Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Jeff was letting her know LE has her Sim. Now is the time, fess up, you know you can speak without your attorney. She never said she was without a phone. Blackjack is made by Samsung. Odd's are since she was saving everything to sim due to blackjack phone issue's, she had sim in her other phone. Her other phone more than likly was also a text friendly phone. If sim crd was not in her phone, it was stashed/destroyed before LE arrived at tony's. Her so called central location.

If family the is not paying for the retainer of Jose Baez the atty. It's possible if she was involved with selling dope or part of a initiation into gangland life style, her atty is paid via the gang.

From what I gathered, there was only 1 sim card. She traded it out in the 2 different phones. The blackjack that she can't seem to remember where she lost it, probably at universal when it fell out of her pocket, but, oh yeah, the sim fell out. That's how she explains that she was able to put it in the other phone. Apparently, her newest phone was the blackjack but it wouldn't keep charge.

Both phones had the same number, which means she was using the 1 sim card back and forth in the phones.

LE is being so methodical. Casey may think she is running the show, but law enforcement is way ahead of her! How long before she cries she is being mistreated? Especially knowing she has an "audience."

Well there is that video of her parents visit to her that hasn't been released yet. I bet we see alot of poor me in that one.

Thank you for your responses.

One thing I was wanting clarification on....were Cindy and George on vacation some time in June? Is that when this shovel event happened? If they were....are there dates for that? Thank you again. I will try to keep up better! Y'all are fast :)
I've asked the same question. I thought GM/GP were back from vacation by June 8th...cause GM initially thought that was the last time she saw Caylee. It was never established exactly "where" they went IIRC. The neighbor just knew it was sometime in June when Casey borrowed the shovel. Her attorney indicated that Casey was still living in the house when she borrowed it. How he knows that and what date that might be is anyone's guess!

I've been running down in my mind all the psychopathic, sociopathic, narcissistic killers that have been convicted. And the only one I can recall that's given a confession is Susan Smith. Well there is Gacy, but he was all in that notoriety bit. All the others are still denying their crimes or have taken it to their grave (Scott Peterson, Ted Bundy).

This isn't good odds when you consider whether Casey will confess or not. What made Susan Smith different?
A sociopath will generally deny any wrong doing...or will assign blame elsewhere. Good question about Susan Smith. I wish I had the answer.

I've been running down in my mind all the psychopathic, sociopathic, narcissistic killers that have been convicted. And the only one I can recall that's given a confession is Susan Smith. Well there is Gacy, but he was all in that notoriety bit. All the others are still denying their crimes or have taken it to their grave (Scott Peterson, Ted Bundy).

This isn't good odds when you consider whether Casey will confess or not. What made Susan Smith different?
PS- that's why I said what I did...she'll just keep us dancing!!

From what I gathered, there was only 1 sim card. She traded it out in the 2 different phones. The blackjack that she can't seem to remember where she lost it, probably at universal when it fell out of her pocket, but, oh yeah, the sim fell out. That's how she explains that she was able to put it in the other phone. Apparently, her newest phone was the blackjack but it wouldn't keep charge.

Both phones had the same number, which means she was using the 1 sim card back and forth in the phones.

Those darn sim cards. They just fall out so easily :rolleyes: Especially when they are underneath a battery and have a cover.

Yes I know she retained the same Sim, first she lost blackjack then maybe go ck one of my bags at hm. This is why Baez wants a gag order. If we can see the last video visit, especially between her and Lee we will end up with more info no doubt. Lee's explanation was on the line of a "I'm sorry if it comes back at you." Not his quote, just my feeling. As he told her at the very beginning of the call. Before anything dies, this is not a good situation and he was not talking about his cell battery life.
Keep talking Casey.

From my readings there is little evidence to support a genetic model of BPD...it is thought to be more of a pre-existing biological vulnerability to the disorder. Bipolar is genetically linked.

Not wanting to argue or anything...I am a counselor (work with children)...but I learned most about it when I dated a borderline (not good) A bpd can be high-functioning or low-functioning and don't usually cooperate well with therapy.

btw...wasn't Diane Downs a bpd?

Whatever Casey's dx is all that alcohol/partying was not a good mix at all.
there is little clinical evidence as per the part of the mother (the wonderful and fully disclosing Cindy LOL), to suggest a biological bpd connection, but the behavior in both, at least, should indicate further testing in this area imhoo. Cindy certainly displays enough behaviors to warrant a full psychological workup imhoo and if, at that time, she were dxd as bipolar it could explain, at least in part, some of the actions of the daughter. It is rather hard, if not impossible, to figure out what goes on in a mind from the third person....but, as fellow health care professionals, wouldn't you love to be in on that assessment and have some more insight into this extremely eff'ed up personality cluster that seems to have made it's way and found a warm hidey~hole in the family from Orlando called Anthony? I know I sure would!

OMG you said 'biness.. LMAO..I say that allllll the time. Cracks me up! But i'm with you on the professional point of view I love to hear it as well and I am ready for some facts some truths..i'm about sick of 'theories'.

Now we're gettin down to biness! I love to hear the professional point of view.

From my readings there is little evidence to support a genetic model of BPD...it is thought to be more of a pre-existing biological vulnerability to the disorder. Bipolar is genetically linked.

Not wanting to argue or anything...I am a counselor (work with children)...but I learned most about it when I dated a borderline (not good) A bpd can be high-functioning or low-functioning and don't usually cooperate well with therapy.

btw...wasn't Diane Downs a bpd?

Whatever Casey's dx is all that alcohol/partying was not a good mix at all.

BPD, in the context I am using it, is not bipolar disorder; it is borderline personality disorder. Current research shows that borderline personality disorder is *both* environmental and well as possibly genetic. For example, most borderlines think in black and white terms: there is no room for gray. Imo, Casey displayed this all or nothing me versus them behavior in her first call to her parents and to Lee and Christine. She said in the call that it was a huge waste of her time. To me that was evident that black and white thinking is something Casey engages in. I do think she is a high functioning borderline due to her ease in manipulating people. Some mental health professionals also classify borderline personality disorder as an individual (85% female) are chameleon like in their daily behaviors and moreover, in their relationships.

ETA: Both Cindy and Casey seem to meet all the DSM-IV criteria for Histrionic Personality Disorder. In the big picture, being histrionic compared to borderline or narcissistic is like peeing in the ocean:)

Maybe Jeff was letting her know LE has her Sim. Now is the time, fess up, you know you can speak without your attorney. She never said she was without a phone. Blackjack is made by Samsung. Odd's are since she was saving everything to sim due to blackjack phone issue's, she had sim in her other phone. Her other phone more than likly was also a text friendly phone. If sim crd was not in her phone, it was stashed/destroyed before LE arrived at tony's. Her so called central location.

If family the is not paying for the retainer of Jose Baez the atty. It's possible if she was involved with selling dope or part of a initiation into gangland life style, her atty is paid via the gang.
I think you meant to say Lee.
How is it that Casey just HAPPENS to go out and buy a new phone while her daughter is missing and she supposedly has no means of support (except for the money she's stolen) ? This girl has big brass ones if you ask me. AND if you believe that the "babysitter" has kidnapped your daughter why wouldn't you be sure to write down ALL known phone numbers in case something happens while you're switching over your phone!!!

Those darn sim cards. They just fall out so easily :rolleyes: Especially when they are underneath a battery and have a cover.

:confused: That's just dumb isn't it? I was listening to that and thinking GET OUT! NO way did she just say that! lol

She's losing her charm.

She was cornered. That is what, imhoo, will bring this case to a close with case~y (play on words...dang...I am having a blink~karma moment...which is all good btw)

...or maybe he's doing it pro bono for all the GOOD publicity it's giving him!

there is little clinical evidence as per the part of the mother (the wonderful and fully disclosing Cindy LOL), to suggest a biological bpd connection, but the behavior in both, at least, should indicate further testing in this area imhoo. Cindy certainly displays enough behaviors to warrant a full psychological workup imhoo and if, at that time, she were dxd as bipolar it could explain, at least in part, some of the actions of the daughter. It is rather hard, if not impossible, to figure out what goes on in a mind from the third person....but, as fellow health care professionals, wouldn't you love to be in on that assessment and have some more insight into this extremely eff'ed up personality cluster that seems to have made it's way and found a warm hidey~hole in the family from Orlando called Anthony? I know I sure would!

What would you expect she would do if her family just all of a sudden quit visiting or taking her calls?

What would happen if they stopped the enabling cold turkey?

LE is being so methodical. Casey may think she is running the show, but law enforcement is way ahead of her! How long before she cries she is being mistreated? Especially knowing she has an "audience."
and how long before a bipolar~hypersexual pass is made at a prison guard and it is reported. My bet is in on this one!:eek:

Who needs a shovel when their mouths are digging just fine, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties