Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the information that Jesse provided to LE was that he heard Casey scolding Caylee for being on the table, and that he heard her respond.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16957067/detail.html

I was just thinking..why hasn't Lee or the GPs talked to Casey about Jesse hearing Caylee on 6/24. They keep asking her questions about the babysitter, yet ignore the fact that Jesse puts holes in her "babysitter has Caylee" story. I wish she would just tell the truth already!!

On the second phone call to Casey's brother....
did anyone besides me get the vibe that her family feels
like her lawyer is keeping her from talking to them about details?

Her brother kept saying something like... "if you want to get
a letter to us make sure you don't give it to your attorney."
Or "you can call and talk to me anytime" etc.

Made me think that her attorney doesn't want her to talk to her family...

I think she ditched the original phone which she claims Zenaida's phone number was stored in. Stupid for her to think she can erase the evidence on the phone bill though, or non-evidence.

I'm way behind on this thread, but wanted to say that most cell phone calls are archived for about 6 years. The records can be obtained.

My son and I both have AT&T and when his phone broke, he borrowed my phone and put his SIM card in my phone .... neither one of us got a phone call from At&T. We don't live in the same house and have our own accounts.

I never got a phone call from them either, but after changing the SIM out to another phone, my account automatically shows what phone that SIM card is in, with picture included. This other phone wasn't one I bought through my account either, it was just a friend's phone.

I'd called AT&T before and questioned if I could put the card in another phone. She explained all this to me and that it might lock me out of the phone for this particular reason.

It's interesting that Casey said she thinks that Cayley is "close to home". Does she think the kidnapper would take the chance on being caught in a local police search. If she knows Cayley is actually safe, why not just say where she's at? Totally illogical.

bumping the daily update...add to it or subtract...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christine asked for a daily update... I am not that good so please anyone correct me if I missed something. Links can be found by reading back into the threads from today

As of today Casey has been sitting in the hooscow going on two weeks (12 days to be exact). She is now considered a person of interest in her missing daughter's case.

Orange County SD, on their page on this case (thanks Chatty) reported that on or around June 24 George Anthony reported Gas cans and 50 dollars of gas stolen from his shed!

Some posters speculated whether the borrowed shovel could have been used on the lock of the shed. Could Casey have stolen the gas? And why? Where could you burn something without raising a red flag? One poster speculated perhaps the backyard bbq and a few threw campgrounds out. There are two parks in the Orlando area that would fit the bill, and of course we already know that the cadaver dogs hit in the backyard. (eta turkey lake park and blanchard park which is 11.3 miles from poi's home)

Two more "casey calls" were just released. One between Casey and her brother. One between casey and her mother (not sure if audio is up yet on that one...help me out...anyone)..

Posters discussed (thank you SS) being very careful in posting info from friends' myspace pages as they, more than likely, are victims as well.

One poster, our very own Drip~Drop, actually called LE to verify the changing tip numbers and LE stated to our very own poster that gma was putting out different numbers to call on the fliers to divert tips TO HER CELL PHONE OR PERSONAL NUMBERS which obviously is very frustrating to LE. I actually posted that info to nancy grace and plugged the websleuth poster in hopes that she can get that info out to John Q Public.

Defense attorney Jose Baez has filed a gag order for the bighouse phone calls. One poster aptly predicted what Stan the man will hopefuly say, "no way Jose".

ETA: Chatty has reported on the pizza experiment. It has been a week and the super, super supreme...locked in a trunk in extreme heat has shriveled up like jerky...and produced...you got it.....NO STENCH

ETA: BLINK had a very prophetic moment today in lieu of the gas cans....this landscaping truck was in her neighbor's driveway http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Blink34_photos/WS/100_3485.jpg

ETA: several posters pointed out that Casey had two cells phones, one which was a black jack that she lost somewhere around blanchard park (one of the parks mentioned above re: burning) or universal. Blanchard park is also near Amscott where the car was abandoned on 27 June and towed on 30 June

ETA: Jose Baez was retained by Casey upon learning of him in the first few hours of being arrested. No info on how she actually retained him!

ETA: On the Jailhouse call from Brother Lee, I offer the following rundown (again, correct me if I get anything wrong my brothers and sisters at websleuths)

Brother Lee prefaced the phone convo with the fact that the call was public record and for Casey to be careful what she said.

Casey spoke of writing letters to the family (again alluding at some kind of code that only family would know) and sending them directly thru the attorney so LE would not get a hold of them.

Casey, when asked by brother Lee to clarify anything so he could work on finding Caylee right now at home, responded that she couldn't say anything on the recorded call.

When asked if she thought Caylee was okay, Casey said in her gut she thought she was ok and close to home.

When asked about the call from Caylee on her cell phone on 15 July, Casey said it came up private.

When asked if she ever called the babysitter Casey used her favorite word, "absolutely."

When asked for dates, months, area codes, and any combo of numbers that might help, Casey stated she didn't know specific dates and times. She said a lot of them were text messages (contact with BS). Area codes that registered on the phone were 954..she states Amy has the same area code, 407, and 321 depending on "different numbers she had at the time"

Casey stated that at the time that she lost the phone she had owned it only around a week and a half and it was purchased at an att store on the west side by the mall and that it was a personal cell phone.

She further stated the blackjack kept losing it's charge so she put the SImM card into another cell phone and programed that phone to save everything to the SimM card (and demonstrated her knowledge of how to save things to a phone or just to the card itself). That phone has not been recovered despite a search of the boyfriends apt, the last place she told LE she had the phone.

She stated she reported the phone missing.

She stated that the blackjack (which at that time was non operational and without SImM card per poi) either fell out of her purse at universal where she went to meet friends...but not for fun or for work (and brother seemed to understand what she meant), or it fell out at Blanchard park.

Outside of Jeff, Juliet Lewis, and Zanny, she states no one knew Caylee was missing.

Casey states Juliet worked directly for Universal the park and that she had moved in the last few months. She further stated that she had her number written down somewhere at home. She states she had known Juliet Lewis 2 and 1/2 to 3 years.

ETA: Our own Haileyjade has suggested some areas that need to be searched: Blanchard park, Sawgrass Lake, and the landfill five miles from Casey's home

Thank you bunches :blowkiss:

Hi all! I'd like to throw my 2 cents in. Being from Orlando, both parks, Blanchard and Turkey Lake have no camping facilities. Turkey Lake is on the other side of town and not close to the area of the Anthony's. Now there is Moss Park I would check there first.

I love this re-cap idea. Sure saves some time for those that don't get to join in on the conversations and saves tons of searching through threads. Maybe we can do this at the end of each new thread started? Or,... er.. something? lol

I never got a phone call from them either, but after changing the SIM out to another phone, my account automatically shows what phone that SIM card is in, with picture included. This other phone wasn't one I bought through my account either, it was just a friend's phone.

I'd called AT&T before and questioned if I could put the card in another phone. She explained all this to me and that it might lock me out of the phone for this particular reason.

I do recall seeing a picture of my phone on his account when he put the SIM card in my phone. :)

OOOOH! Cindy is attempting to open a can of whoop-azz on the sheriff's office and she sounds like an ungrateful beeotch! Tune into FOX!

I haven't had a chance to catch up with this thread, but Cindy is on Fox News right now - Greta - and blaming the media and LE for all that's happened. She says LE hasn't returned her computer, isn't interested the receipts she has........says she's frustrated. She feels she's the one getting punished by the media.

OOOOH! Cindy is attempting to open a can of whoop-azz on the sheriff's office and she sounds like an ungrateful beeotch! Tune into FOX!

Yes she is. Acting like LE is not doing anything. Did she just say LE locked her out of Casey's computer??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCMom
Who the heck is Christine, and, really, we want to re-read that obnoxiously long post every time someone replies to it? People with a little pull around here, fix this, chop, chop, lol.

Just being funny, I swear.

Christine is an admin here!
sorry it was me! Christine asked someone to do a daily update so I watched all the videos, took notes and typed them up. Sorry! I started a new thread and I pasted it there....linked above in post # 348 ...and again...sorry ladybass that we were doing it at the same time!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!
This interview with Cindy on Greta!!!!

Cindy demands respect?
Do ya'll HEAR HER?????????????????
totally AMAZING!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

she doesn't have the receipts any longer, she put her stuff away....this lady is a nut

here is one that I did for today and Christine asked one of us to do it. Should I start a thread and put it there??? bumping the daily update...add to it or subtract...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christine asked for a daily update... I am not that good so please anyone correct me if I missed something. Links can be found by reading back into the threads from today

As of today Casey has been sitting in the hooscow going on two weeks (12 days to be exact). She is now considered a person of interest in her missing daughter's case.

Orange County SD, on their page on this case (thanks Chatty) reported that on or around June 24 George Anthony reported Gas cans and 50 dollars of gas stolen from his shed!

Some posters speculated whether the borrowed shovel could have been used on the lock of the shed. Could Casey have stolen the gas? And why? Where could you burn something without raising a red flag? One poster speculated perhaps the backyard bbq and a few threw campgrounds out. There are two parks in the Orlando area that would fit the bill, and of course we already know that the cadaver dogs hit in the backyard. (eta turkey lake park and blanchard park which is 11.3 miles from poi's home)

Two more "casey calls" were just released. One between Casey and her brother. One between casey and her mother (not sure if audio is up yet on that one...help me out...anyone)..

Posters discussed (thank you SS) being very careful in posting info from friends' myspace pages as they, more than likely, are victims as well.

One poster, our very own Drip~Drop, actually called LE to verify the changing tip numbers and LE stated to our very own poster that gma was putting out different numbers to call on the fliers to divert tips TO HER CELL PHONE OR PERSONAL NUMBERS which obviously is very frustrating to LE. I actually posted that info to nancy grace and plugged the websleuth poster in hopes that she can get that info out to John Q Public.

Defense attorney Jose Baez has filed a gag order for the bighouse phone calls. One poster aptly predicted what Stan the man will hopefuly say, "no way Jose".

ETA: Chatty has reported on the pizza experiment. It has been a week and the super, super supreme...locked in a trunk in extreme heat has shriveled up like jerky...and produced...you got it.....NO STENCH

ETA: BLINK had a very prophetic moment today in lieu of the gas cans....this landscaping truck was in her neighbor's driveway http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Blink34_photos/WS/100_3485.jpg

ETA: several posters pointed out that Casey had two cells phones, one which was a black jack that she lost somewhere around blanchard park (one of the parks mentioned above re: burning) or universal. Blanchard park is also near Amscott where the car was abandoned on 27 June and towed on 30 June

ETA: Jose Baez was retained by Casey upon learning of him in the first few hours of being arrested. No info on how she actually retained him!

ETA: On the Jailhouse call from Brother Lee, I offer the following rundown (again, correct me if I get anything wrong my brothers and sisters at websleuths)

Brother Lee prefaced the phone convo with the fact that the call was public record and for Casey to be careful what she said.

Casey spoke of writing letters to the family (again alluding at some kind of code that only family would know) and sending them directly thru the attorney so LE would not get a hold of them.

Casey, when asked by brother Lee to clarify anything so he could work on finding Caylee right now at home, responded that she couldn't say anything on the recorded call.

When asked if she thought Caylee was okay, Casey said in her gut she thought she was ok and close to home.

When asked about the call from Caylee on her cell phone on 15 July, Casey said it came up private.

When asked if she ever called the babysitter Casey used her favorite word, "absolutely."

When asked for dates, months, area codes, and any combo of numbers that might help, Casey stated she didn't know specific dates and times. She said a lot of them were text messages (contact with BS). Area codes that registered on the phone were 954..she states Amy has the same area code, 407, and 321 depending on "different numbers she had at the time"

Casey stated that at the time that she lost the phone she had owned it only around a week and a half and it was purchased at an att store on the west side by the mall and that it was a personal cell phone.

She further stated the blackjack kept losing it's charge so she put the SImM card into another cell phone and programed that phone to save everything to the SimM card (and demonstrated her knowledge of how to save things to a phone or just to the card itself). That phone (the one she had currently used with the SimM card) has not been recovered despite a search of the boyfriends apt, the last place she told LE she had the phone.

She stated she reported the phone (blackjack) missing.

She stated that the blackjack (which at that time was non operational and without SImM card per poi) either fell out of her purse at universal where she went to meet friends...but not for fun or for work (and brother seemed to understand what she meant), or it fell out at Blanchard park.

Outside of Jeff, Juliet Lewis, and Zanny, she states no one knew Caylee was missing.

Casey states Juliet worked directly for Universal the park and that she had moved in the last few months. She further stated that she had her number written down somewhere at home. She states she had known Juliet Lewis 2 and 1/2 to 3 years.

ETA: Our own Haileyjade has suggested some areas that need to be searched: Blanchard park, Sawgrass Lake, and the landfill five miles from Casey's home

Two comments that I would like to add to this...

954 Area code is in Broward County in Southeast Florida (Ft Lauderdale area).... other comment is that Blanchard Park would not be a logical place to do anything to Caylee God Forbid as the park has been under increased security and scrutiny following the murder of the UCF Jogger, Nicole G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela