Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto, lillyfrog

Why would she leave the car only to have to borrow her friend, Amy's car while Amy was out of town? I am guessing here, but think it may have been due to the smell in the car that would not go away :( If her bf picked her up there due to the car only being out of gas, come on, wouldn't you go get gas for the car instead of abandoning it with your purse inside ?????? Personnally think the car was part of the whole "set up" on Casey's behalf for whatever story she was attempting to come up with at that moment. The fact she didn't mention to any of her closest friends Caylee was missing, left the car w/purse.. (maybe thinking she would try the car-jacking, someone stole my car w/baby in it theory.) guess only Casey and God know the truth right now..

We were talking about molestation victims personalities/traits. Casey shows traits. I'm not saying this is a fact but I have enough experience which indicates to me that its a plausibility. I was responding to another poster who brought the topic up. It could later become a defense of victim hood.
I think she shows traits of abuse also. In victim's advocacy I have seen a lot of sexually abused children. They all exhibit certain traits sooner or later. Some repress them for years and then they hit middle age and have a breakdown.

Parents didn't talk about it. LE said they had already searched the yard and weren't concerned or something to that effect. And apparently it turned out not be concrete slabs, but some other type of cosmetic gardening stuff (I can't think of the name of what they are called- I'm not a big gardening person). Anyone else want to add?

They were pavers.

In any event, LE said there was nothing to the story.

"shades" of Susan Smith?
I agree to majority of what you said but feel she is addicted obsessive period. Look at the photo's of Casey, if you have not seen photobucket #1 take a look. Also the shots at the club. Casey is always wrapped around a male for attention. This type of attention was vital. TonE was likely no different, than all the other boyfriends she collected. She was continually in and out of relationships.
Casey has self esteem issues. :boohoo:

I guess she is playing a waiting game. Hoping they won't be able to hold her any longer.

Stupid game.

She should realize that LE probably has a bigger & better warrant ready to go the minute the old one expires.

I don't think Miss Casey is going anywhere for a LONG, LONG, LONG time.... except for a few court appearances.

I think she shows traits of abuse also. In victim's advocacy I have seen a lot of sexually abused children. They all exhibit certain traits sooner or later. Some repress them for years and then they hit middle age and have a breakdown.
So sad how the are walking text books.

Ditto, lillyfrog

Why would she leave the car only to have to borrow her friend, Amy's car while Amy was out of town? I am guessing here, but think it may have been due to the smell in the car that would not go away :( If her bf picked her up there due to the car only being out of gas, come on, wouldn't you go get gas for the car instead of abandoning it with your purse inside ?????? Personnally think the car was part of the whole "set up" on Casey's behalf for whatever story she was attempting to come up with at that moment. The fact she didn't mention to any of her closest friends Caylee was missing, left the car w/purse.. (maybe thinking she would try the car-jacking, someone stole my car w/baby in it theory.) guess only Casey and God know the truth right now..

makes sense...it doesn't appear that Casey thinks any further into the future than the end of her nose.

With these varying theories being kicked around...I am curious as to why you guys think she may have just left that car sit in the parking lot for sooo long?

I think it's because she has a well-honed ability to mentally compartmentalize stuff in her life.

The car--with the stench of death in it--is symbolic of Caylee's death. Therefore, by ridding herself of the car, in her mind, she's ridded herself of Caylee's death.

She seems to live recklessly for the here and now. She doesn't worry that the car might be found, towed, and taken by LE forensics. All she cared about is getting rid a reminder of the death...once gone, she could go party with her buddies and not think about it.

She better wake up soon from her dream.....Ted Williams who is in Orlando on Greta tonight sure don't seem to be so sure Caylee is alive. I'm sure he probably knows some of the LE in the area on the case.

I LOVED the way he showed the way Casey dragged LE all over the place checking out her endless lies! It really brought the message home....

Casey has NO interest in finding Caylee & LE isn't about to waste millions of dollars on a wild goose chase when there are so many victims who DO need their services.

I think it's because she has a well-honed ability to mentally compartmentalize stuff in her life.

The car--with the stench of death in it--is symbolic of Caylee's death. Therefore, by ridding herself of the car, in her mind, she's ridded herself of Caylee's death.

She seems to live recklessly for the here and now. She doesn't worry that the car might be found, towed, and taken by LE forensics. All she cared about is getting rid a reminder of the death...once gone, she could go party with her buddies and not think about it.

It is just so darn hard for the rational mind to comprehend the sociopath mind

I agree to majority of what you said but feel she is addicted obsessive period. Look at the photo's of Casey, if you have not seen photobucket #1 take a look. Also the shots at the club. Casey is always wrapped around a male for attention. This type of attention was vital. TonE was likely no different, than all the other boyfriends she collected. She was continually in and out of relationships.

Yes. I agree with all that you said.

Hoping it would be stolen.
IMO
Hi Carr, the tow company sent a registered letter to Casey's parents the registered owners. The car per Cindy's testimony was in their lot since the 30th of June, they retrieved the letter the 15th of July and picked up the vehicle on the 16th. LE took it the 17th.

Interesting commentary on Bill O'Reilly tonight. He played an excerpt of Cindy Anthony's interview on Larry King. He commented that he doesn't believe a word she says. He had as his guest, Tonya Reiman, who's a body language expert. She said to note how much Cindy touches her face during an interview. She says it's a sign of being deceptive.

Speaking of that... I couldn't help but notice Casey's lawyer (Walsh) was blinking like crazy during his entire interview.

He's about as honest as Casey. :crazy:

That's what I have noticed. She was looking for some "self-worth" and yet it's interesting about what the State said about her psych eval!! I wish I could remember it exactly. The bottom line was that who ever did the eval didn't know what to make of it.
I think she has the some of the traits of adult children of alcoholics, ect. She has kept the family "secrets", whatever they are. There is so much of the "It's us against the world" thing going on here.

I posted my real theory back on thread 17, but I came up with one I like much better so I am going with my alternate ending.

Everyone that met Caylee loved her. She was a very sweet and cheerful, easy going little girl. So, I am going with the theory that something horrible happened at a party they were all at - lets say it involved a girl that was flirting with one of Caseys crushes - and the flirtee dies. People put the girls body in the trunk of the car. While doing so, they realize that Caylee has been in her car seat all evening while they have been partying. In the drug induced hazes they are in, Casey decides to bury the body in her parents backyard since the parents are on vacation and there is a tall fence so they will not be seen. While they are busy taking care of that business, the designated driver decides that she has to rescue this poor precious girl so she takes Caylee and leaves.

I am going to envision them living happily ever after near a beach in Australia.

It is just so darn hard for the rational mind to comprehend the sociopath mind
Now she is on suicide watch. So what Baez did not disclose we now pretty much have a very good idea of her real state of mind. She is probably happily drugged, she is now extremely upbeat. :eek:

Did anyone else catch the information of the shovel being borrowed from the neighbors about 6 or 7 days before the Anthony's shed was broken into? I think it was said on NG. We'll know in a few minutes I bet.

That's what I have noticed. She was looking for some "self-worth" and yet it's interesting about what the State said about her psych eval!! I wish I could remember it exactly. The bottom line was that who ever did the eval didn't know what to make of it.
I think she has the some of the traits of adult children of alcoholics, ect. She has kept the family "secrets", whatever they are. There is so much of the "It's us against the world" thing going on here.

.......and thats what Im feeling ... my mind wandering and trying to conclude what those "secrets" might be and if they hold the answer to the missing baby??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jnmeep