Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane, you are much more of a woman than I could ever be....I am beyond feeling anything more for ms cynthia anthony than complete and utter disgust. She has screwed this case from the getgo and if she goes much further with this screwing action on the part of the investigation...I hope that her as$ is charged post haste!

Cindy is making Scott Peterson's mom look normal.

I find it very hard to believe that the psychologist asked Casey about Caylee's disappearance. Since the judge ordered a psychological evaluation, this would be limited to psychological testing. Hence, the Rorschach (inkblot), MMPI and possibly the TAT. My bet is that Casey has an Axis II Cluster B (borderline personality disorder or narcissistic personality disorder) diagnosis as well as a mood, Axis I Cluster A disorder. Any diagnosis of a personality/character pathology disorder is a severe with a poor prognosis.
dude, I hear ya and I speak the language. I too have speculated that she will be axis I and II. She is a strange fish indeed!

dude, I hear ya and I speak the language. I too have speculated that she will be axis I and II. She is a strange fish indeed!

I agree with ya both and have from the start.. though I think Cindy has the same!

What do you and Nicole think Cindy's problem is?

I have been reading for HOURS trying to catch up - got close but have to go to bed...

On July 16, Casey told the 911 operator it had been 31 days since she had seen Caylee - that puts us at the red letter June 15 again.

I think they (C & C) got in a fight on June 15. Casey took Caylee and moved out because she knew it was the only way to hurt Mom. She still wanted to party and couldn't humble herself enough to go crying back to mom to ask her to babysit so she could go play with her friends - so she left Caylee in the car. I think the heat got her, I am guessing around the 17th. I think Casey freaked and put her in the trunk.

I think the body started to decay. I really think Casey was hoping the situation would somehow right itself... and then it dawned on her that nothing was getting any better...

Someone posted a pic a while back - I think they asked if it was Tony in the pic - well - the pic was taken at Fusion on June 21. It was in the last thread. Check out her expression. I think she was in limbo in that picture - I think the baby was already gone.

On or around June 22, I belieive C and G were out of town. I think Casey borrowed a shovel from a neighbor and then attempted to bury her baby in her parents back yard. I believe she dug the area under the play house.

I think after she returned to her friends home she got scared that someone would find the body so within 24 hours, she returned to her parents house, got the body, put it in the trunk (dirty) broke in to the shed to get the gas and then drove away. She drove somewhere far way and is now certain there will not be evidence.

On the 24th, she talked to Jesse and pretended Caylee was still around. It had become apparent that people would be wondering.

I believe that initially she thought she would still be able to use the car but found the odor would not go away, so she parked it and returned to partying as quickly as possible.

These are all my opinions/idea's. Obviously.

underlying Axis II bpd (which is genetically linked) with an Axis I aggressive narcisscistic personality disorder IMHOO.......again...IMHOO....and I am just a bsn nurse working currently working on my advanced practice fnp degree (with 15 years nursing in critical care areas and 5 years of nursing assistant years under the belt just to show my background and where my assessment skills are coming from)

That wasn't me, it was nursebeeme Thank her. I just started a thread.

Oh --

Nursebeeme - Thank YOU! I'm sorry I got it wrong. The recap is very much appreciated, I can't even tell you! Thank you so much! :blowkiss:

Salem

I think it's also about performing. Now that Casey is aware of her audience, everything she says is going to be a performance.

I was particularly disgusted during her phone conversation w/Lee when she mentioned that Jose is going to bring her some videotapes of the media coverage to watch so she can "get a laugh" out of them.

This goes beyond WTH to WTF.

Maybe we should send him some posts to share with that so she can see what we think of her bs.:mad:

I think that is pretty messed up of him to do that.

LOOK FOR CAYLEE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!! Forget about Casey, she is at least safe and warm and fed right now.

Is Caylee warm> Has Caylee been eating? Sleeping in a bed?

Honestly------:puke:

Maybe i heard this wrong, i am on dial up and its taken so far 45 minutes to load this conversation between Casey and her brother.. but when they are talking about the Sim card, he starts to say to her about how the contact information is on the sim card.. and she says about how it can be saved onto the phone OR the sim card.. and how she says "i've thought about that too".. meaning she was thinking of ways to track this lady down, or ways to keep up with the many lies she's putting out there..? Did she purposely put this mysterious nanny into the phone itself and NOT onto the sim?? idk..

underlying Axis II bpd (which is genetically linked) with an Axis I aggressive narcisscistic personality disorder IMHOO.......again...IMHOO....and I am just a bsn nurse working currently working on my advanced practice fnp degree (with 15 years nursing in critical care areas and 5 years of nursing assistant years under the belt just to show my background and where my assessment skills are coming from)

With this dx, will she be competent to stand trial if she killed Caylee?

I have been reading for HOURS trying to catch up - got close but have to go to bed...

On July 16, Casey told the 911 operator it had been 31 days since she had seen Caylee - that puts us at the red letter June 15 again.

I think they (C & C) got in a fight on June 15. Casey took Caylee and moved out because she knew it was the only way to hurt Mom. She still wanted to party and couldn't humble herself enough to go crying back to mom to ask her to babysit so she could go play with her friends - so she left Caylee in the car. I think the heat got her, I am guessing around the 17th. I think Casey freaked and put her in the trunk.

I think the body started to decay. I really think Casey was hoping the situation would somehow right itself... and then it dawned on her that nothing was getting any better...

Someone posted a pic a while back - I think they asked if it was Tony in the pic - well - the pic was taken at Fusion on June 21. It was in the last thread. Check out her expression. I think she was in limbo in that picture - I think the baby was already gone.

On or around June 22, I belieive C and G were out of town. I think Casey borrowed a shovel from a neighbor and then attempted to bury her baby in her parents back yard. I believe she dug the area under the play house.

I think after she returned to her friends home she got scared that someone would find the body so within 24 hours, she returned to her parents house, got the body, put it in the trunk (dirty) broke in to the shed to get the gas and then drove away. She drove somewhere far way and is now certain there will not be evidence.

On the 24th, she talked to Jesse and pretended Caylee was still around. It had become apparent that people would be wondering.

I believe that initially she thought she would still be able to use the car but found the odor would not go away, so she parked it and returned to partying as quickly as possible.

These are all my opinions/idea's. Obviously.

JulieAnn -- this is probably very close to what the final story will be. She used Caylee as a pawn -- like so many people do. Using children to "get revenge."

I have always said that Casey didn't mean to kill her daughter. Something happened though under her watch that she was directly responsible for. If Caylee would have walked across a parking lot and gotten hit by a car, she would have called 911. If Casey had put Caylee in the car, then when partying -- she would try to cover it up.

I do not believe a cadaver dog would hit on urine from a living person... hold on...looking....~snip from another message board but also further searching this~snip~

Cadaver dogs will not alert to urine or anything like that. It has to be the two chemicals that appear only when a body is decaying"

Last thread I kept getting "server too busy.."
So, I went and did a couple of things, get back and the thread is closed. lol
Luckily I put this post on word. :)

where are my manners! Thank You nursie for all the work you did on your informative post!:blowkiss:
I keep reading and watching things over and over and it's making me goofy.

LE wants to know where Caylee is.

The public wants to know where Caylee is.

Casey cares about herself

Grandma is offically "gone" IMO

Lee is playing with Casey. Not sure anymore if he's helping or hindering. BUT---don't get close to him with a camera. He's scared of them. (according to his mommy)

Grandpa---I'm not sure. Considering he was a homocide detective, I'm thinking he's lost his skills?

all the above is my opinion(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member