Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I did link it or put notations in WS discussions but this was last week, I think. Will see if I can find it. Can you wait awhile till I research. too tired tonight? :confused:

Sure- so hard to keep up!!! Everytime I come back on we're like 5 complete discussions ahead!!! LOL

Get some sleep... :)

good point

LOL, just popped into my head. If she was planning on car thieves taking it, they were not going far. Car had no gas. Maybe thieves decided to go bk to the Anthony's for the gas then some, but sold it instead. :eek:

Casey sacrficing her daughter to have her way to party etc. doesn't make sense as Casey's parent's regardless of their possible anger towards her for her actions, appear to myself, would have taken care of Caylee regards of what Casey was doing. So say she went to them with Caylee, said cant take it right now, etc. they very well may have been mad at her but my feeling is Casey would have known her parents would take Caylee regards...She had her own bedroom at Grandparents, obiviously, why not leave her there with her own bed, things, etc.? or face life in prison? Granted many do choose the stupid side but guess just hard to imagine..

Unless this happened while Grandparents were on vacay?

Sure- so hard to keep up!!! Everytime I come back on we're like 5 complete discussions ahead!!! LOL

Get some sleep... :)
Don't ya know it, you could link into me and I could send you a note.

At the time we were discussing the Fusion club pictures, I downloaded the pictures with the dates that were with them. The pictures of Casey in the royal blue dress was labeled 2-20-08.
does anyone know if it is possible to change date and time stamps on photos?

LOL, just popped into my head. If she was planning on car thieves taking it, they were not going far. Car had no gas. Maybe thieves decided to go bk to the Anthony's for the gas then some, but sold it instead. :eek:

Was it ever confirmed that it was outta gas or was that just something casey told somebody somewhere along the line?

I think she shows traits of abuse also. In victim's advocacy I have seen a lot of sexually abused children. They all exhibit certain traits sooner or later. Some repress them for years and then they hit middle age and have a breakdown.

Could the abuse be from getting in trouble when you don't perform? One of my sons grew up with a step dad that hated him. He started showing signs of abuse. I wonder if Casey was always pressed to be more than she was. Maybe compared to her brother who was Honor Society. And then getting pregnant. Perhaps Postpartum depression, shame from her pregnancy and an inability to deal with the responsibility of another tiny life.....I don't make excuses for her. I think everything she has done about this case is selfish. Just trying to understand if how she got there.

Now she is on suicide watch. So what Baez did not disclose we now pretty much have a very good idea of her real state of mind. She is probably happily drugged, she is now extremely upbeat. :eek:

I thought she was suicide watch for a while. They said she only had a blanket and not even underwear.

it really is remarkable how unaffected she is through all of this, as far as i can remember she only got emotional once - during the first bond hearing, when her mother was on the stand defending all the stories she has told. she got fairly choked up then.

other than that, anytime you hear her voice she talks about all these minute details in a very matter of fact manner. never once has she broken down, or even said the slightest thing about caylee.

you would think just once during a call with lee she would say something like she misses her daughter, or i cant believe this is happening, or please help me find her lee, or ANYTHING.

but she never does... very disturbing.
I completely agree. Casey's cavalier attitude and complete disregard for asking what anyone on the outside myay have found out about Caylee is the one thing that screams GUILTY (of something anyway) in my mind.

Unless this happened while Grandparents were on vacay?
Rational thinking always a pleasure but scent of death? Its possible she and her mom were battling, maybe Cindy was putting pressure on Casey to buckle down. Who knows what makes one snap. If Caylee died, I would lean towards accidental more than rage, well at this moment anyway. Casey seems bent on hurting her parents, just my opinion though.

I have thought this same thought! OMG. Remember the one my space comment where Casey said it was going to be awkward to spend a weekend at home with George there. Maybe nothing..
Also yesterday I remember someone mentioned there was one picture of George at one of the kids parties. I couldn't believe the look on his face in that photo. Nothing that we have seen on TV. He looked like he was really enjoying himself. Lots of people party with their grown kids though...it's probably nothing.:eek:

Nothing would shock me anymore with this family BUT I think it's more likely that George didn't close his eyes to Casey's immature & selfish behavior.

George was probably an authority figure.... not happy with Casey's lifestyle or her refusal to grow up.

And THAT would make Casey very uncomfortable.

We were talking about molestation victims personalities/traits. Casey shows traits. I'm not saying this is a fact but I have enough experience which indicates to me that its a plausibility. I was responding to another poster who brought the topic up. It could later become a defense of victim hood.

Casey shows traits of more things then we can count LOL

Hi everyone. First time poster, but a long time lurker - very, very long time. I had issues registering, as well. I absolutely love this site and everything that you super sleuths have to add to these cases. I hate that these cases exist but they do. My husband thinks I'm crazy for getting so wound up over these things. I'm sure some of you have been there, too. Although, he is starting to come around some. He has even started asking me "so what are they saying about that on your site?"

Anyway, glad to be here.

I have a simple question, not sure if it's been asked or not. Is Lee older or younger than Casey? I guessing he's younger since he is still at home, as well.

Welcome my dear. Sorry about the issues registering but at least you finally made it.

The members here are the very best. You will never have a dull moment if you join in the posting on Websleuths.

Tricia

Welcome my dear. Sorry about the issues registering but at least you finally made it.

The members here are the very best. You will never have a dull moment if you join in the posting on Websleuths.

Tricia
Older and not living at home.

Nothing would shock me anymore with this family BUT I think it's more likely that George didn't close his eyes to Casey's immature & selfish behavior.

George was probably an authority figure.... not happy with Casey's lifestyle or her refusal to grow up.

And THAT would make Casey very uncomfortable.

That is why I think he filed for D.I.V.O.R.C.E a while ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper