Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My son normally calls me everyday to check up on me as I live alone and not in good health. One day last week he called and I was out, so he left a message telling me to call him when I got home.

Normally he calls when he finishes work while he is driving home.

So when I got home, it was about a half hour after he called. I called him and it went to voice mail. No biggie, so I left a message. When he didn't call me back about an hour after I left the message, I called again and it went to voice mail. I thought "hummmm" something is strange.

I waited another hour and tried again, same thing. By now I am a bit concerned that perhaps something happened to him on the way home from work.

So I tried again, and again went to voice mail. This message was more in a panic mode. Finally he called and said: "I'm fine, when I got home I turned the phone off and went to sleep"

Just shows how concerned a mother can be within hours .....

I wonder if she intended to bury Caylee in the GM & GP's yard and hope the death was pinned on Cindy, but when she could not bury her, she had to go to a plan B.

I really don't know what she planned to do, but something didn't work out. I do not think she would have been trying to bury something in their yard if she intended, all along, to burn evidence and/or the body.

Chilling thoughts ...

Random input about pics taken: camera type, date and time on a photo is called "EXIF" data. Sometimes the date and time are not reliable, because it depends upon the camera user to have put the correct data in the camera when the camera is first started up after buying it. Majority of the time, people only put in generalized date/time info because they are more interested in getting putting the camera into general use.

*end random input*

If the car was out of gas, did George buy gas on the way to the tow yard to put in it? Did the tow yard provide him some gasoline?

I'm with you on the gas issue, did they have to put gas in the car to bring it home.

:waitasec: George would have had to go and buy another gas can and fill it up with gas because the two gas cans he had in the garage were stolen!

When you look at the overall picture at the moment, did the Anthony's physically get together and go search for their granddaughter?

Did the Anthony's ralley out to get volunteers to search for their granddaughter? Well yes in a way, but basically no one showed up!

Did the Anthony's call the local search and rescue teams like in the Stacy Peterson case or Natalie Holloway case and ask for their help! I don't think so otherwise we would have heard something by now. Actually we would have heard if the search and resuce team contacted the Anthony's.

A majority of the people at the prayer vigil were from two baptist churches. Interesting!

Did the Anthony's ask the local churches for help and search for their granddaughter?

If my dog runs out of the house, I am knocking on everyone's door asking if you saw my little dog. I call everywhere I can to locate my little dog. I am on foot, in my car, calling and calling for my dog.

The Anthony's appear to be sitting in their house with a video camera on them peeking out the front window at the media.

The Anthonys (well Mom anyway) is turning a deaf ear to even entertain the notion that Caylee is dead so therefore there is no reason to call search/rescue/recovery teams.

Caylee is going to find Casey's missing cell phone and press "Ci-Ci's" phone number and tell her to come pick up her and ZG at the Sawgrass Apt. complex. Second stairwell on the right.

These people are infuriating :furious:

The Anthonys must know that since there has been no ransom note or any communication of any kind from any supposed kidnapper, that after this much time the chances of Caylee being alive are very low. I hate to say this, but I think given Casey's mental state, there was some negligence on their part in letting her take Cayley away on an extended trip "no questions asked" in the first place.

As long as LE has Casey's phone number, shouldn't they be able to get access to her phone records? It wouldn't matter if the phone was missing or not, or if a number was on a SIM card or not... proof in the pudding would be the overall records and deciphering what number belongs to whom...

Oh you will walk to the ends of the earth to get your GD back but you will not pull out receipts you have put away...WTH? I can see where casey get's her reasoning skills from. :furious:

She is all talk, they aren't organizing searches because they know that Caylee is no longer with us. She isn't going to produce receipts because it will implicate her pathological liar of a daughter. This woman makes my blood boil.

Let's start doing some distance checking in relation to Blanchard Park-for example it is less than 15 minutes from the Sawgrass apartments, and a straight shot, virtually.

Let's check from The Anthony's residence and also where the car was abandoned....maybe a local can call the crime line and see if LE is looking for warm bodies to check it out or do a search???

Hugs ya...

it was searched and the Blanchard park was something like 11 miles from her parents and the car was found on the same street. part of the park is by goldenrod and the car was found at colonial and goldenrod. IIRC.

I still wonder if all the grandstanding by Casey, is to cover a private adoption? My only problem is that why the hits with the dogs (hoping for the hits to be a small animal or pet?)

Caseys' so cold about it...it's the only hope I have left.

Is everyone running on 4 hours or so of sleep a night because of this case? I haven't had one get to me like this in a long time. And there have been so many cases with kids this summer......

LOL Yep and I'll probably get manic from the lack of sleep too!

Just caught a glimpse of Cindy while watching the Today Show, Cindy claims Casey is "very" religious and she would like her bible, but they won't let her have it!

If this is true, get her a bible and let Casey put her hand on it and "swear that what she is saying is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth"! But then we all know ... nothing is truthful with Casey!

I think it's also about performing. Now that Casey is aware of her audience, everything she says is going to be a performance.

I was particularly disgusted during her phone conversation w/Lee when she mentioned that Jose is going to bring her some videotapes of the media coverage to watch so she can "get a laugh" out of them.

This goes beyond WTH to WTF.

Right, OMG. This Jose guy is a nut as well. They are going to let her see the media coverage? So she can plan her next set of lies?
The talking heads talk about is how inappropriate her and her mom act, this will just let her come up with more lies to support her nonsense.

Yeah well good luck with that when LE comes over with a warrant to obtain them. I can't stand that kind of attitude. I'm tellin ya..if it were my grandchild missing I would just hand LE a house key & tell them whatever you need to do or see or ask day or night DO IT..anything!

Can't she be charged with obstruction of justice? As well as whoever deleted all of the myspace comments?

I have been reading this forum since a friend directed me to it. As a resident of Orlando please understand that our entire area is praying for Caylee's safe return. A couple of observations on comments that I have read..

Someone mentioned that all the lakes, ponds, swamps, parks, etc should be searched to find beautiful Caylee. Unfortunately the Orlando area has more than 1000 lakes and such and even if the search started 6 weeks ago they would still be searching. I believe LE is trying to concentrate their efforts on the cryptic messages they have gotten from both Casey and others. If they had a good lead I am sure that they would search to the ends of the earth to find Caylee.

I cant believe how judgemental some on this forum are about the family. These are average people thrown into the limelight all the while wondering where their darling granddaughter is. Adding that the family has had the media follow them everywhere - constantly call, show up. My nerves would be shot too and yes, at times NONE of us know what comes out of our mouths in that kind of situation.

Our region has other law enforcement - the Orange County Sheriffs office. I am not sure if they are involved in the case or not. I do know that our law enforcement will do whatever it takes to find lil Caylee, sometimes things do take time.

And whatever Casey has done now, I laugh when I see others go back on her facebook and myspace pages. I guess no one else has been young and stupid on this board. To try to judge her character from years ago just based on written words on blogs and such is amazing to me. Do I trust her, nope, not at all, but I dont care what she did a couple of years ago, I just care about what she knows about her daughters disappearance.

Lets just hope that the answers come sooner rather than later..

I still wonder if all the grandstanding by Casey, is to cover a private adoption? My only problem is that why the hits with the dogs (hoping for the hits to be a small animal or pet?)

Caseys' so cold about it...it's the only hope I have left.

If it was private adoption, where is the money? She would not have done it for free--not Casey! And she sure wouldn't spend one more minute in jail if thats all it was. Besides, wouldn't those people have come forward by now?

Casey is cold because she's a psychopathic sociopath who happens to not give a damn what happened to her child. BTW-Andrea Yates breast fed ALL her children :eek:

Dogs only hit HUMAN decomp.

She could have disposed of Caylee anywhere, why was Casey going to put her in their backyard? I keep thinking Casey was trying to destroy her Mother, and perhaps her Mother was threatening to take Caylee from her, thus the blowup and Casey taking off, then did she want Cindy to take the wrap for killing Caylee? Nothing else is making sense to me. To dispose of anything regarding Caylee at the house would draw attention to everyone at that house, and Casey knew that, so why would she do that?

it was searched and the Blanchard park was something like 11 miles from her parents and the car was found on the same street. part of the park is by goldenrod and the car was found at colonial and goldenrod. IIRC.

Wasn't Blanchard park where Casey told Lee in their phone conversation Saturday morning her blackjack phone could have fallen out of her pocket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow