Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why it's confusing me. Would he really oppose his mother outright?

I think that she is in total denial, and Lee is focusing on Casey AND Caylee's welfare, but maybe getting Casey to tell the truth so she gets a better sentence, and by bringing Caylee home...whatever that may mean.

So I don't think he's doing it to anger her, or in blatant opposition to her- I think he's just doing the right thing for all of them.

But who knows.

Cindy wouldn't know if LE sat down with the family.....she done lost it.
She only hears what Cindy wants to hear & nothing else registers!

That about sums it up :crazy:

I think the whole family should stop any contact, refuse to pay any bail, and prosecute the stolen charge card amount if possible. They should arrange search parties to search areas where Casey may have put Caylee, quit talking to the media, and let LE handle getting to the truth instead of falling for the cons and lies of an experienced psychopath.

I TOTALLY agree!!!!!

something that just occurred to me, jose baez says that casey borrowed the shovel BEFORE moving out of the house, according to the family, Casey never moved out right? They need to get together and practice their lies

Not only this, but Cindy said in her rant at the beginning of Greta/Megans
show tonight that she brought over all of Caseys stuff "from the apartment".

Well, Cindy did she or didn't she move out?????

Quit coloring the truth.

OME

Blink I don't see it that way at all. But maybe I'm just not a nice person... if it were a member of my family I'd tell them right up front your being stupid! You better talk & tell everything you know / if you don't you might be sitting in jail a LONG time. Thats probably putting it very mildly knowing me.

I can't even see the courts awarding Cindy Caylee if she were found alive. She is a basket case & needs a great deal of mental help herself.

Me too:) But I don't think Casey would respond well to that...I think she would just be more withdrawn if you pushed her...

I feel for this lady.. I hope and pray to never be in her situation because by now I would of already been admitted to the nut ward.

I think she is hiding something from LE. She knows alot more then she is saying. It started out as tough love for her by calling LE / now she is suffering from survivors guilt. Blames herself for Casey being in jail......Casey blames her too.

Ty that was what I was thinking.

HOWEVER - do we know if Caylee was pottytrained yet? That might account for the stain not being as large as would normally be found.
I do not believe a cadaver dog would hit on urine from a living person... hold on...looking....~snip from another message board but also further searching this~snip~

Cadaver dogs will not alert to urine or anything like that. It has to be the two chemicals that appear only when a body is decaying"

I don't think he has a choice, I think he realizes that his sister has the key to where Caylee is, and he knows that she is probably going down for that. He probably wants to do it on the downlow, and out of Cindy's ear or sight because he knows that she could also be going down. I think Lee has a heart, and he knows that the right thing to do is to bring this baby home, and he doesn't care what his mother says, or does, he will do whatever it takes to get the truth from Casey, even if it means lying to her and pretending he is on her side.
Lady, my opinion as well! He is walking on eggshells. How much more can he take until he cracks as well. As human beings we all have a cracking point.

I think he wants this over, his niece brought home, and his sister the opportunity to do the right thing. But maybe I am just desperate for a decent person in this family right now.

I agree Blink. I think Lee knows how to handle Casey and he does not have a lot of tolerance for her BS and Casey knows that. AND I think Lee really wants Caylee home. If Caylee comes home, Casey can come home and this will all go away.

So far, Lee is the only one to call Casey on her nonsense. He has consistently said "Don't lie and twist words with me, don't yell at me and don't waste my time" to Casey every time he has talked to her.

As for going directly against his mother - I would say, NO PROBLEM. He grew up with Casey. He has been watching this for the past 22 years. It is obvious he is fed up with the catering to Casey and her lies. He's done with it. It was probably difficult when they were growing up and now he has moved out and doesn't have to deal with it much and he probably likes that. Now that he has been thrown back into the mess, he's doing it his way, because after all, look how far mom and dad got......

Salem

Me too:) But I don't think Casey would respond well to that...I think she would just be more withdrawn if you pushed her...

She better wake up real quick & face the fact LE isn't playing her game. They could care less how many years she gets.

Tonight the interview she did on Fox appeared to me like she had finally went over the edge or was totally intoxicated. She rambled on like a maniac.
benzodiazipines and ECTOH are a dangerous combo...and I can see them at work in her statements imhnursingoo

I do not believe a cadaver dog would hit on urine from a living person... hold on...looking....~snip from another message board but also further searching this~snip~

Cadaver dogs will not alert to urine or anything like that. It has to be the two chemicals that appear only when a body is decaying"

That is what I was thinking also. Cadaver dogs will only hit on HUMAN decomposition, not a rotting bag of pizza with maggots nor animal decomposition.

I think she is hiding something from LE. She knows alot more then she is saying. It started out as tough love for her by calling LE / now she is suffering from survivors guilt. Blames herself for Casey being in jail......Casey blames her too.
Actually, on the Greta interview tonight she blamed law enforcement for her daughter being in jail. Say what?

Cindy demands R-E-S-P-E-C-T, but doesn't want to reciprocate.

I am sorry for what she must be going through, knowing in her heart that little Caylee is gone and thinking that maybe she could have done something to prevent it. But I've never seen a less sympathetic crime victim.

:rolling:

Watching the repeat now...I like how Cindy says that "the public is getting frustrated, because they know that Caylee is alive and that my daughter is innocent"

We don't know ANYTHING, because your daughter won't come clean. That is why the public is frustrated...

I do feel really badly for Lee, if he was really chased :mad:
chased by air molecules in my opinion. He was hightailing it out of there like a fart in a windstorm imhoo!

Not only this, but Cindy said in her rant at the beginning of Greta/Megans
show tonight that she brought over all of Caseys stuff "from the apartment".

Well, Cindy did she or didn't she move out?????

Quit coloring the truth.

OME

Do we have a link to where cindy was talking to Greta* tonite??

Actually, on the Greta interview tonight she blamed law enforcement for her daughter being in jail. Say what?

Cindy demands R-E-S-P-E-C-T, but doesn't want to reciprocate.

I am sorry for what she must be going through, knowing in her heart that little Caylee is gone and thinking that maybe she could have done something to prevent it. But I've never seen a less sympathetic crime victim.

I also understand what she is going through. But quit blaming everyone but her daughter. When she blamed LE for Casey being in jail...I thought well what the hell did you expect them to do???

Casey has apparently always played games with her folks. The law doesn't take kindly to it & won't tolerate it.

She also needs to give respect before she gets any respect.........

That wasn't me, it was nursebeeme Thank her. I just started a thread.
and it wasn't just me either...I just typed it all into a neat little package...

as someone just said (and I am too tired to go look right now but will do so in a sec and ETA later...) it is GROUP THINK.

and THAT IS THE BEAUTY OF WS AND WHY IT IS THE BEST SITE ON THE WWW!

HUGS TO ALL WEBSLEUTHERS!!!! :blowkiss: WHO STAND FOR VICTIMS AND JUSTICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat