Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you be adding the links for things discussed, in the recap sticky?
hey tigger! I didn't put links in the update I did...I stated they could be found in the threads. I just paraphrased best I could...but for sure in the future that is possible.

Anyone watching FOX? Jose Baez must have caught that nasty lying bug from Casey and company! When he said LE never returns his calls, LE said he never does call - but they call him and he never returns their calls.
This was according to reporter in front of Anthony house.
Also, the shovel is away being tested.

Hmmm, who to believe...who to believe...:waitasec::waitasec:

Not YOU Jose!! No way!!

Boy, I'll bet folks are lining up for his services now!:woohoo:

NG definitely said $45,000.. its in the transcript from the July 25th show: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/25/ng.01.html I agree that is a very large amount to have available on a credit card?? I assume the credit card company (or companies) would call to verify charges totalling that amount!!

I'd love to believe there is some drug dealer holding Caylee or that Casey is protecting everyone she loves and thats why she's lying, but I don't buy it. If that's the case why would there be human decomposition in the yard and car? And who parties constantly while they are searching for their missing baby? Doesn't make any sense.

I'm still sticking with the leaving the baby in the car while she partied theory, and poor Caylee succombing to the heat. Casey maybe hid her in the trunk until she could no longer.. then stole the gas tanks to dispose of clothes evidence or God forbid something more.. but at the very least buried her. Possibly first in the yard and then realized that would be the first place LE would look so she moved her somewhere else. No story necessary since this spoiled lying brat could lie her way out of anything it seems and be allowed to get away with it. Cornered by her mom she made up the babysitter story.. which is a complete fabrication in my opinion.

Who has a babysitter for 2 years and no friend or family member has ever met or seen her?? I know this is the world of stored numbers in cell phones, but this is your kids babysitter. That's a number you HAVE to know. Or at the very least the correct address? Just an idea but if the babysitter was taking Caylee to theme parks like Casey said, how bout searching for photos there? The theme parks are constantly taking photos of guests even if they don't want to buy them..

Still would love to believe something different.. and I hope I'm wrong, but it sounds like even the family (lee at least) feels the same way. He sounds like he's reading questions to Casey on the tapes. I think he's helping LE..
hey littlecindiloohoo~ (everytime I see your name I think of little cindy loo hoo who's no more than 2 from the grinch lol)!

my first bold: I too thought I heard forty~five thousand

second bold: has anyone noticed that Casey's typical answer for the babysitter, how long she knew Juliet Lewis, and other lies has been 2 and a half to three years. I think there is something that happend in her past, 2.5 to 3 years ago, that would explain these obvious lies.

Of course Juliette Lewis recently moved...of course she doen't know her new number. Would we expect anything else out of Casey?

Giving a straight truthful answer would just be too hard for her.

I wonder what she thinks about in her cell at night. The stories she comes up with are astounding. Naturally, she has no real alibi...all of hers have strangely disappeared, and there is no way to get ahold of them.

right.....

hey, did i hear it right on the call betw Lee & Casey??....did Lee ask her where she had her phone last???....has she lost her cell phone since this all happened????....i couldn't understand a lot of what Casey said ...
it is in the daily update (I took notes while I listened to it) but for a quick recap...

Casey stated that she had purchased the blackjack on the west side near the mall from an att store. Stated a week and a half later it was losing the charge so she put the SimM card into another phone. She stated that the blackjack (which was non~operational at the time since it was not charged and void of a SimM card!) must have fallen out of her purse at universal studios where she was meeting friends not for work or for fun or at blanchard park.

You guys are burning up the server, lol! I just finished watching as much NG as I could take, and Casey never says she thinks Caylee is alive...She says her gut says that she is (hesitates) OK and close to home. I think there is a world of difference and I suspect you have already covered this subject.

So locals, where are the beach hangouts for Jacksonville? If Zanny the nanny took Caylee to the beach, and Casey told her mother that her mini vacation with her child was in Jacksonville, start combing the beaches!!! I could not find any beaches or boatslips near or around the lakes next to Sawgrass apartments...each lake had some public access however.

This child may have been moved a few times, but she is out there somewhere. Maybe she is near Fusion???

the best part is she seriously thinks all this strangeness is going to help her when instead its just digging her a deeper and deeper hole.

Casey did reference Amy is in the 954 area code. 321 is more the coastal area of Orlando and 407 is the inland area of Orland. Basically ALL Orlando (Kissimie, St, Cloud, etc., etc. area.

Not necessarily, it just depends on what numbers are available for the cell phone company or land line company to give out. When I was in college my roommate had a 321 number and I had a 407 number and we lived in the same place. Two years ago I signed on with a new cell phone company and they wanted to assign me a 321 number...but I requested a 407 and it costed me extra cuz they are not as available.

I still think GM would love to get her hands on what Casey wrote to get an idea of what 'she' has to defend and what she is up against in case there is anything that points towards guilt on the computer. She is probably really upset about it!

LE, I am guessing and being married to an intel officer in the Army lol, that le would put all of casey's files onto an external storage device...like a firelite...so gma can hit control~alt~delete or system restore and it won't mean a damm thing (thank God!)

it is in the daily update (I took notes while I listened to it) but for a quick recap...

Casey stated that she had purchased the blackjack on the west side near the mall from an att store. Stated a week and a half later it was losing the charge so she put the SimM card into another phone. She stated that the blackjack (which was non~operational at the time since it was not charged and void of a SimM card!) must have fallen out of her purse at universal studios where she was meeting friends not for work or for fun or at blanchard park.

thaaaaanks nurse....:)

hey littlecindiloohoo~ (everytime I see your name I think of little cindy loo hoo who's no more than 2 from the grinch lol)!

my first bold: I too thought I heard forty~five thousand

second bold: has anyone noticed that Casey's typical answer for the babysitter, how long she knew Juliet Lewis, and other lies has been 2 and a half to three years. I think there is something that happend in her past, 2.5 to 3 years ago, that would explain these obvious lies.

haha you've got it right, that is what everyone calls me :)

I am surprised LE gave her back the computer. She could take it to a professional and get into Casey's side or have the whole thing deleted.

Perhaps that's one of the reasons they gave it back so quickly, to see what she would try to do with it.

In the phone call when Casey is talking about being at Universal - she says something about meeting "mutual" friends - my opinion or interpretation of that is she wasn't alone - who was she there with? That question is never asked or answered. Did anyone else pick up on that?

hey tigger! I didn't put links in the update I did...I stated they could be found in the threads. I just paraphrased best I could...but for sure in the future that is possible.

Thankies Nurse! I think you've done a wonderful job! I was looking for the link where the burglary was reported and I'm too lazy and dang tired to look it up tonight. LOL.. But that was a very useful site.

We gone crack this case!

Yes, Casey says she's lost the new phone which she had for about a week. It was a black-something (blackjack?). She remembers having it at Universal when she went there to see someone. She said she was switching the Simm card back and forth between her old and new phones. At the end of that conversation she said the phone might have slipped out of her pocket, and then said maybe it was in one of the bags at home. She said something about these bags as being from the apartment (Amy's apartment?) and it being all her stuff.

& thanks to you too, Leila:)....hmmm, interesting about the cell phones....i don't know anything about those blackberries/blackjacks, or simm cards...but interesting still....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo