Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i found the conversation odd.....i think Lee knows his sister is wacko, & he's slowly being worn down by all the "stories" Casey's telling.....someone posted this is almost like a circus....i'm beginning to feel like it is also.....ugh

i don't even want to know anything else till the forensic tests come back...
I know EXACTLY how you feel...the rest is just craziness.

I think it's because she has a well-honed ability to mentally compartmentalize stuff in her life.

The car--with the stench of death in it--is symbolic of Caylee's death. Therefore, by ridding herself of the car, in her mind, she's ridded herself of Caylee's death.

She seems to live recklessly for the here and now. She doesn't worry that the car might be found, towed, and taken by LE forensics. All she cared about is getting rid a reminder of the death...once gone, she could go party with her buddies and not think about it.

:Welcome-12-june::newbie::Jumpie:
Your doggie av is just precious. Is that your furbaby?

Casey is extremely detached from her daughter. Something I can't wrap my mind around. Carrying a baby, giving birth to baby, raise baby for 2 1/2 years.
Kill baby?
Smile?
Date?
Laugh?
Party?
Lie?
Lie?
Lie?
Lie some more?

Lawd, this isugly!

I think that those of us covering this case may need to retreat for a bit once there is closure, while we "withdraw" - I don't know about the rest of you, but this case has CONSUMED me

Maybe LE requested it while they reviewed them? I wonder why...
Because now they can be paid for the photos...they should be thanking us for that!

ETA: oops...saw almost exactly the same in an earlier post...sorry!

It has to do with the only Zanaida Gonzalez (with an "a", not an "e") listed in WhitePages. com **for the entire U.S.A.** -- show is in Kissimmee, FL, just south of Orlando.

Barely two miles west from her address, straight down Hwy 192, is the entrance to the new and still under construction Resort called "La Bella Vida."

Satellite views of this property show it would be an ideal place to dispose of a body, with undeveloped areas, wooded areas, and water. And it looks like a pretty place.

I saw this place when Casey's tatoo story came out, I was researching Bella Videa (beautful Place) and found this an oddity as well. The atty if I recall right was just coming onto the case.

Tell the poster to grab another free acct. to hook in. Great post.

Checkdafacts, Please remove the address listed in your post 288. Thanks!

I saw this place when Casey's tatoo story came out, I was researching Bella Videa (beautful Place) and found this an oddity as well. The atty if I recall right was just coming onto the case.

What's the tattoo story? I missed that, and i've been trying to keep up with EVERY detail of this case.

I think that those of us covering this case may need to retreat for a bit once there is closure, while we "withdraw" - I don't know about the rest of you, but this case has CONSUMED me

If there's no closure on this one it will really be upsetting. I'm sick of all the missing wives, kids, and murdered kids who are never found and those who obviously did it are never able to be charged. This is going on in my town with a murdered and missing woman and it does get to be too much.

Yes, also since it has been said she hired her lawyer herself per talking with other inmates.
I also wonder if Jesse fnd the atty. There was somethin not completed in what he said on one of his 1st 2 calls.

:confused:
What's the tattoo story? I missed that, and i've been trying to keep up with EVERY detail of this case.

Casey had a tatoo done in honor of her daughter Caylee, after she was missing and shrtly prior to her arrest. It says Bella Vida.

:confused:

Casey had a tatoo done in honor of her daughter Caylee, after she was missing and shrtly prior to her arrest. It says Bella Vida.

Sorry also, I do think on pg 2 of her deep photobucket. She has a Bella Vida icon along with a Zanie icon, can't remember how she spelled zanie though. Past mid sec of pgs, I think towards the back.

Hello all. Just found this board about a week ago. Now I am hooked. In response to the question about her being released after 21 days... I was a criminal trial clerk in Florida for about 5 years, so let's see what I can remember. Once a person is arrested (with a felony charge anyway) the state has 33 days to file formal charges. These formal charges (for lesser felonies and misdemeanors) are written up in a document called an "Information". If a person is arrested for something and can't make bail, if the state has not filed their Information, on the 33rd day that person is released "ROR" (on their own recognizance.) I don't know if there are exceptions to this rule or not. Also, once an Information is filed, the State has 180 days to bring the case to trial. If after 180 days there is no trial (barring court granted continuances)(I think), the defense has the right to ask the court to dismiss the charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24