Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy expressed anger at the police for not sitting down with the family since last Saturday to keep them informed of progress. Apparently she wasn't paying attention in court the other day when the detective testified that her daughter is now considered a Person of Interest. (Sure, ma'am, we'll be right over to let you know about all the evidence we're amassing against your daughter.)

Cindy wouldn't know if LE sat down with the family.....she done lost it.
She only hears what Cindy wants to hear & nothing else registers!

What's interesting is that Casey told Lee on the phone that her therapist asked her about Caylee's whereabouts. I never thought she'd be asked those type questions unless it was from LE.

I don't want to make the wrong assumption, so can you tell me what you're referring to here? (if it's too graphic for the board feel free to PM me.)

How... long after death does an uninjured body.. leak?

Depends on the COD. For most, the bowels alone release immediately.
Decomp also depends on conditions, but more than that yes is graphic..

Not yet. It was a B-roll interview that opened Greta's show tonight, recorded by a local Fox reporter just before they went to air.

Are you on the west coast? If you are and have access to Fox News network, it'll be on again at 10pm. It might be up online soon, at least on the Fox Orlando site.

Cindy expressed anger at the police for not sitting down with the family since last Saturday to keep them informed of progress. Apparently she wasn't paying attention in court the other day when the detective testified that her daughter is now considered a Person of Interest. (Sure, ma'am, we'll be right over to let you know about all the evidence we're amassing against your daughter.)

thanks. Central time zone. Maybe it will come on again at midnight ( 15 min )

Dirt being in the trunk along with the odor makes it even worse.

The dirt, the fluids, and the cadaver dogs alerting would be enough to refute Casey's lies, even if they had been believable.

I don't want to make the wrong assumption, so can you tell me what you're referring to here? (if it's too graphic for the board feel free to PM me.)

How... long after death does an uninjured body.. leak?

I wasn't going to get anymore graphic than that one question, sorry for the shock factor. I was only meaning, bodily fluids at death would seem more abundant than just a stain? And with dirt still being in the trunk, it doesn't appear anyone tried to clean up the car? Hope that helps.

I didn't like that either....isn't that the job of her lawyer to warn her of such things?
I think he did. That's why you had a lot of uh huhs. I can't believe she even chuckled about there being people there with "recorders". Hey, b*tch, you DO want your daughter found, don't you?

What's interesting is that Casey told Lee on the phone that her therapist asked her about Caylee's whereabouts. I never thought she'd be asked those type questions unless it was from LE.
Was she asked where Caylee is, or if she thinks Caylee is OK?

Would the psych doctor have confronted her directly about Caylee's whereabouts, or tried to worm it out of her sideways?

I think he wants this over, his niece brought home, and his sister the opportunity to do the right thing. But maybe I am just desperate for a decent person in this family right now.

Blink I don't see it that way at all. But maybe I'm just not a nice person... if it were a member of my family I'd tell them right up front your being stupid! You better talk & tell everything you know / if you don't you might be sitting in jail a LONG time. Thats probably putting it very mildly knowing me.

I can't even see the courts awarding Cindy Caylee if she were found alive. She is a basket case & needs a great deal of mental help herself.

You're a nurse, let's get graphic for a moment. You've seen someone die, right? I don't know the size of the stain in the trunk, but IIRC (lol) we heard "A" stain, meaning only one. You know where I'm going with this? Soo.. that makes me think no one died IN the trunk, but was placed in the trunk after death.

I still think, Caylee was left in the hot car, Casey thought she was dead, and hid her in the trunk. Where she died.
It's the only thing that makes sense to me.
That's why the dogs smelled death in the trunk and not the car.
IMO

You're a nurse, let's get graphic for a moment. You've seen someone die, right? I don't know the size of the stain in the trunk, but IIRC (lol) we heard "A" stain, meaning only one. You know where I'm going with this? Soo.. that makes me think no one died IN the trunk, but was placed in the trunk after death.
Ok...let's go hypothetical nurse... and I am a critical care nurse...worked regional level one burn unit, open heart, sicu, nicu, etc for the last 15 years... anyhoo. if the stain is dormant in a rug or in a place that would allow for seepage...ie, already dead or died in the same spot. If there is no spatter or transfer (which we have not heard about...but doesn't mean it didn't or doesn't exist) you can assume that whatever left a stain that was picked up on by black light in the trunk had oozed onto the area it stained...and that is passive...not active...staining IMHOO. We do not know how big or small the stain was.... if there were someone deceased placed in the trunk...even wrapped in a blanket....upon my knowledge of what happens after death and amount of bodily fluids that can accumulate, it is possible to even soak through blankets and leave a miniscule stain and an area that cadaver dogs could pick up on...again....my professional opinion only and sorry if it was too graphic.
~nurse unplugged

I wonder if her mind done went into survival mode?

Cindy wouldn't know if LE sat down with the family.....she done lost it.
She only hears what Cindy wants to hear & nothing else registers!

Ty that was what I was thinking.

HOWEVER - do we know if Caylee was pottytrained yet? That might account for the stain not being as large as would normally be found.

I think he did. That's why you had a lot of uh huhs. I can't believe she even chuckled about there being people there with "recorders". Hey, b*tch, you DO want your daughter found, don't you?

I don't think she does want Caylee found. She is probably loving all the attention she is getting. She is a demented lieing b*tch!!!!

Yes your probably right about her lawyer. Like he is going to tell her what she can & can't do!!!! :waitasec:

Oh you will walk to the ends of the earth to get your GD back but you will not pull out receipts you have put away...WTH? I can see where casey get's her reasoning skills from. :furious:

Well said!

Good Luck Blue- think LSATS on crack, you'll be fine.
They will reduce her bond about as fast as her Mother gets her head on straight.
Baez gets a gag order tomorrow, Casey's reduction of Bond gets denied based on her own parents claim it is the safest place for her, the psych eval, and yes, minimum new evidence that this is now a homicide investigation. Flight risk for the girl missing for a month (according to mommycindy), I think she sits and rots till she cracks, which will be soon.
Oh, I do hope so...but with people like Casey it's all about winning. If the family had any evidence about where Caylee was I think they would have forked it over by now. I'm afraid that little Caylee will never be found.

That's why it's confusing me. Would he really oppose his mother outright?

I don't think he has a choice, I think he realizes that his sister has the key to where Caylee is, and he knows that she is probably going down for that. He probably wants to do it on the downlow, and out of Cindy's ear or sight because he knows that she could also be going down. I think Lee has a heart, and he knows that the right thing to do is to bring this baby home, and he doesn't care what his mother says, or does, he will do whatever it takes to get the truth from Casey, even if it means lying to her and pretending he is on her side.

Was she asked where Caylee is, or if she thinks Caylee is OK?

Would the psych doctor have confronted her directly about Caylee's whereabouts, or tried to worm it out of her sideways?

It almost did seem like trying to worm it out of her, didn't it? Just my opinion from such a short discussion about her and her shrink. But yes, I believe she was asked if she thinks Caylee is ok.

I think the therapist probably asked her whether she was worried about Caylee or something like that, not where Caylee is. Here's the section of Lee's call dealing with this:
Lee: Right. What do you think -- uh, where do you think -- you think Caylee's OK right now?
Casey: My gut feeling? As mom asked me yesterday, and even Jose asked me last night, the psychologist asked me this morning that I met with through the court. Um, in my gut, she's still OK, and it still feels like she's, she's close to home.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/28/lee_anthony39s_jailhouse_call_with_casey.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member