someone else does, too?

that does make more sense.

I noticed on April 24th Casey has a message to Amy that says done and done, then on her brother Lee's page it also says done and done around the same time--I have no clue what is done and done? Anyone know?

Is that all it says? Done and done?

People have been known to say that when drugs are requested and purchased.

Question:

Does anyone know if Cindy ever gave an explanation for Casey's jealous when Caylee was born? She said this below but why couldn't Casey hold the baby 1st?

Eyewitness News asked her about what she had written in her blog on MySpace.com that jealousy drove Casey away with the child. She admits there was tension over who was closer to Caylee.

"When you give birth to a child, you want to hold that child yourself for the first time. You don't want to see your mother hold that child for the first time. And unfortunately it was me or nobody, because she wasn't allowed to hold the baby at that time," Cynthia said.

I know one can be sedated but these days its rarely used. Do we know the answer? Was a C-Section ever mentioned and or verified?

I hope they find Caylee very soon and this whole thing can end. There will be no justice for Caylee until they find her and bring her home.

If I am wrong about Cindy's knowledge in this case...Sorry, Cindy & George. I will admit gladly I was wrong and ask for your forgiveness in thinking those things. I do hear the pain in her voice and I am sure they are hurting. I would encourage them to do the right thing tho. They need to leave Casey in jail and keep looking for Caylee.

Is that all it says? Done and done?

People have been known to say that when drugs are requested and purchased.

On Amy's it says done and done and on Lee's it says something like "in reference to what you said, done and done" or something like that. Very strange

Edited to post exactly what it says and it is a YEAR earlier...
May 8, 2007 10:30 PM

to answer your question, done & done. come over after work tomorrow.

I'd be happy if I was an investigator with just the date and numbers of the calls in and out and length.

Odds are Cindy was paying her cell phone bill or did Casey have a pay as you go phone plan? Still where would she have gotten the money for the bills? Mom said she gave her money and paid for everything. Wonder why mom Cindy if she paid the cell bill never had full cell call billing records, did she go paperless.

Records were pulled police are only suppose to be able to pull, especially now.

I get the feeling that the jealousy in that family was Casey being jealous of Cindy's (and everyone else's) attention to Caylee instead of her.
She started whining in the phone call, after her friend said her family was 100% behind her, that they were all focused on finding Caylee. She seemed to get irritated when the friend broke down about how much she loved Caylee. I'm sure she took Caylee away to spite her family instead of to bond with her. And I think it's likely she killed the child on purpose.

Odds are Cindy was paying her cell phone bill or did Casey have a pay as you go phone plan? Still where would she have gotten the money for the bills? Mom said she gave her money and paid for everything. Wonder why mom Cindy if she paid the cell bill never had full cell call billing records, did she go paperless.

Records were pulled police are only suppose to be able to pull, especially now.

Caylee's mother, Casey, remains behind bars. Casey's brother, Lee, says there is confirmation of where his sister met a babysitter who allegedly kidnapped Caylee. Lee Anthony also mentioned two other people who supposedly know the babysitter, Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez, though he himself acknowledged that he had never met Gonzalez.

"I'm going to speak for myself first...if I can do that. The reason why I never met this babysitter before is because I don't live at this residence. Whenever I come over, typically Caylee is here with mother or sister or that," said Lee Anthony.http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7072215&version=1&locale=EN-US

Law enforcement agents have not been able to locate Gonzalez or even prove that she actually exists. Another concern, which is troubling investigators, is how Casey, who has not had full time employment in over a year, was able to afford a babysitter.

Her employment history, according to her family, indicates that her last full time job was at Universal Orlando, which was followed by a string of contracted jobs.

"My sister doesn't have a car payment. My mom pays her cell phone bill. She doesn't pay any rent while living here (at her parents' Orlando house). My sister doesn't have any bills. The only bills she has is if she goes out, goes out to eat, things like that. And if you're my sister's boyfriend, you're probably paying for everything for my sister anyway."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=20&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Whomever Patrick is, I can bet his appearance at the jail has landed him in LE's sights and they will investigate him. It surprised me, too, that he was allowed in to talk to her... I always thought only those close to an inmate were allowed in to speak to them.

I didn't get back in time to answer someone from the last thread about my query in regards of Cindy being on NBC, Saturday morning. I am pretty sure it was in the 7:30 a.m. half-hour, on the weekend edition of the Today show (if not the Today show, then some morning show... but I am pretty sure it was the NBC one) What stood out is Cindy saying that she is not allowed to talk to Casey's bf, when asked if she had talked to him. I found that odd and pondered why she isn't allowed to talk to him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE