Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, the more I try to catch up on brd the faster I fall 3 pgs behind.

Same lies just embellished and slightly polished!
Casey said Juliette moved a few mths ago but yet she said, Jeff and Zanny Nanny were the only ones who knew about Caylee missing? Wonder how she kept up with Juliette?

Jeff referred Zanny to Casey but has been gone from Universal since 2002. So she knew Jeff outside of Universal? In 2002 Casey was approx. 14yrs old if I added right, Blu brought her age up as well. Interesting? How old is Jeff? Jeff would had to refer Nanny in 05-06 After Caylee was born. In 06 Casey was no longer at Universal. Of course Jeff is no where to be found.

Juliette's address might be on a piece of paper in one of her bags @ hm? Which home?

Sure you all noticed once again, Casey did not inquire on how the search was going for Caylee!

Casey's voice high/giddy/upbeat, sounds like she is on med's. Happy attention is back on her.

Hope LE has Sim card, important part of conversation.

Casey allegedly kept contact with zanny thru text messages, important.

Gut + feelings???? Caylee close.

Could Caylee have died of an accidental over dose by negligent mother Casey. Either via of getting a hold of something? Death covered up?
Or pre-meditated. Was something placed in her sippy cup to put her down?
Casey will not break, she has no conscious. She will slip up.
Just my opinion.

Oops, sorry guys for not snipping that excellent bedtime reading material!

underlying Axis II bpd (which is genetically linked) with an Axis I aggressive narcisscistic personality disorder IMHOO.......again...IMHOO....and I am just a bsn nurse working currently working on my advanced practice fnp degree (with 15 years nursing in critical care areas and 5 years of nursing assistant years under the belt just to show my background and where my assessment skills are coming from)

We seem to be on the same page. My guess is that Cindy suffers from Axis II Cluster B, narcissistic Personality Disorder with Histrionic and Borderline traits / features. FWIW, most borderlines daughters (85% are female) have a borderline mother. As for Casey, I would definitely say she has a borderline personality disorder with traits / features of a Narcissistic Personality Disorder. I would say for Axis I both Casey and Cindy struggle with dysthmia as well as "double depression."

What was George doing with $50 in gas? That's about 12.5 gallons of gas.... Did he mow the yard a lot?

Yep, people with personality disorders know what they are doing, they just don't care. I'm not aware of any legal protection for that. An expert can weigh in if I'm wrong.
When most people think psychopaths or sociopaths they also often think-serial killers. We know what they do to them, now don't we?

Thank you for your responses.

One thing I was wanting clarification on....were Cindy and George on vacation some time in June? Is that when this shovel event happened? If they were....are there dates for that? Thank you again. I will try to keep up better! Y'all are fast :)

What was George doing with $50 in gas? That's about 12.5 gallons of gas.... Did he mow the yard a lot?
How I can laugh now is beyond me!! Someone mentioned that people have been stockpiling gasoline at cheaper rates. Just reporting what was posted!!

With this dx, will she be competent to stand trial if she killed Caylee?

Without a doubt she will have no problem being found sane. That is because Casey may suffer from these Personality Disoders, however, there does not seem to be any indication of psychosis.

there were no maggots in the vehicle, there is no evidence the pizza was ever in it- GP said that was what it was, and showed LE their trash claiming it had been; a piece of evidence for me says they started trying to cover this up in about 15 minutes.

And didn't the detective at the bond hearing testified that he spoke by phone to Gpa about the garbage before going and picking up the trash? So Gpa knew they were on their way.

I think the whole family should stop any contact, refuse to pay any bail, and prosecute the stolen charge card amount if possible. They should arrange search parties to search areas where Casey may have put Caylee, quit talking to the media, and let LE handle getting to the truth instead of falling for the cons and lies of an experienced psychopath.

What you've described is the logical approach, and what should have been pursued from the beginning.

At this point, Cindy and George are enabling Casey to continue her lies.

underlying Axis II bpd (which is genetically linked) with an Axis I aggressive narcisscistic personality disorder IMHOO.......again...IMHOO....and I am just a bsn nurse working currently working on my advanced practice fnp degree (with 15 years nursing in critical care areas and 5 years of nursing assistant years under the belt just to show my background and where my assessment skills are coming from)

I didn't think there was a a genetic model of BPD...just more of a pre-existing biological vulnerability to the disorder. Bipolar is genetically linked.

Not wanting to argue or anything...I am a counselor (work with children)...but I learned most about it when I dated a borderline (not good) A bpd can be high-functioning or low-functioning and don't usually cooperate well with therapy.

btw...wasn't Diane Downs a bpd?

Whatever Casey's dx is all that alcohol/partying was not a good mix at all.

When most people think psychopaths or sociopaths they also often think-serial killers. We know what they do to them, now don't we?

I've been running down in my mind all the psychopathic, sociopathic, narcissistic killers that have been convicted. And the only one I can recall that's given a confession is Susan Smith. Well there is Gacy, but he was all in that notoriety bit. All the others are still denying their crimes or have taken it to their grave (Scott Peterson, Ted Bundy).

This isn't good odds when you consider whether Casey will confess or not. What made Susan Smith different?

Maybe Jeff was letting her know LE has her Sim. Now is the time, fess up, you know you can speak without your attorney. She never said she was without a phone. Blackjack is made by Samsung. Odd's are since she was saving everything to sim due to blackjack phone issue's, she had sim in her other phone. Her other phone more than likly was also a text friendly phone. If sim crd was not in her phone, it was stashed/destroyed before LE arrived at tony's. Her so called central location.

If family the is not paying for the retainer of Jose Baez the atty. It's possible if she was involved with selling dope or part of a initiation into gangland life style, her atty is paid via the gang.

Now we're gettin down to biness! I love to hear the professional point of view.

From my readings there is little evidence to support a genetic model of BPD...it is thought to be more of a pre-existing biological vulnerability to the disorder. Bipolar is genetically linked.

Not wanting to argue or anything...I am a counselor (work with children)...but I learned most about it when I dated a borderline (not good) btw...a borderline person can be high-functioning...or low-functioning and they don't usually cooperate well with therapy.

What is your opinion of for example, a mother having cyclothymic disorder and the next generation, her child, having full blown BPD? I was reading that this can be passed down in this order genetically from one generation to the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties