Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can say this about her phone...esp. if it was a blackjack. My son's blackjack wouldn't hold a charge for long...so he was trading out his sim card to another phone also. You know that info can be saved to the sim card or to the phone itself (or to both but you'll have double listings showing up on your phone in your phonebook). it's a shame casey didn't save the numbers to the phone itself.

Is everyone running on 4 hours or so of sleep a night because of this case? I haven't had one get to me like this in a long time. And there have been so many cases with kids this summer......
not since Trenton Duckett at Steve Huff's site... where we also were board buddies suziQ..you cutie you! I am so very scared that Caylee will go into the void with Trenton and I do not want that to happen. No matter what....if good or bad...closure is needed for all.

I may have to disagree with you there. I don't even think Lee caught what she said about Blanchard park actually or he would have said something at the time. He sounded like his questions were coming from LE and everything she said...he would question in depth. This was glossed over.
I'll listen to it again, but I felt like it was "Oh yeah, the park"...He could have been registering surprise more than anything. I'll do it tomorrow 'cause I'm pooped!
Night all...and thanks for the heads up on "profile".

***gory alert***

It's very hard to cremate a body. My understanding is they tend to go out, so you have to relight, use alot of fuel etc. And it takes a very long time. Casey got the amount of fuel right. But I can't figure out where she would have had the place or the time to do this? A campground firepit? As someone asked, is there one in the Gpa's backyard? We saw in the pregnant marine case that it's hard to do unnoticed.
Jay Blanchard Park has grills etc. Also a lot of wooded areas where they have several transient camps as it was mentioned in the article I posted earlier.

***gory alert***

It's very hard to cremate a body. My understanding is they tend to go out, so you have to relight, use alot of fuel etc. And it takes a very long time. Casey got the amount of fuel right. But I can't figure out where she would have had the place or the time to do this? A campground firepit? As someone asked, is there one in the Gpa's backyard? We saw in the pregnant marine case that it's hard to do unnoticed.

Body not burned through so there are bones buried somewhere and the rest ashes. Horrible thoughts. It would be easier to bury the bones. She had enough time and if it was she who took the gas, she was able to burn as long as needed or able. Did the Anthony's have lawn service?

It beats the hell outta me. If I take the word "first" out. I think Casey simply didn't want her family to hear the details of her lies or what evidence LE had against her. Not knowing at the time how this case was going to blow up in her face.

Thanks. It was the word "First' in Casey's quote "My first bond hearing" which struck me as Un-Believable. How could she possible have known that the First bond hearing would be a blockbuster jaw-dropper, an entire convoluded week ahead of time?

To me, it was the one thing that jumped out about the phone call to her family. LE actually caught her on tape in a real, honest-to-goodness 'how could she know ahead-of time?' LIE.

Just wondered if anyone caught that, too.

I can say this about her phone...esp. if it was a blackjack. My son's blackjack wouldn't hold a charge for long...so he was trading out his sim card to another phone also. You know that info can be saved to the sim card or to the phone itself (or to both but you'll have double listings showing up on your phone in your phonebook). it's a shame casey didn't save the numbers to the phone itself.
I thought she said she did initially. But it doesn't matter...they have her phone records!! They know every single call in or out plus the text messages (which she said is how she mostly communicated with the sitter). Also, they can triangulate her whereabouts on the days in question and know where she went according to the phones' cell towers.

I think we are wasting a lot of time about the SIM card myself since it really doesn't matter. Why?

Picture007.jpg

Ok.. back on track now.. Here's the picture in question with the phone sitting there in front of her. I'm guessing it was taken with another cell phone,.. properties show nothing, which is common for pics uploaded from cell phone?

This may very well be her phone. It's right there with her.

not since Trenton Duckett at Steve Huff's site... where we also were board buddies suziQ..you cutie you! I am so very scared that Caylee will go into the void with Trenton and I do not want that to happen. No matter what....if good or bad...closure is needed for all.

That is my biggest fear in this case.

Thanks. It was the word "First' in Casey's quote "My first bond hearing" which struck me as Un-Believable. How could she possible have known that the First bond hearing would be a blockbuster jaw-dropper, an entire convoluded week ahead of time?

To me, it was the one thing that jumped out about the phone call to her family. LE actually caught her on tape in a real, honest-to-goodness 'how could she know ahead-of time?' LIE.

Just wondered if anyone caught that, too.
Because she had already been told by her Attorney to expect this to be the first. He suspected that he would have to appeal their decision and said this to Casey. Not a secret, imo.

Picture007.jpg

Ok.. back on track now.. Here's the picture in question with the phone sitting there in front of her. I'm guessing it was taken with another cell phone,.. properties show nothing, which is common for pics uploaded from cell phone?

bucket #1 or #2? I will go over to.

Why does it matter about the phone? Am I missing something here? LE has the records...why do they need the phone itself?

Picture007.jpg

My boyfriend is looking for it, now. Says the blackjack does come in silver, but he's trying to find a picture of the latest model. He says he's pretty sure it's the blackjack, because of the circular type motorola logo at the top, plus the black keys are in indicative of the blackjack phones.

I do a little bit of photography, and I know that the angle that picture was taken at could cause the phone to look slimmer, less "wide" than if it had been taken straight on...but he's trying to find an accurate picture to compare it to now:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yochy