Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you all know, the photo's at the club of Casey's girlfriends are also with her partying in photobucket #1?

Whoa, wait, back up. Are you sure it is really flying at half staff? Could they possibly have flown it only partially up the pole for some other reason? Maybe he flag got stuck?

Speaking of flags, I wonder if Casey stole this one from her parents' house.

Taken at "Lake Vaj" (uggh) around Memorial Day, on the "Lake Vaj" myspace photo page:

l_999d98bbc5a38c041946add091ef8acb.jpg

l_a59b93b97d87411d1830f2ec3b824b0a.jpg

l_c8d90de376896af9af71f2b0044c6f88.jpg

l_12030c0d33e1e71f59870a6aca79ecbf.jpg

Link to myspace with these photos: http://profile.myspace.com/296121432

Cindysno,
Is that person is basically saying that resort should be searched?

Has Christine gotten a search group from Fl. together yet?
If some of you wonderul concerned folks are going to search soon, could that place be on your list?
And Jay somebody park too!

Also, have le gone over that apt. at Sawgrass that Caylee may have been in? Hairs, fibers, prints....

I wish I was in FL. As it is, we're still looking for Stacy when there is an organized search. Which, btw, seems to have gone cold. :(

:Welcome-12-june::newbie::Jumpie:
Your doggie av is just precious. Is that your furbaby?

Hi. That was our pup. Sad story. He got an intestinal blockage...torque. We took him to the vet, but he didn't make it out of surgery. :(

His name was Wilson--a weimaraner. He was nine-months-old when he died. I miss him so.

Hello all. Just found this board about a week ago. Now I am hooked. In response to the question about her being released after 21 days... I was a criminal trial clerk in Florida for about 5 years, so let's see what I can remember. Once a person is arrested (with a felony charge anyway) the state has 33 days to file formal charges. These formal charges (for lesser felonies and misdemeanors) are written up in a document called an "Information". If a person is arrested for something and can't make bail, if the state has not filed their Information, on the 33rd day that person is released "ROR" (on their own recognizance.) I don't know if there are exceptions to this rule or not. Also, once an Information is filed, the State has 180 days to bring the case to trial. If after 180 days there is no trial (barring court granted continuances)(I think), the defense has the right to ask the court to dismiss the charges.

Hello to you and all you other new brd surfers. Tricia say hi to me, lol.
Yeah we talked several threads ago about the 33 day limit. Good memory by the way. Casey will more than likely also hit other charges if her parents can ever make her bail as she attempts to exit.
This is a heater case, ya think?

OK- One handed (here goes)

I think that Casey The Liar (heretofore refered to as CTL) met TonE while out partying with friends. She began to distance herself from her friends who have kids b/c she was so enamored with this guy and the Lifestyle he and his friends led- she seems to be someone who takes on the persona of whoever she is around at the time (most sociopaths do) and Caylee began to take a backseat in her life. I think GMA called her out on that. CTL probably said "Fine, GMA- you raise her then!) and left to live the single life, thus calling Cindy's bluff. This may have happened Father's Day.

After a day or so of silence between GMA and CTL, Gma kept calling and texting Casey who by this time has been staying w/TonE (ugh with the name) GMA is *ng like crazy (as we can WELL imagine) and CTL absconds with Caylee to get back at her mother. But she has a problem. New boyfriend and roomate are not going to go for C&C staying in the funpad with them. She is certainly not going to drop her DD off at her 'old' responsible friend's home so she can go out w/her boyfriend (to make sure he doesn't hook up with any hot chicks at the club) because she doesn't want to explain her irresponsible behavior.

She may have actually left Caylee with someone she knows thru partying (maybe at the icky Sawgrass apts) for a few days because her 'man' is more impt at the moment. I have seen this happen with friends I thought were responsible more times than I care to admit. Anyway... maybe caregiver was irresponsible, abusive, drugged Caylee- whatever. When CTL comes back to pick her up, b/c her parents are now on vacation, Caylee is in bad shape. CTL drives around thinking "Oh Crap- I cant take her back to Mom's like this, or to the hospital- that proves her right!" so she panics. Maybe Caylee dies in the car and CTL realizes this quickly and puts her in the trunk, or gets her to GMAs before decomp sets in. She backs up to the house and takes her out,puts her in the playhouse or hides her, only to discover that she isn't strong enuff to bury her. She then places her in the trunk.

I really believe that she did leave her close to home in a dumpster. Look- her *advertiser censored* are the only thing about her that is 'weighty'. She could not have disposed of Caylee by herself by burying her. Orlando and surrounds are too populated for her to spend what I would think would take hours digging and burying her alone without being detected, and I really think that after this amount of time that Caylee's body would have surfaced if she was just discarded. If someone helped her in ANY WAY, LE would have put them forth as a POI. Most criminals are pretty dumb and it is easy to make connections if things are fishy-esp. with 20 year olds. The fact that NONE of the peeps she knows are included in any MSM reports as being iffy tells me that there is nothing there!

I think that she is lazy enuff to put her in a commercial dumpster in a heavily populated area and since she is not reported as missing, no one is looking for her and she would not be discovered.TES and LE only do physical searches if they have a place to start from. They do not in this case, nor did they in Trenton Duckett's case. They will not put resources into an intangible and unless they have solid clues that lead to a dumpster, they will not actively search for a body in a landfill because it is worse than looking for a needle in a haystack. I think CTL knows Caylee will not be found b/c of this (and Melinda Duckett knew this too) so she can be coy with her parents, her brother, her friends and is setting up her defense along with her attys because the WORSE she can be convicted of with no body is involuntary manslaughter.Without a cause of death it is difficult to prove anything else.

JMO and I swear to G*d, if this post gets lost I will hurt myself!!!:crazy:

Galvino............you did great typing with only one hand! After hearing that email on Greta tonight, from TonE's best friend, the D.J., who said that Casey met TonE at a party on May 24th, and that Casey never worked at Fusion, just hung out there because her new boyfriend, TonE worked there, it supports your theory.

I think Casey wanted to live the life of a carefree single, without the responsibility of a child, and she was too resentful of her mother to leave Caylee with her parents.

Cindysno,
Is that person is basically saying that resort should be searched?

Has Christine gotten a search group from Fl. together yet?
If some of you wonderul concerned folks are going to search soon, could that place be on your list?
And Jay somebody park too!

Also, have le gone over that apt. at Sawgrass that Caylee may have been in? Hairs, fibers, prints....

I wish I was in FL. As it is, we're still looking for Stacy when there is an organized search. Which, btw, seems to have gone cold. :(

Every Highway you drive down has trees and no one ever goes there but the occaisonal maintainence worker. Caylee weighs about as much as a family pet and her body is just as small. So many people have dogs lost and never find them I can only imagine how hard it would be to find a tiny body like Caylee, like Trenton Ducketts.

:woohoo::woohoo:Quick Attack now I know where you got your name. Loved the way those photos came into view. WOW I'm impressed!

I think Casey wanted to live the life of a carefree single, without the responsibility of a child, and she was too resentful of her mother to leave Caylee with her parents.

Exactly what I think.

:woohoo::woohoo:Quick Attack now I know where you got your name. Loved the way those photos came into view. WOW I'm impressed!

My name comes from the firetruck I used to drive, before I left firefighting.

But thanks!

Thanks, Leila for the welcome.

I think if Casey found Caylee dead or killed her she would be tired and sick from drugs, ( I think that is what lead to this) and she would not drive very far to dump the body. She is fairly smart, at least in deception, would she really ask to borrow a shovel when she needed to bury her child?
I think she killed her daughter and buried her in her parents yard or perhaps just something from Caylee from when she died. I think she dug up the body or clothing or whatever it was from the parents property and reburied them nearby. If I was to search I would go a few miles only from her house. Just enough to find wooded highway or such. I doubt if she even buried Caylee. The body is likely near the road where another road turns off into the woods.

Hello to you and all you other new brd surfers. Tricia say hi to me, lol.
Yeah we talked several threads ago about the 33 day limit. Good memory by the way. Casey will more than likely also hit other charges if her parents can ever make her bail as she attempts to exit.
This is a heater case, ya think?

HI CHECKDAFACTS:blowkiss:

You are an impressive poster my dear. You just joined and, well like I said, DAMN.

Keep up the good work and keep checkin'dafacts please.

BYE.

Goodnight all. I need my 47 minutes of sleep.

Good luck on your paper UCFAlumni2002!!!

Hello all. Just found this board about a week ago. Now I am hooked. In response to the question about her being released after 21 days... I was a criminal trial clerk in Florida for about 5 years, so let's see what I can remember. Once a person is arrested (with a felony charge anyway) the state has 33 days to file formal charges. These formal charges (for lesser felonies and misdemeanors) are written up in a document called an "Information". If a person is arrested for something and can't make bail, if the state has not filed their Information, on the 33rd day that person is released "ROR" (on their own recognizance.) I don't know if there are exceptions to this rule or not. Also, once an Information is filed, the State has 180 days to bring the case to trial. If after 180 days there is no trial (barring court granted continuances)(I think), the defense has the right to ask the court to dismiss the charges.

GREAT first post. Welcome regnissik.

I know I have missed about 9876 new members but I'll keep trying.

Tricia

Interesting that she has a 3 yr old, and just back from a vacation on July 7th--she has written about her daughter for a long time, so I really don't think anything suspicious, just odd coincidences.

That is the Zenida that had her office burglarized in early June. She did a posting about all the questions of who she was and was she related to the Caylee case. Her answer was, I'm not that Zenida.

HI CHECKDAFACTS:blowkiss:

You are an impressive poster my dear. You just joined and, well like I said, DAMN.

Keep up the good work and keep checkin'dafacts please.

BYE.

Goodnight all. I need my 47 minutes of sleep.

Good luck on your paper UCFAlumni2002!!!
Night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member