Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted my real theory back on thread 17, but I came up with one I like much better so I am going with my alternate ending.

Everyone that met Caylee loved her. She was a very sweet and cheerful, easy going little girl. So, I am going with the theory that something horrible happened at a party they were all at - lets say it involved a girl that was flirting with one of Caseys crushes - and the flirtee dies. People put the girls body in the trunk of the car. While doing so, they realize that Caylee has been in her car seat all evening while they have been partying. In the drug induced hazes they are in, Casey decides to bury the body in her parents backyard since the parents are on vacation and there is a tall fence so they will not be seen. While they are busy taking care of that business, the designated driver decides that she has to rescue this poor precious girl so she takes Caylee and leaves.

I am going to envision them living happily ever after near a beach in Australia.

Would make a great suspense novel, all of this, wouldn't it:clap:

I have a strange thought: if Zanny was the nanny for such a long time, has anyone ever said when the last time was that she watched Caylee PRIOR to the "kidnapping?" I question that, because it seems like a plausible thing to find out. Was it the week before? The month before? I guess I wonder what on earth would have prompted someone who watched her all the time to suddenly run away with her. Okay, I know that isn't likely, but it seems like the family would offer up more information about her history with Caylee. From my experience, we had a nanny for our boys from the time the 9yo was 4 wks old. I assure you, within a year, she was more than a nanny; she was family that my friends, parents, and everyone knew... There are pictures of her with the kids everywhere. Heck, even Casey's friends have pics of themselves with Caylee on their Myspace. A nanny would have those, too, and the family would have them of the nanny with the kids in any normal world... Oh wait, this is not the normal world. :)

Bottom line: I don't believe this person exists, and yes, I believe Casey has been lying about that for a long time. For a 22yo, it sounds so terribly cool to have "a nanny" and I think she thrived on that. The really bad part is that she's lied about this for so long, I think the family might actually believe this person does exist.

Of course, this is just my opinion.

I really don't think CTL thought about dumpster pick up schedules- she just did it and got lucky- Hell-perps get lucky all the time! If they didn't there would be no cold case squads!

I also think that her family has been used to dealing with her shennanigans for @ a year or so and were so exasperated that they decided to call police in order to tuff love the situation and call her bluff. Even when finding things that set their hinky-meters off, their focus was on finally punishing their wayward daughter and getting custody of Caylee and they discounted the red flags. They were afraid enuff to contact police, then tell them they thought CTL was lying in order to pressure her, but it didn't work. They then decided (knowing her psyche) to try to side with her in order to get her to talk. The media picked up on the case and they have been forced to play her game. THey feel they can not stop now.I would bet my left butt cheek that GPA wanted to divorce GMA because of her controlling behavior and her own mental issues as well as the chaotic home life with CTL, but was talked/guilted out of it. I feel for Lee b/c I think he is intelligent and is fighting his own common sense in trying to deal with this because he realizes his family is in denial. If he breaks ranks with them publicly, he risks losing everything. How very sad. Had this not happened, he would have married, succeded in his job and interacted with his f*cked up family when he chose to (and on his own terms). So Sad!

I posted my real theory back on thread 17, but I came up with one I like much better so I am going with my alternate ending.

Everyone that met Caylee loved her. She was a very sweet and cheerful, easy going little girl. So, I am going with the theory that something horrible happened at a party they were all at - lets say it involved a girl that was flirting with one of Caseys crushes - and the flirtee dies. People put the girls body in the trunk of the car. While doing so, they realize that Caylee has been in her car seat all evening while they have been partying. In the drug induced hazes they are in, Casey decides to bury the body in her parents backyard since the parents are on vacation and there is a tall fence so they will not be seen. While they are busy taking care of that business, the designated driver decides that she has to rescue this poor precious girl so she takes Caylee and leaves.

I am going to envision them living happily ever after near a beach in Australia.
Julie there is a myspace site out there, that has a screen saver of a beach with yet another date of Jun 6th and it says Caylee is on vacation. Creepy for the page, sweet with your vision.

bout as gooda guess as mine...lol....we could all put this stuff together and write a best selling mystery!

Where is the purple dress? I couldn't find it.

I still say those pics of her in the blue dress are from Feb 20, according to his postings. Where is it showing June 20?

At the time we were discussing the Fusion club pictures, I downloaded the pictures with the dates that were with them. The pictures of Casey in the royal blue dress was labeled 2-20-08.

I have a strange thought: if Zanny was the nanny for such a long time, has anyone ever said when the last time was that she watched Caylee PRIOR to the "kidnapping?" I question that, because it seems like a plausible thing to find out. Was it the week before? The month before? I guess I wonder what on earth would have prompted someone who watched her all the time to suddenly run away with her. Okay, I know that isn't likely, but it seems like the family would offer up more information about her history with Caylee. From my experience, we had a nanny for our boys from the time the 9yo was 4 wks old. I assure you, within a year, she was more than a nanny; she was family that my friends, parents, and everyone knew... There are pictures of her with the kids everywhere. Heck, even Casey's friends have pics of themselves with Caylee on their Myspace. A nanny would have those, too, and the family would have them of the nanny with the kids in any normal world... Oh wait, this is not the normal world. :)

Bottom line: I don't believe this person exists, and yes, I believe Casey has been lying about that for a long time. For a 22yo, it sounds so terribly cool to have "a nanny" and I think she thrived on that. The really bad part is that she's lied about this for so long, I think the family might actually believe this person does exist.

Of course, this is just my opinion.
That is where twisted logic by the family comes in. They never saw or spoke with the individual and she was always in Caylee's life and knew Casey prior to Caylee's birth.

At the time we were discussing the Fusion club pictures, I downloaded the pictures with the dates that were with them. The pictures of Casey in the royal blue dress was labeled 2-20-08.
The photographer made a statement about taking the photo's on the Jun date.. TonE's roomate said Casey was a new comer, so did the mgr? ???

Gotta sleep...Praying tomorrow will bring some answers....nite all and thanks again for the welcome!

With these varying theories being kicked around...I am curious as to why you guys think she may have just left that car sit in the parking lot for sooo long?

I think she planted the car, hoping it would be stolen quickly with an empty purse in it, and either never found, or found in order to divert attention to the "car theives"

Just a thought===would Casey have a friend take Caylee knowing that once her parents
found out that there would be a big reward offered and somehow Casey would figure out
how to get her hands on the money.........

Now THAT sounds like something this selfish girl would do. "Absolutely!"

Where might this myspace page be? Interesting....
I think I did link it or put notations in WS discussions but this was last week, I think. Will see if I can find it. Can you wait awhile till I research. too tired tonight? :confused:

It would be easy to blame the smell/dead body on someone else if the car wasn't in your possession...

I think she shows traits of abuse also. In victim's advocacy I have seen a lot of sexually abused children. They all exhibit certain traits sooner or later. Some repress them for years and then they hit middle age and have a breakdown.

yep I think both of us have been saying this since the first couple of threads. :waitasec: My gut says she has been sexually abused somehow...

Casey sacrficing her daughter to have her way to party etc. doesn't make sense as Casey's parent's regardless of their possible anger towards her for her actions, appear to myself, would have taken care of Caylee regards of what Casey was doing. So say she went to them with Caylee, said cant take it right now, etc. they very well may have been mad at her but my feeling is Casey would have known her parents would take Caylee regards...She had her own bedroom at Grandparents, obiviously, why not leave her there with her own bed, things, etc.? or face life in prison? Granted many do choose the stupid side but guess just hard to imagine..

it really is remarkable how unaffected she is through all of this, as far as i can remember she only got emotional once - during the first bond hearing, when her mother was on the stand defending all the stories she has told. she got fairly choked up then.

other than that, anytime you hear her voice she talks about all these minute details in a very matter of fact manner. never once has she broken down, or even said the slightest thing about caylee.

you would think just once during a call with lee she would say something like she misses her daughter, or i cant believe this is happening, or please help me find her lee, or ANYTHING.

but she never does... very disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member